Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I think it's time for me to jump in this. I'll start with this and see where it goes. Terrorists kill their own people for one simple reason. They believe it is the will of Allah, nothing more nothing less.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Do you think i'm just going to take a step backwards and say "Yeah your right"? I don't give a fuck if you think i'm sounding as visible.

It could be anyone doing a car bomb but i just don't understand why anyone would blow himself up in a place with innocent civilians with the same nationality, same background, same sufferings and maybe same belief in a war.
    I'd rather think they support each other then killing each other.
    :/ I don't know what to say, they obviously have done it, and they obviously have done it in the name of Islam.

It seems weird that they would strike their own nationality, but if you think about it the terrorist probably feel separated from their own society already.

The promise of rewards in a shithole is enough to get just about anyone to do anything though, this applies to many other things as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    No, it is obvious in Islam that you may not kill innocent civilians. There are harsh rules about martyr. So i don't believe it at all. Why would they misinterpret the Islam in such a huge way? Sure they kill but not for the reason you guys mentioned. They kill for example if there are snitches. For what reason else? To kill civilians and go to heaven? Lol. It just doesn't work that way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Islam suck my d**k....Really!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    No, it is obvious in Islam that you may not kill innocent civilians. There are harsh rules about martyr. So i don't believe it at all. Why would they misinterpret the Islam in such a huge way? Sure they kill but not for the reason you guys mentioned. They kill for example if there are snitches. For what reason else? To kill civilians and go to heaven? Lol. It just doesn't work that way.

I guess that kid was a snitch huh? So they blew him up while trying to get candy. Is that a justified "punishment" for children in your culture?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Different interpretations of the Quran lead to different outcomes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

lies' (06-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do you think i'm just going to take a step backwards and say "Yeah your right"? I don't give a fuck if you think i'm sounding as visible.

It could be anyone doing a car bomb but i just don't understand why anyone would blow himself up in a place with innocent civilians with the same nationality, same background, same sufferings and maybe same belief in a war.
    I'd rather think they support each other then killing each other.
    That's fine and dandy that you think that pal, but how do you explain the terrorist groups that hop on Al-Jazeera and take claim for their attacks? Obviously they do suicide bomb..they take frigging credit for it..You know it, I know it..so let's not try to act ignorant on the subject just because it makes Islam look bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by zarto View Post
    Islam suck my d**k....Really!
    When Islam reaches your dick, you'll be a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post

I guess that kid was a snitch huh? So they blew him up while trying to get candy. Is that a justified "punishment" for children in your culture?
    Why do you talk about children?

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Different interpretations of the Quran lead to different outcomes.
    And believe me, i know a hell lot of them. Many Muslims of my environment do not tolerate any Jews and that's all because the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

I wonder what their reaction would be if they knew that my neighbor was a Jew. They are very friendly and whenever i see them on the road, they always put their hands up and greet me. And they say hello very enthusiastically.
    You can't see that they are Jews because they aren't orthodoxy's.

Sorry if a word doesn't fit in a sentence. I had to use google translator for "enthusiastically" and "orthodoxy's"
    Last edited by lies'; 06-16-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    They kill for example if there are snitches.
    Was the kid a snitch hmm? Incase you didn't read my link I will post again.

HERE

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    When Islam reaches your dick, you'll be a pussy
    this makes no sense
    Neither does a lot of things you say.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Was the kid a snitch hmm? Incase you didn't read my link I will post again.

HERE
    Taliban = Terrorist. This wasn't a terrorist attack.

So it was a Shiite District? I haven't read the article but it could be a Sunnite.
    These are the signs of the judgment day. If Shiites and Sunnis don't fight each other than the Judgement Day will never come.

Don't we see these fights right now? There are many conflicts between Sunnites and Shiites.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    this makes no sense
    Neither does a lot of things you say.
    And the guy who said Islam suck my dick makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

That's fine and dandy that you think that pal, but how do you explain the terrorist groups that hop on Al-Jazeera and take claim for their attacks? Obviously they do suicide bomb..they take frigging credit for it..You know it, I know it..so let's not try to act ignorant on the subject just because it makes Islam look bad.
    I haven't seen anyone (yet) taking credits for a car bomb in a place with many civilians.
    Last edited by lies'; 06-17-2011 at 03:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

So it was a Shiite District? I haven't read the article but it could be a Sunnite.
    These are the signs of the judgment day. If Shiites and Sunnis don't fight each other than the Judgement Day will never come.

Don't we see these fights right now? There are many conflicts between Sunnites and Shiites.
    ^Assuming your religion is the correct one...

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

And the guy who said Islam suck my dick makes sense?

I haven't seen anyone (yet) taking credits for a car bomb in a place with many civilians.
    Really? Well Al-Qaeda took credit for the 911 attacks, and they were innocent victims.

Also:
    Al Qaeda takes credit for Baghdad suicide bombings - The Long War Journal

I rest my case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I've been away for months and you're still arguing about Islam?
    Why don't you bet at time left until my country goes officially bankrupt instead?

(Islam is not peaceful.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    I've been away for months and you're still arguing about Islam?
    Why don't you bet at time left until my country goes officially bankrupt instead?

(Islam is not peaceful.)
    Nigga Obama just made us more broke by giving you guys shitloads of bailout money..

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast