Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Does anyone think this could work?

Alright so there is this program called sandboxie, what it does is it isolates programs on your system from accessing and changing things on your system.
    For more information on the program google it since I can't link you to it. but anyway if we could isolate steam from the game would that mean vac wouldn't be able to see if we were hacking?
    psh..... signatures....

Thanks
    Its not that easy my friend, VAC is integrated with Black Ops. Meaning steam only holds your games, account, friends, ext... VAC which is integrated into Black Ops you can't really do anything about it except going to your config_mp.cfg which is located in "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players" For 64Bit Users its in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players"

Once You found config_mp.cfg open it with Notepad++ and look for "seta sv_vac" and if it looks like seta sv_vac "1" just replace the 1 with a 0 you can do the same thing for your single player.

I hope i helped you. Have a good one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 39killers View Post
    Its not that easy my friend, VAC is integrated with Black Ops. Meaning steam only holds your games, account, friends, ext... VAC which is integrated into Black Ops you can't really do anything about it except going to your config_mp.cfg which is located in "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players" For 64Bit Users its in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players"

Once You found config_mp.cfg open it with Notepad++ and look for "seta sv_vac" and if it looks like seta sv_vac "1" just replace the 1 with a 0 you can do the same thing for your single player.

I hope i helped you. Have a good one.
    yeah but he's probably asking for online game play as well, but the thing with that is anything they pick up as suspicious trying to edit/modify there file, they will flag you and soon enough you will get banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

yeah but he's probably asking for online game play as well, but the thing with that is anything they pick up as suspicious trying to edit/modify there file, they will flag you and soon enough you will get banned.
    It's not modifying. all it does is make it so that steam cannot read the game. and as far as I know all of vac is in steam.
    psh..... signatures....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hm now thats a good question. I think its not possible since it isolates the gae from steam, you cannot connect

Thanks
    Ok, ok... What ur saying is that AgentGod (The Vac disabler guy) didn't think of this and u did?... Don't waste ur money dude. Play normal like many others or wait for other undetected hacks