Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Umm... yes there are more then two people on the site? Don't really know what you are going with on that statement, it makes no sense to me. "You agree with the topic, so you see no debate". No fool, if NOBODY is challenging the claim and it is safe to presume that everyone agrees on it, there is no debate. For example, I claim the earth is round. Nobody disagrees with me=no debate.

Oh yes, Muslims are treated soooo badly here and you guys are always bullied. Stop playing the victim. The point of this thread, I think, was to point out the hypocrisy in Islam. One verse tells you to love your neighbor, the next tells you to chop his fucking head off simply because he doesn't agree with you. You are not a victim, stop feeling sorry for yourself.
    Are you fucking stupid? You need enough people to make a challenge in the first place. You obviously don't see the lack of popularity of this section. 2 out of many thousands agreeing doesn't lead to the presumption that everyone agrees.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Are you fucking stupid? You need enough people to make a challenge in the first place. You obviously don't see the lack of popularity of this section. 2 out of many thousands agreeing doesn't lead to the presumption that everyone agrees.
    I don't think you comprehend what you are dribbling out onto this forum right now. People on this thread have openly challenged the initial premise. Understand? So that means there are now two party's that can argue on who is right. That would result in a debate. You on the other hand are making threads that people already agree on. So there is no debate if there is no second party that is openly challenging the initial premise of the thread. Understand? I don't know how many times I have to tell you that.

I didn't fucking say that if a small percentage of people agree on something, then the majority agrees. Are you illiterate? I said "if NOBODY is challenging the claim AND it is safe to presume that everyone agrees on it, there is no debate". I said AND you retard.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I don't think you comprehend what you are dribbling out onto this forum right now. People on this thread have openly challenged the initial premise. Understand? So that means there are now two party's that can argue on who is right. That would result in a debate. You on the other hand are making threads that people already agree on. So there is no debate if there is no second party that is openly challenging the initial premise of the thread. Understand? I don't know how many times I have to tell you that.

I didn't fucking say that if a small percentage of people agree on something, then the majority agrees. Are you illiterate? I said "if NOBODY is challenging the claim AND it is safe to presume that everyone agrees on it, there is no debate". I said AND you retard.
    2 out of many thousands is the majority.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I dunno why you idiot Americans think Islam is violent.
    yes well 911 didnt help and they kill gays and men are incharge of there wifes and they sacrafice animals for meet instead of quick death here is a link to show more info Halal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    2 out of many thousands is the majority.
    ^Just owned himself again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshk67 View Post
    sacrafice animals for meet instead of quick death here is a link to show more info Halal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    How does cutting the throat of an animal not guarentee a quick death? Does pumping them full of hormones and shocking them make it a 'quick death'?
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    Also shocking has a chance of failing around 1 in 10 so it leads to the animal being in a lot of pain and has to be shocked a second time. Halal meat ensures the animal dies in the least painful way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Also shocking has a chance of failing around 1 in 10 so it leads to the animal being in a lot of pain and has to be shocked a second time. Halal meat ensures the animal dies in the least painful way.
    Oh please do give me statistics on the percentage of failure for halal meat.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Oh please do give me statistics on the percentage of failure for halal meat.
    If done correctly 0 chance of failure.

Thanks
    Sure Peaceful as Bin Laden shows us

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool+ View Post
    PLEASE!!!!!! Bin laden was not a muslim. He was working for USA/ISRAEL and is now probably alive somewhere with a shaved beard living. Bin ladens family were millionares and spent a lot of time in USA. Why did they throw his body in the sea and prove he actually is dead. Its all bs. But then again you can believe he was a muslim and wanted to killed everyone and he was in charge of a powerful group called "al qaeda" planning attacks on the west.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    allahu akbar my friends

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    PLEASE!!!!!! Bin laden was not a muslim. He was working for USA/ISRAEL and is now probably alive somewhere with a shaved beard living. Bin ladens family were millionares and spent a lot of time in USA. Why did they throw his body in the sea and prove he actually is dead. Its all bs. But then again you can believe he was a muslim and wanted to killed everyone and he was in charge of a powerful group called "al qaeda" planning attacks on the west.
    that's so right....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool+ View Post
    Yup. Bush was probably laden's inspiration.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    allahu akbar my friends

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast