Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    If done correctly 0 chance of failure.
    So basically you are pulling statistics out of your ass? ok.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    STOP THIS MOTHERFUKING DEBATE COZ OSAMA IS DEAD LOL
    LOVE RELIGIONS AND EACHOTHER AND PLZ ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ....JUST CLOSE IT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Soldiers target only enemy combatants.(people with guns).
    Soldiers "MAYBE" do that.
    But Jets/Choppers/Tanks and Artillery strikes don't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CubeString View Post
    Soldiers "MAYBE" do that.
    But Jets/Choppers/Tanks and Artillery strikes don't.
    Not our fault that they shoot from the windows of their own homes then bitch about it when we call in hellfire from the sky. At least we try to avoid civilian deaths, if the terrorists even gave two shits about their own people, they would wear uniforms or at least attack us in unpopulated areas. Not blow themselves up in a bazar with no U.S troops in them.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Not our fault that they shoot from the windows of their own homes then bitch about it when we call in hellfire from the sky. At least we try to avoid civilian deaths, if the terrorists even gave two shits about their own people, they would wear uniforms or at least attack us in unpopulated areas. Not blow themselves up in a bazar with no U.S troops in them.
    You guys (USA) Started the wars first! you entered other countries land and started shooting people and bombing areas, don't say we are terrorist . USA is the biggest terror, us muslims never went inside any country and started killing everyone. USA went to Iraq, Afghanistan just to get these countries oil!
    Now you say 9 11 was terrorist, I say the hell to that! How many "victim" died at that day? 3,000? tell me how many people or how many child to be specific died in the war at Iraq and Afghanistan ? You have no idea! *Not to mention USA supporting Israel to bomb Gaza strip*

Budgets and money is all about the uniform and firearms, without your Air support USA is NOTHING!

And about suicide bombers that run into a crowded Bazar I am against that completely!! I'm sure true and real Muslim will never do such a thing Only maniacs with no hopes to live can do that.
    USA should sit the fuck down and stop minding other countries business because if they don't more and more "attacks" will happen similar to 11 9.
    Every single Muslim have hate on America, Muslims are 1 unit and 1 people, and you killed our brothers in Iraq and in Afghanistan, you will pay soon or later.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-10-2012 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You guys (USA) Started the wars first! you entered other countries land and started shooting people and bombing areas, don't say we are terrorist . USA is the biggest terror, us muslims never went inside any country and started killing everyone. USA went to Iraq, Afghanistan just to get these countries oil!
    Now you say 9 11 was terrorist, I say the hell to that! How many "victim" died at that day? 3,000? tell me how many people or how many child to be specific died in the war at Iraq and Afghanistan ? You have no idea! *Not to mention USA supporting Israel to bomb Gaza strip*

Budgets and money is all about the uniform and firearms, without your Air support USA is NOTHING!

And about suicide bombers that run into a crowded Bazar I am against that completely!! I'm sure true and real Muslim will never do such a thing Only maniacs with no hopes to live can do that.
    USA should sit the fuck down and stop minding other countries business because if they don't more and more "attacks" will happen similar to 11 9.
    Every single Muslim have hate on America, Muslims are 1 unit and 1 people, and you killed our brothers in Iraq and in Afghanistan, you will pay soon or later.
    The Islamic Militants who performed the attack are to blame for the military conflict in the middle east. Yes, the USA invaded the territories over seas but your local "Allahu Akbar" screamers are the ones who gave the U.S excuse to invade. We also have more than enough oil underneath Alaska and in our reserves, if you think the war is truly about oil you need to do some more research into the modern age American vice. The "War on Terror" is nothing more than the USA ascertains its dominance and forcing Middle Eastern countries to cooperate, it's a stretch or expansion on the American Empire's power.

Either way, if it weren't for your local ragheads hijacking those planes the USA would not have had the legitimate excuse it needed to invade the Middle East.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

The Islamic Militants who performed the attack are to blame for the military conflict in the middle east. Yes, the USA invaded the territories over seas but your local "Allahu Akbar" screamers are the ones who gave the U.S excuse to invade. We also have more than enough oil underneath Alaska and in our reserves, if you think the war is truly about oil you need to do some more research into the modern age American vice. The "War on Terror" is nothing more than the USA ascertains its dominance and forcing Middle Eastern countries to cooperate, it's a stretch or expansion on the American Empire's power.

Either way, if it weren't for your local ragheads hijacking those planes the USA would not have had the legitimate excuse it needed to invade the Middle East.
    How much undrilled oil is left in the United States? - Yahoo! Answers Thats was a 2min research! Let me quote "The total natural gas resource in the United States has been estimated on a semi-annual basis by the Potential Gas Committee. The quantity most recently reported was a total available future supply of 2,170 Tcf of natural gas inside the US. Potential Gas Committee - Current usage of natural gas in the US is about 26 Tcf per year, so that is about 84 years supply."

So the children whom died in Iraq and Afghanistan was also terrorist? A QUOTE : "The report also found that 46 per cent of the victims of US air strikes whose gender could be determined were female and 39 per cent were children." (Number of women and children killed in Iraq air raids 'disproportionately high' - Telegraph)
    Also read the "Iraqiyun estimate" section in here : Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My only explanation about 9 11 is that USA deserved a punch on the nose, and that what really happened that day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I like how redspot is just extremely uninformed and tries to argue his biased standpoint just like every other muslim does.

Ignore any harm done by one side, and blame the other.

:/ lets do this.
    1. Ok sure, the US benifits from the oil. No problem.
    2. Disregard any terrorist bombings of innocent people, even when the entire target area has no soldiers. Thats irrelevant and only proves redspot wrong.
    3. Children and such bombed......ok.......reading......wow. And the numbers by air raids are extremely low but Shiite militias are extremely high. GO FIGURE.

only 4%

"Only 4 per cent of the Iraqi deaths included in the study, or 2,363, were a result of US air strikes, which frequently targeted suspected insurgents hiding in houses. But 46 per cent of the victims whose gender could be determined were female and 39 per cent were children."

Meanwhile, more than that 4%(which btw, the women and children count is like 3%), were violent deaths caused by.....what was that? Muslims? OH BOY!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid fuck, learn to read what you link.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-10-2012 at 05:29 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I like how redspot is just extremely uninformed and tries to argue his biased standpoint just like every other muslim does.

Ignore any harm done by one side, and blame the other.

:/ lets do this.
    1. Ok sure, the US benifits from the oil. No problem.
    2. Disregard any terrorist bombings of innocent people, even when the entire target area has no soldiers. Thats irrelevant and only proves redspot wrong.
    3. Children and such bombed......ok.......reading......wow. And the numbers by air raids are extremely low but Shiite militias are extremely high. GO FIGURE.

only 4%

"Only 4 per cent of the Iraqi deaths included in the study, or 2,363, were a result of US air strikes, which frequently targeted suspected insurgents hiding in houses. But 46 per cent of the victims whose gender could be determined were female and 39 per cent were children."

Meanwhile, more than that 4%(which btw, the women and children count is like 3%), were violent deaths caused by.....what was that? Muslims? OH BOY!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid fuck, learn to read what you link.
    Innocent people died PERIOD!
    Thats enough for me, and trust me your going to pay for it soon or later. Its a promiss.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Innocent people died PERIOD!
    Thats enough for me, and trust me your going to pay for it soon or later. Its a promiss.
    Except more innocent people died from muslims than the US forces.

Dipshit, you just proved yourself wrong lol.
    -Actually, you just proved that you are going to "pay for it sooner or later".

Man, must suck for you.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Except more innocent people died from muslims than the US forces.

Dipshit, you just proved yourself wrong lol.
    -Actually, you just proved that you are going to "pay for it sooner or later".

Man, must suck for you.
    Just forget it, you didn't experience what I experienced and probably will never experience that .
    I know how it goes, you want USA organization to say that their military forces are killing innocent people? Guess not...
    Its just a matter of time and everything will be revealed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just forget it, you didn't experience what I experienced and probably will never experience that .
    I know how it goes, you want USA organization to say that their military forces are killing innocent people? Guess not...
    Its just a matter of time and everything will be revealed
    Whoa guys, this hardcore mother fucker has "experienced" some shit! He is obviously has more insight to reality then us because he had a "god" moment.

Sorry child, fact is that more innocent Muslims have been killed by radical people in your own religion then by the U.S military. If you want to claim you have inside information and "all will be revealed" that's your own business, but don't claim things that you can't back up with facts.
    Last edited by nevs666; 09-11-2012 at 06:25 PM.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Whoa guys, this hardcore mother fucker has "experienced" some shit! He is obviously has more insight to reality then us because he had a "god" moment.

Sorry child, fact is that more innocent Muslims have been killed by radical people in your own religion then by the U.S military. If you want to claim you have inside information and "all will be revealed" that's your own business, but don't claim things that you can't back up with facts.
    What ever you say, I know what i'm talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What ever you say, I know what i'm talking about.
    You sure don't sound like it.

But then again, you are the idiot who thinks saying "hey guys i experienced some shit" wins an argument.

Derp.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Um, if it was "inside information" wouldn't that mean, by definition, that he's not ALLOWED to reveal it to someone like you?

Anyways, either way, innocent people die to the hands of American soldiers. Nothing you can say will change that cold fact.

Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast