Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well honestly everyone knows that the middle east couldn't wage a war vs the US or any other big nations. They just simply don't have the force. They could eventually get a nuke to pop off or something, but its pretty much basic terrorism there.
    -------------------------------------------------

I have more of an issue with what they do to their own people. I mean "death to the us" sure, I can deal with that. But hurting your own nation's people?

*sigh* its just stupid how people blame w/e but still continue the act.
    Eh, Asia's a bigger threat than the Middle East right now, economic and military wise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Eh, Asia's a bigger threat than the Middle East right now, economic and military wise.
    Potential threat sure. As far as i've seen on asia's history though.....they tend to have overwhelming economic and military power, but hardly use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Potential threat sure. As far as i've seen on asia's history though.....they tend to have overwhelming economic and military power, but hardly use it.
    The conflicts are more internal instead of external, but that threatens world peace.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Don't get me wrong, Islam is peaceful. America is a country with free religion so I assume this could say this.
    I am Buddhist, I have nothing against any religion, but it seems that every war has been started by the Christians against the Islamic. It is always the Christians who get the attention and media scapegoats blame Islamic people for their faults. If the world could get along and Isreal allow palestine the land it was supposed to be granted by the UN, Iran followed its sanctions and just stopped using nuclear power plants, as it is a country sitting on a fountain of oil. If the US could stop intervening in other countries and focus on internal problems, Islam wouldn't have such a bad image.

If other countries could stop being hypocrites and basing all americans on a stereotype that they are fat, stupid and unknowing about the world around them, I'm sure as hell I couldn't be any happier. What pisses me off is that all this turmoil, this nuclear war aggression, had to happen in MY generation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by porygonzx View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Islam is peaceful. America is a country with free religion so I assume this could say this.
    I am Buddhist, I have nothing against any religion, but it seems that every war has been started by the Christians against the Islamic. It is always the Christians who get the attention and media scapegoats blame Islamic people for their faults. If the world could get along and Isreal allow palestine the land it was supposed to be granted by the UN, Iran followed its sanctions and just stopped using nuclear power plants, as it is a country sitting on a fountain of oil. If the US could stop intervening in other countries and focus on internal problems, Islam wouldn't have such a bad image.

If other countries could stop being hypocrites and basing all americans on a stereotype that they are fat, stupid and unknowing about the world around them, I'm sure as hell I couldn't be any happier. What pisses me off is that all this turmoil, this nuclear war aggression, had to happen in MY generation.
    Pity much?

:/ Whats next, someone points out islam's faults and its "every person just hates on islam." Its ridiculous how you blame other people and know so little about the subject.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Pity much?

:/ Whats next, someone points out islam's faults and its "every person just hates on islam." Its ridiculous how you blame other people and know so little about the subject.
    Honestly, the Islam world hates us for a few reasons.

1) We intervene in the wrong wars. Iran can build a bomb, we need to focus on our missile defense system, not our ballistic missile system.

2) We leave them when they need help the most. Were planning to leave Afghanistan in 2014, leaving them in a turmoil of civil war. We're leaving Syria, which is having thousands dead murdered in cold blood. Sure, we have Russia and China vetoing the action, but we should at least have a bigger outcry for help, instead of begging for justice for Treyvon Martin.

3) Our stereotypes and hatred for them, of course.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Honestly, the Islam world hates us for a few reasons.

1) We intervene in the wrong wars. Iran can build a bomb, we need to focus on our missile defense system, not our ballistic missile system.

2) We leave them when they need help the most. Were planning to leave Afghanistan in 2014, leaving them in a turmoil of civil war. We're leaving Syria, which is having thousands dead murdered in cold blood. Sure, we have Russia and China vetoing the action, but we should at least have a bigger outcry for help, instead of begging for justice for Treyvon Martin.

3) Our stereotypes and hatred for them, of course.

As I stated on more occasions then I can even count,
    Islamic sects have been fighting eachother forever.
    If they weren't fighting with the West or Israel, they would still be fighting eachother.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

If they weren't fighting with the West or Israel, they would still be fighting eachother.
    War used to be beneficial to the American economy.
    Now its strenuous to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    War used to be beneficial to the American economy.
    Now its strenuous to it.
    How is that even relevant to what I posted..?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

How is that even relevant to what I posted..?
    Uh. sorry i needed to quick post and I didnt feel like scrollign so I used respond with quote button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Yeah blaming america for most everything is pretty silly when we didn't even become a world power until a century ago

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Yeah blaming america for most everything is pretty silly when we didn't even become a world power until a century ago

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Not true, we had an impact on the world economy since the 1800s.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not true, we had an impact on the world economy since the 1800s.
    We kinda did, but not to any degree of politics or any real impact on the lives of any significant population.

Point being: America had nothing to do with any world politics till the 1900's, even then its pretty obvious that this middle eastern shit goes back to times WAY before the creation of America itself.

Thanks
    I laugh at anyone who believes there is an organisation called "al qaeda" trying to kill us in the west. It was made up to give an excuse to start wars. The middle east isnt a threat to the west. The USA fears Iran, Russia and China because they are the only countries it cant control.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I laugh at anyone who believes there is an organisation called "al qaeda" trying to kill us in the west. It was made up to give an excuse to start wars. The middle east isnt a threat to the west. The USA fears Iran, Russia and China because they are the only countries it cant control.
    So you don't believe al qaeda even exsits?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast