Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by sneezing panda View Post
    You're fucking kidding me right?

On a side note, I have a bypass that all you have to do is hold space and you will go as fast as you did when LSS was still working.
    post it <3
    shall suck my dick.

Thanks
    @failtown You're wrong. Saying you can get VAC banned for config scripts is just idiotic. That's the equivalent of saying that binding +attack to Mwheeldown would get you banned. It will NOT, EVER.

LUA scripts can get you banned SERVER SIDED, but that's all. These aren't LUA scripts anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @failtown You're wrong. Saying you can get VAC banned for config scripts is just idiotic. That's the equivalent of saying that binding +attack to Mwheeldown would get you banned. It will NOT, EVER.

LUA scripts can get you banned SERVER SIDED, but that's all. These aren't LUA scripts anyways.
    Oh, is that so? Alright then.
    Last edited by failtown; 09-02-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Nth.

Well it didn work for me ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
    Oh, is that so? Alright then.
    Sorry if I sounded abrasive there. VAC detects if game data is forced in the game it is secured on, and does file consistency checks. If a file is not consistent between the client and the server, it will block the file. If it can't block the file (due to a hack) it will flag the account for review. Configuration files are not able to force themselves upon the servers settings if a consistency check is on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

That is where you are wrong, their ARE Lua scripts still. You just have to know where to look. (I have them...)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sneezing panda View Post
    That is where you are wrong, their ARE Lua scripts still. You just have to know where to look. (I have them...)
    I never said there weren't..? I said they can get you banned server sided but I didn't say there weren't anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

I never said there weren't..? I said they can get you banned server sided but I didn't say there weren't anymore.
    If you actually followed the development of CS:S, LUA can't actually run with CS:S anymore.... Just like they changed the way they removed reading voice from file a few weeks ago. LUA was still enabled for a while, but aren't able to work anymore thanks to yet another source engine update. You won't actually get VAC banned for it since VAC still can't read for LUA's, since they're redundant now.

You'd need to modify the actual source engine locally to the point where it can read LUA, buuuut... Then steam will just permanently ban the account for the editing of local content for malicious use... They were doing that during the first run of the MAT hacks bannings, when they could detect it.

On topic:

Remember that this is a BASIC script. It is best used with "fps_max 53.949" and "m_filter 1" turned on in the console. Don't expect 5 million velocity, it'll only get you to around 800-900 MAXIMUM!

This will also crash the game for servers with sv_voice 2 or something, it will crash for some reason.

I haven't been on here in 4 years...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12