Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Islam... peaceful? Sure, war must be peaceful too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Ethereal is just a stereotypical fool, let me put this threw your narrow minded head.
    In Middle East they have so little resources without oil they would literally be in a worse state than africa, radical Islam is much different from Islam itself.
    What happened to the 100's of millions Christianity has killed?
    Statistics don't lie bro.

Ever hear of honor killings?
    Yeah they happen quite often in the world of Islam.
    Majority of the perps that carry out these killings aren't "terrorists" either.
    They're just fundie Muslims. I'm not stereotypical. I think all Abrahamaic religions are fucktarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Statistics don't lie bro.

Ever hear of honor killings?
    Yeah they happen quite often in the world of Islam.
    Majority of the perps that carry out these killings aren't "terrorists" either.
    They're just fundie Muslims. I'm not stereotypical. I think all Abrahamaic religions are fucktarded.
    Actually statistics do lie, bullshit happens to start wars. Christianity had its dark ages and now it's time for islam.
    I'm not Islamic but I do study/research these things, clearly here it states that murder is against Islam.
    “…if any one slew a person...it would be as if he slew the whole mankind: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole mankind.” [Quran: 5:32]
    Basically saying that murder is equivalent to murdering masses, Religion and Culture are two different things. That's where you are confused, the "honour killings" are just culture and how they are, nowhere in Islam does it say to do them.
    And anybody who claims that it's "in the name of god" are nothing but transgressors.
    Btw I'm not exactly defending any religion, but I do think that religion does give good morals if you take a look, the world just couldn't function without it in my opinion, but I am full deist.
    Last edited by Canadian; 06-21-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Thanks
    Pro tip, gtfo islamdinajads
    MPGH RESIDENT DJ
    Do you know what "nemesis" means?
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
    Personified in this case by an horrible cunt...
    me.

Thanks
    Ethereal is just a stereotypical fool, let me put this threw your narrow minded head.
    In Middle East they have so little resources without oil they would literally be in a worse state than africa, radical Islam is much different from Islam itself.
    What happened to the 100's of millions Christianity has killed?
    Erm, Christianity never killed anyone. People were killed in the name of the catholic church, yes, but overall the religion is based on forgiveness, it just takes a few people that are good with their words to trick others into fighting for "the sake of the church". Same goes for those who blow shit up in the name of Islam. It's not the religion, it's those who follow the religion.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Actually statistics do lie, bullshit happens to start wars. Christianity had its dark ages and now it's time for islam.
    I'm not Islamic but I do study/research these things, clearly here it states that murder is against Islam.
    “…if any one slew a person...it would be as if he slew the whole mankind: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole mankind.” [Quran: 5:32]
    Basically saying that murder is equivalent to murdering masses, Religion and Culture are two different things. That's where you are confused, the "honour killings" are just culture and how they are, nowhere in Islam does it say to do them.
    And anybody who claims that it's "in the name of god" are nothing but transgressors.
    Btw I'm not exactly defending any religion, but I do think that religion does give good morals if you take a look, the world just couldn't function without it in my opinion, but I am full deist.
    I can agree somewhat to this. If people followed their religions rather than the traditionalists ideals passed down from corrupt religious leaders these problems would not start in the first place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Erm, Christianity never killed anyone. People were killed in the name of the catholic church, yes, but overall the religion is based on forgiveness, it just takes a few people that are good with their words to trick others into fighting for "the sake of the church". Same goes for those who blow shit up in the name of Islam. It's not the religion, it's those who follow the religion.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

I can agree somewhat to this. If people followed their religions rather than the traditionalists ideals passed down from corrupt religious leaders these problems would not start in the first place.
    Exactly, but the problem is that religion has been here for so long that it has changed so much, some people just think that religion is the problem but culture has a big part of it too.

Thanks

Exactly, but the problem is that religion has been here for so long that it has changed so much, some people just think that religion is the problem but culture has a big part of it too.
    Exactly, so what we need to do is blow up every religious relic so people will stop thinking about them when the fap

If people just followed their gods teachings and left each other alone we would all be fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Haha so you quote one verse from the Quran and now I'm supposed to be convinced.
    Sorry man, I've been having these debates too long to let that fly.
    The Quran and the Bible are full of contradiction.
    Also statistics lie? No not the ones I posted... You can find reliable sources on every single one of the incidents in op.
    If you think I'm just blowing smoke, I challenge you to do so. No it's not Christian or western propaganda..it's facts.
    It's not like Fox news or Cnn is covering all of those stories and loading them up with bullshit.
    They are way too abundant in occurrence.

Also, you can't use the argument.. "Oh so it says in the Quran, murder is wrong..so whoever suicide bombed that village weren't Muslims"
    That is complete and utter trash logic. Different sects of Islam practice Jihad in different ways.
    It doesn't make them any less Muslim. As long as the believe in Allah, and the prophet Mohammed, they are in fact MUSLIM.
    Assuming anything different is wrong. Even an Imam will tell you this.

Since you quoted your peaceful "murder is wrong" verse
    Let me show you why this book contradicts itself, and clearly proves it's intolerant ideology.

47:4-”Therefore, when you meet the unbelievers smite their necks, then, when you have killed many of them, tie the bonds…. As for those who are killed in the Way of Allah, he will not let their works to go astray.”
    More commands to violence and praise for violent martyrs.
    uideth not a people unjust.”

2:191-”Kill them (unbelievers) wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you, for persecution is worse than slaughter…. Such is the reward of those who reject faith.”

9:29-”Fight those who neither believe in Allah nor the last day, who do not forbid what Allah and his messenger have forbidden, and do not embrace the religion of the truth, being among those who have been given the book (Bible and the Torah), until they pay tribute out of hand and have been humiliated (or feel themselves subdued).”

4:95-”Those of the believers who sit still…are not on an equality with those who strive in the way of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah hath conferred on those who strive with their wealth and lives a rank above te sedentary. Unto each Allah hath promised good, but He hath bestowed on those who strive a great reward above the sedentary.”
    Muslims who fight in jihad are better than those who don’t.

Last edited by Ethereal; 06-21-2012 at 03:19 PM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yay, this shitstorm got revived again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Haha so you quote one verse from the Quran and now I'm supposed to be convinced.
    Sorry man, I've been having these debates too long to let that fly.
    The Quran and the Bible are full of contradiction.
    Also statistics lie? No not the ones I posted... You can find reliable sources on every single one of the incidents in op.
    If you think I'm just blowing smoke, I challenge you to do so. No it's not Christian or western propaganda..it's facts.
    It's not like Fox news or Cnn is covering all of those stories and loading them up with bullshit.
    They are way too abundant in occurrence.

Also, you can't use the argument.. "Oh so it says in the Quran, murder is wrong..so whoever suicide bombed that village weren't Muslims"
    That is complete and utter trash logic. Different sects of Islam practice Jihad in different ways.
    It doesn't make them any less Muslim. As long as the believe in Allah, and the prophet Mohammed, they are in fact MUSLIM.
    Assuming anything different is wrong. Even an Imam will tell you this.

Since you quoted your peaceful "murder is wrong" verse
    Let me show you why this book contradicts itself, and clearly proves it's intolerant ideology.

47:4-”Therefore, when you meet the unbelievers smite their necks, then, when you have killed many of them, tie the bonds…. As for those who are killed in the Way of Allah, he will not let their works to go astray.”
    More commands to violence and praise for violent martyrs.
    uideth not a people unjust.”

2:191-”Kill them (unbelievers) wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you, for persecution is worse than slaughter…. Such is the reward of those who reject faith.”

9:29-”Fight those who neither believe in Allah nor the last day, who do not forbid what Allah and his messenger have forbidden, and do not embrace the religion of the truth, being among those who have been given the book (Bible and the Torah), until they pay tribute out of hand and have been humiliated (or feel themselves subdued).”

4:95-”Those of the believers who sit still…are not on an equality with those who strive in the way of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah hath conferred on those who strive with their wealth and lives a rank above te sedentary. Unto each Allah hath promised good, but He hath bestowed on those who strive a great reward above the sedentary.”
    Muslims who fight in jihad are better than those who don’t.

You talk about throwing a few verses not being able to win an argument but you proceed to quote some...
    Here are some bible quotes, so anybody who thinks that islam is more evil than christianity they are wrong.
    Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

"Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)"

Kill Witches

"You should not let a sorceress live." (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
    "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

"A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death." (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

"Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death." (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death." (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

"A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)"

Anyway, I'm not defending Islam nor Christianity, but I don't think one religion should be bashed when clearly the other states murder/death just as many times, which is why religion is bullshit. I'm only against this christian vs. Islamic bullshit because it starts wars and kills millions, and then these media bullshitters fill North Americans with lies and reasons to hate that part of the world, it's all just a way to gain resources,
    In the end both the Bible and Qur'an contradicts yourself,
    And most of my argument was about the "honour killings" which is cultural, not religion.
    Last edited by Canadian; 06-21-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildPatriot View Post
    No I mean he killed political opponents and civilians in his own country. Not soldiers, civilians.
    6-11 million of them. He was literally worse than Hitler, just that hes not portrayed as poorly because he helped the Allies.
    However, as the Cold War blew, he was viewed as a devil.
    Estimates sore as high as 20-0 million. The exact total cannot be pinpointed since many records were lost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You talk about throwing a few verses not being able to win an argument but you proceed to quote some...
    Here are some bible quotes, so anybody who thinks that islam is more evil than christianity they are wrong.
    Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

"Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)"

Kill Witches

"You should not let a sorceress live." (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
    "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

"A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death." (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

"Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death." (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death." (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

"A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)"

Anyway, I'm not defending Islam nor Christianity, but I don't think one religion should be bashed when clearly the other states murder/death just as many times, which is why religion is bullshit. I'm only against this christian vs. Islamic bullshit because it starts wars and kills millions, and then these media bullshitters fill North Americans with lies and reasons to hate that part of the world, it's all just a way to gain resources,
    In the end both the Bible and Qur'an contradicts yourself,
    And most of my argument was about the "honour killings" which is cultural, not religion.
    Are you dense or something?

Why are you quoting the bible first off?
    You act as if I'm defending Christianity over Islam, when I clearly stated that both books have contradicting verses in it.
    I quoted the Quran just to piss on your weak argument and prove to you my very point.
    You quoted verses claiming Allah forsakes murder. I than posted other verses that state the contrary.
    Guess what that is? Hmmm..Oh right it's contradicting text. Get it now?
    Ahh.. right, so honor killings are cultural... has nothing to do with Islam,
    despite the fact that a vast majority of middle eastern countries are in fact non-secular Islamic states..

Thanks
    I think we should exterminate anyone Islamic.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I think we should exterminate Religion in general.

How many years has it been around, seems to have caused more bullshit than good.
    Thousands and thousands of years and there is still jack shit for solid proof that God even exists.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Fantastic Idea, kill 1.62 billion people just because they were raised to believe in Islam .
    Or we can be smart and teach children that religion is bullshit while they are young.
    Last edited by Canadian; 06-21-2012 at 08:35 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-28-2012)

Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast