Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

The scenario is completely different. You have 2 nations waging war vs. terrorist bombing random people in their OWN country.
    if thats your excuse then my excuse is that our war is with everyone.
    plus 9 11 wasn't a terrorist attack, it was just a war. am i correct? (according to your words)

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

If Iran was able to deliver and they actually waged war against us sure.
    That's how confident I am that they would get their shit stomped in.
    Nuke war means the termination of USA,Israel,Iran, and more... god knows .
    USA is waging a war, not Iran... Iran is just developing their Nuclear institution,USA are all worried about it and scared of this idea.
    Israel got nuclear weapons, USA got nuclear weapons, Iran has the right to have nuclear weapons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post

USA is waging a war, not Iran... Iran is just developing their Nuclear institution,USA are all worried about it and scared of this idea.
    Israel got nuclear weapons, USA got nuclear weapons, Iran has the right to have nuclear weapons.

Dude are you retarded or something? Iran is part of the UN which means they have to follow UN sanctions regarding any kind of nuclear development.
    The U.S. didn't wage war with Iran. Iran was refusing UN inspectors access to their nuclear compounds.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Dude are you retarded or something? Iran is part of the UN which means they have to follow UN sanctions regarding any kind of nuclear development.
    The U.S. didn't wage war with Iran. Iran was refusing UN inspectors access to their nuclear compounds.
    [/COLOR]
    They don't want foreign forces on their land, and no they don't have to follow UN sanctions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    They don't want foreign forces on their land, and no they don't have to follow UN sanctions.
    They are part of the UN you imbecile. Of course they do. Jesus Christ..if you spent as much time actually getting educated,
    opposed to copying bullshit from websites that have 0 credibility, you might actually gain some respect.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

They are part of the UN you imbecile. Of course they do. Jesus Christ..if you spent as much time actually getting educated,
    opposed to copying bullshit from websites that have 0 credibility, you might actually gain some respect.
    I don't need your respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    if thats your excuse then my excuse is that our war is with everyone.
    plus 9 11 wasn't a terrorist attack, it was just a war. am i correct? (according to your words)

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

So according to YOUR words, the war in the middle east is justified since it was a military attack against us from the nations.
    -Are you that stupid?

Listen, 2 nations waging war, vs. an organization that bombs its own people. There is a difference.
    -really, you can't be that stupid.

Except Iran isn't a global power, Iran doesn't have any history of being non-volatile, and Iran's leader hates the living crap out of Israel.(motive).
    -Yup he's that stupid.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    So according to YOUR words, the war in the middle east is justified since it was a military attack against us from the nations.
    Israel is the reason of middle east war and chaos, why? because the land of "Israel" isn't their land, they occupied it, all the countries around it is Islamic and Arab countries, it doesn't sound right that every country around is Islamic and Arabian but them...

Listen, 2 nations waging war, vs. an organization that bombs its own people. There is a difference.
    Syria, around 2 years and Bashaar killing his own people, whens the war going to begin? or atleast air embargo (idk if thats the correct word) .

Except Iran isn't a global power, Iran doesn't have any history of being non-volatile, and Iran's leader hates the living crap out of Israel.(motive).
    True.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So your point is that the US shouldn't interfere, they should, and Israel is the cause of everything.

You are contradicting yourself at every turn.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    So your point is that the US shouldn't interfere, they should, and Israel is the cause of everything.

You are contradicting yourself at every turn.
    USA only interfer only when it has benefits for itself, such us more oil and money sources.
    but when its about "freedom" that you claim your country was built on, no they just step down and keep delaying... like whats happening in Syria at this very moment.

Israel will vanish soon or later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    USA only interfer only when it has benefits for itself, such us more oil and money sources.
    but when its about "freedom" that you claim your country was built on, no they just step down and keep delaying... like whats happening in Syria at this very moment.

How cute, you think you know what you're talking about.

Do you know how much of our oil we get from the Persian Gulf? 12.9%. 8.1% of which comes from Saudi Arabia. So that means the remaining 4.1% of our oil is spread across the rest of the country's in the Persian Gulf. But the U.S is big and evil and only there for oil still right? No one wants to hear your anti-Jewish bullshit.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

You'd bitch about us interfering there too. So w/e, you just whine and whine about everything anyways.

And lol the day Israel vanishes it the day the middle east does.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

You'd bitch about us interfering there too. So w/e, you just whine and whine about everything anyways.

And lol the day Israel vanishes it the day the middle east does.
    Since I am a muslim .. and as we all said hate the terrorists not the whole Arab Nation .. So yer judging us from like 20 ppl from billions
    and as he said
    Israel will vanish but the middle east will stay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I dunno why you idiot Americans think Islam is violent.[/url]
    Loving ur flag , and no i dont think islam is violent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasymfasy View Post
    Since I am a muslim .. and as we all said hate the terrorists not the whole Arab Nation .. So yer judging us from like 20 ppl from billions
    and as he said
    Israel will vanish but the middle east will stay
    Nice to know hating jews is still part of the religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    If islam is peacefull righht now...when itll be really peacefulll...wow

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast