Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Angry Douche Bags 'R Us [Spamming d-bags]

Ight i've been noticing alot of spam on almost every thread. And I think I'd bring it to your attention. People that post shit like "Thanks, cool post" or "Cool thread" are douchebags and their posts are dumb as fuck. If you wanna "Thanks" them, click the fucking button, don't post it to raise your post count. I look at the combat arms section and look at the most recent replies/posts, and it's the same fucking person all the way down cause they think they NEED to raise their post count... GTFO if you're doing that. I mean it shouldn't bother me too much, but it DOES... IDK, am I the only one noticing this? I'm pretty sure they should get the BANHAMMER for being spamming faggets. I just hate seeing people that joined this month with 500 posts... I think it's SOFA KING WE TODD DID. And now that I brought it to your attention, I'm gonna list some of their names...

duyxngoc94
    scimmyboy
    oneirish
    SnilNotSnail
    XxxMattstaxxX
    warrick983

This list is very small, and only based on the first couple pages, and I'm not trying to be a dick by putting some of their names up, but just to aware them that people DO notice... I think that if you see people doing it, you should post their names here as them spamming, and they will be delt with accordingly after the MOD does investigation on it. IDK, leave me your comments on what you think, and please keep the "Cools" and the "Awsomes" to a limit.

Thanks to all the legit posters!
    Last edited by KVizzle; 09-03-2008 at 05:27 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KVizzle For This Useful Post:

Kreeg (09-03-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    im pretty sure u spend more time on the computer then i do... considering i joined the same time u did and u have alot more posts then me... the only reason im home right now is cause my soccer game got cancelled and since i dont have soccer today, like i do monday-saturday... im enjoying the hell out of this...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KVizzle For This Useful Post:

Kreeg (09-03-2008)

Thanks
    Wow.. leave the guy alone.. he has a point. Most of the posts in this forum are quite useless and frankly a waste of my(and others) time. I wish I could cut through the clutter and get to the real good posts (5%?)

I hate clicking on a thread titled "[Release] Hack" only to find some jerk off kid saying "I'm thinking of releasing a hack tomorrow.. what do you think?"

Or... "OMIGOD Patch today.. were all gonna di3!!" (although, those are the easy ones to skip)

.. on the other hand.. this IS a game related site.. which naturally attracts kids. Perhaps they should create a "non-kids" forum for CA only important posts should go there.

At any rate.. I agree.. lots of waste in here. .. but I do my best to wade through it.. if it becomes too much, I'll leave.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I am sorry, I'll stop spamming, I thought they were useful, I never say "cool thread" and when I say "thanks" I press the thank you button too... I am sorry anyways -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    OMG!!! ALL OF YOU GET THE FUCK OUT... NONE OF YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME SO YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING SAY IN ANYTHING... NOW ALL OF YOU STOP BITCHING AND TAKE IT TO THE FUCKING FLAMEING SECTION...

AS FOR THE MAKER OF THIS THREAD. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    lol i saw warrick in a post admitting he spams for post count...

Thanks
    The all mighty oneirish has spoken..... That doesn't sound like an opinion to me... sounds like a judgement... I respectfully disagree, I don't want to "get the fuck out". Maybe we should listen to him, cause he's been here since March (ooooo!)

I think KVizzle has a good point. I wouldn't have mentioned it personally (tried that before in forums and got flamed), but I do agree with him. Nor do I think it belongs in the flaming section, this is dealing with the quality of posts on this forum. Maybe he shouldn't have named folks specifically (that is flaming), but I do share his opinion. I hope that people read this thread and increase the quality of posts, and decrease the non-useful blathering... but I doubt they will.

Thanks
    Cry less plz
    But seriously what do u expect?
    for every one to be intelligent and post helpful posts to help others?
    probly not mostly just live with it and think about it this way...
    ITS NOT GONNA KILL J00
    Why try when u can hack?
    Cant hack? then glitch to win

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KVizzle View Post
    since when do i boss people around???
    Since you made this thread. Why does everyone make stupid threads such as these and put them in the Combat Arms section? Did you ever think, no one reads these?

Just because your dumb ass stays in this particular section because you have no life, does not mean you have to put it here. People spam everywhere on MPGH.

Thanks
    Stop flaming eachother, all he wanted to say was "Press the thanks button instead of saying 'good post,l' and 'nice tut.'

13. The Following User Says Thank You to whitechocolate For This Useful Post:

Kreeg (09-03-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i dont know.. i would consider those on the list rather more off.. ahh! regular posters rather then those 30k+ folks on site with 0 posts of mpgh's combat arms section, i know keep say thinks good job! to every thread made is spam but sometimes its needed to make the thread started feel special

GOOD JOB! MAN YOU ARE SOOO COOL!

Up in MPGH looking for hacks .OMG _______________________
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ya srsly gtfo, I think your the one who wants your post count up since your replying to every post eveyrones posting + this shit doesnt have anything to do with combat arms. As the other person said... this is internet, live with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i love this thread. since Kvizzle is a retarded and hilarious guy. if u think postin in everythread is spammin, u really need to read the rules. If there is something good to say and to reply to someone else, it is not spam. this whole thread is spam and will only make ppl hate u. You are too new of a member to be talkin trash to people like me and oneirish.

Thanks
    good job nice thread

Thanks
    I agree with Elmo very much. + While you quoting everyone in here you rise your post count. Stop being immature and stop searching any useless comments everyone did, i don't think that will make someone happy or something. I do post some useless crap too but i read atleast you know... >.> This thread must be closed...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12