Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    I don't give two shits about your CA mods, I was just stating facts in your general thread. Seeing as everyone who knew anything about PCs was laughing their ass off at you ... yeah, really unjustified. Still waiting for the custom mobo (:
    @Alen
    and u all can go to hell for it for all i fucking care. ur not getting those pics now though unless u wanna buy me a new camera. and u werent stating any facts at all, u were accusing me of shit and calling me a little kid that doesnt know shit, when in real life, i probably have 10x more experience than u.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    @Aleni probably have 10x more experience than u.
    I was drinking Dr. Pepper. And now I've sprayed it all over my desk.
    No wonder you didn't get minion, you're 16 and you act like a 12 year old. Ragecry more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Chillax lol, its just a position on a hackin website, won't change your life really...
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    Chillax lol, its just a position on a hackin website, won't change your life really...
    @Edlmann @Ryan
    wow ur a dumbass. this thing isnt even about me not fucking getting minion. learn how to motherfucking read. u 2, Ryan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Alen
    and u all can go to hell for it for all i fucking care. ur not getting those pics now though unless u wanna buy me a new camera. and u werent stating any facts at all, u were accusing me of shit and calling me a little kid that doesnt know shit, when in real life, i probably have 10x more experience than u.
    No, you don't. Ask anyone who knows shit about my computer knowledge and you'll soon find out that there aren't many, if any at all, people that would be greater hardware enthusiasts than me.

Not to mention that I've been playing around with PCs before you first opened the command prompt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    No, you don't. Ask anyone who knows shit about my computer knowledge and you'll soon find out that there aren't many, if any at all, people that would be greater hardware enthusiasts than me.

Not to mention that I've been playing around with PCs before you first opened the command prompt.
    @Alen
    good for you, wanna cookie? i dont give a damn how good or bad u r, nothing gives anyone the right to treat me like shit and get me banned and shit. i have 6 fucking years of experience and btw if u want a pic of the motherboard i modded to add the pci express 2.0 graphics card, tough luck unless u want to buy me a new camera. assholes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Alen
    good for you, wanna cookie? i dont give a damn how good or bad u r, nothing gives anyone the right to treat me like shit and get me banned and shit. i have 6 fucking years of experience and btw if u want a pic of the motherboard i modded to add the pci express 2.0 graphics card, tough luck unless u want to buy me a new camera. assholes.
    I didn't get you banned, I didn't treat you like shit. I just stated what every reasonably intelligent person would state: you don't know shit. And if you have enough money and will to mod a motherboard I'm pretty sure you have enough money to buy yourself a decent phone or camera.

Derp. inb4 more excuses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I didn't get you banned, I didn't treat you like shit. I just stated what every reasonably intelligent person would state: you don't know shit. And if you have enough money and will to mod a motherboard I'm pretty sure you have enough money to buy yourself a decent phone or camera.

Derp. inb4 more excuses.
    @Alen
    1. bullshit.
    2. i do know shit, so stfu.
    3. like i said, that was a long time ago. my phone can take a pic but it doesnt have internet and idk where the thing for my microSD card is (the usb thing that can transfer music, pics, etc.)
    4. im not making excuses, im stating truth so stfu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    More excuses. Keep on going, eventually you might find an original excuse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    @Alen
    1. bullshit.
    2. i do know shit, so stfu.
    3. like i said, that was a long time ago. my phone can take a pic but it doesnt have internet and idk where the thing for my microSD card is (the usb thing that can transfer music, pics, etc.)
    4. im not making excuses, im stating truth so stfu.
    dude just just leave. like seriously gtfo. your not gunna change anybodys mind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @Alen
    fuck you all. seriously I DONT GIVE A FUCKING DAMN IF YOU GUYS BELIEVE ME ON WHETHER OR NOT I KNOW SHIT. I DONT FUCKING CARE, OKAY? U GUYS GTFO. UR THE ONES THAT KEPT SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS AND PISSED ME OFF AND KEPT DOING IT AND GOT ME BANNED FOR 2 DAYS FOR FLAMING, WHEN I DIDNT FUCKING DESERVE IT. U GUYS R THE ONES WHO DESERVE TO BE BANNED NOT ME YOU FUCKING ASS-WIPES.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    @Alen
    fuck you all. seriously I DONT GIVE A FUCKING DAMN IF YOU GUYS BELIEVE ME ON WHETHER OR NOT I KNOW SHIT. I DONT FUCKING CARE, OKAY? U GUYS GTFO. UR THE ONES THAT KEPT SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS AND PISSED ME OFF AND KEPT DOING IT AND GOT ME BANNED FOR 2 DAYS FOR FLAMING, WHEN I DIDNT FUCKING DESERVE IT. U GUYS R THE ONES WHO DESERVE TO BE BANNED NOT ME YOU FUCKING ASS-WIPES.
    are you reading what you just posted. you made multiple post like this in the other thread. you are flamming worse then anybody but your to stupid to see it. also why would Alen gtfo when he has a staff position. and i donated 25 bucks and plan on donating more in the feature. you just made some mods. that i guess nobody even likes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAussy1995xX View Post

are you reading what you just posted. you made multiple post like this in the other thread. you are flamming worse then anybody but your to stupid to see it. also why would Alen gtfo when he has a staff position. and i donated 25 bucks and plan on donating more in the feature. you just made some mods. that i guess nobody even likes.
    @XxAussy1995xX
    i made 1 post like that, to 3 ppl. im only flaming cuz u guys r flaming me (aka treating me like shit just cuz u dont fucking believe me). I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO ALEN IS. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TREAT A PERSON LIKE SHIT JUST CUZ THEY R PART OF A GAY STAFF. I DONT CARE IF ANYONE BELIEVES ME ON THE CPU SHIT, BUT NO ONE HAS TO SAY SHIT LIKE: "I bet ur a 13-14 yr old kid that just made his 1st computer." OR : u probably dont even know shit, all u did was download a program to fix a small registry problem. NO ONE HAS TO SAY SHIT LIKE THAT. IF U DONT BELIEVE SOMEONE WHEN THEY SAY SOMETHING, THEN DONT BELIEVE THEM. U DONT HAVE TO TREAT PPL LIKE SHIT JUST CUZ UR A MOTHERFUCKING SKEPTIC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    @XxAussy1995xX
    i made 1 post like that, to 3 ppl. im only flaming cuz u guys r flaming me (aka treating me like shit just cuz u dont fucking believe me). I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO ALEN IS. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TREAT A PERSON LIKE SHIT JUST CUZ THEY R PART OF A GAY STAFF. I DONT CARE IF ANYONE BELIEVES ME ON THE CPU SHIT, BUT NO ONE HAS TO SAY SHIT LIKE: "I bet ur a 13-14 yr old kid that just made his 1st computer." OR : u probably dont even know shit, all u did was download a program to fix a small registry problem. NO ONE HAS TO SAY SHIT LIKE THAT. IF U DONT BELIEVE SOMEONE WHEN THEY SAY SOMETHING, THEN DONT BELIEVE THEM. U DONT HAVE TO TREAT PPL LIKE SHIT JUST CUZ UR A MOTHERFUCKING SKEPTIC.
    i think your forgetting one thing tho. your on the damn internet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAussy1995xX View Post

i think your forgetting one thing tho. your on the damn internet.
    i think ur forgetting one thing. that doesnt fucking matter.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast