Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

another ban hammer....?

rumors goes that there will be another ban wave tonight and a week after it....
    so any1 know or can confirm about it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I wouldn't surprise me, since last time it happened during an update, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    The only way you could know when there is a ban wave coming is if:
    A. You ask a GM and told you (99% chance of not happening)
    B. You work for Nexon.
    C. You have friends that work for Nexon and willing to tell.

Overall, I would say you are gonna have to hope that you don't get banned if there is one.

Even if you do get banned, you could get to lvl 61+ in 2 days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    B. You work for Nexon.

Overall, I would say you are gonna have to hope that you don't get banned if there is one.

But the downside of leveling to 61 in two days is NEX rats taking a screeny of you and reporting.So no thanks ,best way is to level within like a week or so,so at least you will look legit with 200+ titles.
    And as for a ban hammer ,the only threat we run is if nex updates to a HS that can detect hfs mods.Remember ,almost 97% of the times or so; it's nex rats that report you and then you are banned.Just go through all the Nex forums and you will see that the mods / GM helpers are always encouraging playes to rat us out and thats how they bann most of us.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lcbvarial View Post
    I wouldn't surprise me, since last time it happened during an update, but I haven't heard anything about it.
    B. You work for Nexon.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    But the downside of leveling to 61 in two days is NEX rats taking a screeny of you and reporting.So no thanks ,best way is to level within like a week or so,so at least you will look legit with 200+ titles.
    And as for a ban hammer ,the only threat we run is if nex updates to a HS that can detect hfs mods.Remember ,almost 97% of the times or so; it's nex rats that report you and then you are banned.Just go through all the Nex forums and you will see that the mods / GM helpers are always encouraging playes to rat us out and thats how they bann most of us.
    i c, was just wonder caz i just get my lann to lvl 64 with 260+ titles so dont want to get caught on the ban wave....

that last time ban wave hits me hard
    Last edited by masamun3; 06-14-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    That's why you go to a channel with no one on it; make sure that no one has seen your character.
    Last edited by Pie; 06-14-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    what's with all the rumors on vindictus section? There's never any proof to these claims.

Thanks
    That's why you go to a channel with no one on it; make sure that no one has seen your character.
    I tested the opposite of this theory out- Nobody in my guild thought it was strange that I got to level 61 with 200+ titles and started asking to join Thor/Titan raids in just a few days. Heck, most of them plain didn't know I existed up until that point, so that was probably a contributing factor.

"Hide a tree in a forest" - Better to wear level appropriate gear in towns in highly populated channels, rather than run the risk of having a nexon rat snoop about in an empty.

By the way, which one of you was Icejelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
    I tested the opposite of this theory out- Nobody in my guild thought it was strange that I got to level 61 with 200+ titles and started asking to join Thor/Titan raids in just a few days. Heck, most of them plain didn't know I existed up until that point, so that was probably a contributing factor.

"Hide a tree in a forest" - Better to wear level appropriate gear in towns in highly populated channels, rather than run the risk of having a nexon rat snoop about in an empty.

By the way, which one of you was Icejelly?
    Eh that would work hiding in the over populated channels, so either one could work.
    Guild can't tell anything; they don't normally check your level and they don't get that notification when you start/join a boat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I just started reporting everyone I seen in game for shits and giggles. If it was a lvl 70 with 236 titles I quickly made it 23 titles with very simple Photoshops. My main point and reasoning for doing something like this is simple, If they take the word of a single person and a few screenshots as "Proof" then I can get anyone banned. And if they actually investigate it will put a strain on them and alot of legit people have had their .cfg file compromised so bye bye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    been playing a while now and never banned once. u ppl must be doin somethin wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    been playing a while now and never banned once. u ppl must be doin somethin wrong
    the word(s) never banned once didnt exist caz last ban wave is not the last ban
    lets just said u r 1 of the lucky surfer that surf the wave, but the wave didnt crash u yet...
    Last edited by masamun3; 06-14-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    Pretty much the way I was thinking before the last ban wave.. I made it through the item spawn bans fine though I created all kinds of items including NX items..

The fact is, they don't get everyone in one swipe. If they didn't get you yet, it doesn't mean they won't.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    imho, when nunya got hit - it was like the world crashing down

is it ever going to be safe? even months later after going legit!

Thanks
    Well....i asked someone who was supposably a vindictus GM of the guild <Vindinctus Team !> and i asked him "are all the big titties hackers being gone in update?" he said "Most certainly are" (as to me reffering to the youtube videos of hackers...but yeah idk...it could be like the big Y2K orrrr the ban wave is true.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast