Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    You see what happens when you fight the US... Go ahead.

And our Soldiers do do their fucking job!

The mishaps are small and isolated. On top of that the US is hardcore about their troops behaving correctly. Anything you do wrong in the US Military, you've got to face the UCMJ. That means if you're found guilty, you're a felon. You go to jail, for a long time, and the felony never leaves your record, so even when(if) you get out... You're fucked.
    I can't see because i will be dead already. I just can't believe that your soldiers are doing their fucking job well. The number of casualties shows the opposites.

I agree but who has the control over soldiers in a war? Where everyone is able to kill anyone without leaving any evidence. The chances that soldiers get caught is very low.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I can't see because i will be dead already. I just can't believe that your soldiers are doing their fucking job well. The number of casualties shows the opposites.

I agree but who has the control over soldiers in a war? Where everyone is able to kill anyone without leaving any evidence. The chances that soldiers get caught is very low.
    That's wrong. Soldiers have rules they have to follow when engaging enemy. Now I won't sit here and say that innocent lifes do not get lost, but this happens in every war that's ever existed... ever...

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    One person can do alot of damage. But i agree, in the end i'll be fucked. Also, i do know that the US is very advanced but only ground soldiers truly know the intense of battles.

Don't exist? Do you think i'm just gonna find something out? I don't have the time for that. If you don't believe me than i don't care. You have google, search for yourself.

They don't always check for civilians. Thats a lie.

Also, that was just an example. There could be hundred different things.

Why don't you guys never agree? Even if the truth is shown everywhere?
    If you want to prove to me that it exists you have to provide evidence not the other way around. They DO always check for civilians to the best of there ability, as you can see in the video they didn't just start shooting they were observing what they were doing. Please post up evidence that they don't check for civilians. Again if you are going to make a claim post up evidence so please post up this "truth".

PS: All branches of the military know the intense of combat (Navy, Air Force, etc.). Also the Iraq civilian body count is about 100,000 most of which were caused by terrorist bombings and shootings.

Iraq body count
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    If you want to prove to me that it exists you have to provide evidence not the other way around. They DO always check for civilians to the best of there ability, as you can see in the video they didn't just start shooting they were observing what they were doing. Please post up evidence that they don't check for civilians. Again if you are going to make a claim post up evidence so please post up this "truth".

PS: All branches of the military know the intense of combat (Navy, Air Force, etc.). Also the Iraq civilian body count is about 100,000 most of which were caused by terrorist bombings and shootings.

Iraq body count
    What with the body's that haven't been count? I haven't been in a AC130 but i just don't think that it is intense. Blowing up people from above.. unless your a pilot of a fighter jet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    What with the body's that haven't been count? I haven't been in a AC130 but i just don't think that it is intense. Blowing up people from above.. unless your a pilot of a fighter jet.
    What body's haven't been counted? It's not intense for you but to someone else it might be.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What body's haven't been counted? It's not intense for you but to someone else it might be.
    Those are the body's that have been counted. There are many other body's who have never been found.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Those are the body's that have been counted. There are many other body's who have never been found.
    *sigh* you have got to be kidding me.

So your arguing that something you don't know happened, happened?

The amount of bodies not counted is very little.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    US=FTW

Fight against the US = BOOM, you die.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Iraq body count

Just sayin.. There are random fuck offs in our military no doubt, but how many innocents have Islamic terrorists killed?
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-13-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

YouTube - ‪WikiLeaks shows reporter killings in Iraq - RT 100406‬‏

Just sayin.. There are random fuck offs in our military no doubt, but how many innocents have Islamic terrorists killed?
    You tell me. How many?
    Last edited by lies'; 06-14-2011 at 03:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You tell me. How many?
    A lot more innocents than we have. That is a fact.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    its funny how muslims always think that America is trying to make Iran or Iraq a territory or something.

-.- We have helped them a lot more than hurt. Its really quite funny because everyone who's all anti-america doesn't want them to help set up a government, yet leaving the government/country the way it was would be obviously worse off.

Its like people oppose change, but at the same time have to admit its better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

YouTube - ‪WikiLeaks shows reporter killings in Iraq - RT 100406‬‏

Tough shit people die in war. The pilots thought they saw a bomb, obviously it is now known that it wasn't, wrong place wrong time. Plus I think the thing that got them killed was that guy on the phone since phones are known to trigger bombs.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tough shit people die in war. The pilots thought they saw a bomb, obviously it is now known that it wasn't, wrong place wrong time. Plus I think the thing that got them killed was that guy on the phone since phones are known to trigger bombs.
    Dude you can say whatever the fuck you want about that incident,
    those soldiers were in the wrong.
    Though it may be that incidents like this are more isolated opposed to terrorist attacks,
    there is no justifying shit like this.
    It was obvious that guy didn't have a weapon on him..
    There was just a bunch of guys standing around,
    two of them were journalists, one of the guys was quite famous for his coverage of the war..
    There were two children in that van, this pretty much proves that little to no intel was taken before engaging these people.
    Then afterwards what the soldiers were saying was pretty disgusting..

"look at all those dead bastards"

Yeah look at all those dead people that you had absolutely no kind of information on,
    and you just murdered them. Blatant disregard for human life.
    End of story. I support the troops, and my country. I don't support murder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Shit happens. Until skynet goes online, we are stuck with humans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast