Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Sorry, I was out having a drink. What exactly do you want me to vid?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Sorry, I was out having a drink. What exactly do you want me to vid?
    lol no i wanted u to reply so i could do to u what u did to me
    i wanted the vid from @XxAussy1995xX
    @Alen
    and were u out having a drink cuz u have no life and no friends? i bet ur just a 13-14 yr old kid and by "drink" u mean chocolate milk.
    Last edited by DisturbedJr Backup; 06-15-2011 at 03:58 PM.
    I think that you might have to take another taste. A little bit of Hell this time.

Disturbed - The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    lol no i wanted u to reply so i could do to u what u did to me
    i wanted the vid from @XxAussy1995xX
    @Alen
    and were u out having a drink cuz u have no life and no friends? i bet ur just a 13-14 yr old kid and by "drink" u mean chocolate milk.
    Plenty of friends, 18 and I had two cocktails at Joe Pena's (eurofag thing)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Plenty of friends, 18 and I had two cocktails at Joe Pena's
    @Alen
    HAHAHA give me a pic or vid proving that u just had a drink. i bet u dont know what a cocktail is, u just said that because u like cocks with tails (-hair) HAHAHA. and DONT LIE ABOUT UR AGE.
    I think that you might have to take another taste. A little bit of Hell this time.

Disturbed - The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Alen
    HAHAHA give me a pic or vid proving that u just had a drink. i bet u dont know what a cocktail is, u just said that because u like cocks with tails (-hair) HAHAHA. and DONT LIE ABOUT UR AGE.
    I don't usually record myself drinking, but if you want my birth date off my student ID card I'll do you the honor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    baha @Alen i bet this is how u r in real life: "GIVE ME PROOF THAT U DID THAT. SHOW ME A PIC OF THE SHIT U MODDED. WHAT HAVE U MODDED? WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO? COME ONE, ANSWER ME. IM WAITING. COME ON, DUMBASS. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. I BET U JUST BUILT UR FIRST COMPUTER AND UR MAKING STORIES NOW."

Disturbed - The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    baha @Alen i bet this is how u r in real life: "GIVE ME PROOF THAT U DID THAT. SHOW ME A PIC OF THE SHIT U MODDED. WHAT HAVE U MODDED? WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO? COME ONE, ANSWER ME. IM WAITING. COME ON, DUMBASS. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. I BET U JUST BUILT UR FIRST COMPUTER AND UR MAKING STORIES NOW."
    Only if someone is saying something that is very far-fetched. An 18 year old drinking is not, someone with no real computer knowledge modding a mobo is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Only if someone is saying something that is very far-fetched. An 18 year old drinking is not, someone with no real computer knowledge modding a mobo is.
    @Alen
    "no real computer knowledge" really? u have to start that shit again? go to hell. I DONT CARE if u believe me about that or not okay? u dont know me and i dont know u so lets leave it at that. i know that i have 6 yrs of experience and have done all that shit i said, but u dont cuz u dont know me.
    just like u say u know a hell of a lot more that me. i dont know u but u know ur telling the truth.

or i could continue treating u like u treated me and be like this:
    i bet u dont know shit about computers or modding them. i bet u googled computer modding to c if it was even possible. give me a pic of the shit u modded.

Disturbed - The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Alen
    "no real computer knowledge" really? u have to start that shit again? go to hell. I DONT CARE if u believe me about that or not okay? u dont know me and i dont know u so lets leave it at that. i know that i have 6 yrs of experience and have done all that shit i said, but u dont cuz u dont know me.
    just like u say u know a hell of a lot more that me. i dont know u but u know ur telling the truth.

or i could continue treating u like u treated me and be like this:
    i bet u dont know shit about computers or modding them. i bet u googled computer modding to c if it was even possible. give me a pic of the shit u modded.
    I'll gladly post pics of my rig, sadly I'm just refurnishing my room with a new desk so I'm on my laptop / backup PC for the time being. I'll give you pics of the new desk being assembled tomorrow, if you'll want

And I'm still waiting for your pics

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'll gladly post pics of my rig, sadly I'm just refurnishing my room with a new desk so I'm on my laptop / backup PC for the time being. I'll give you pics of the new desk being assembled tomorrow, if you'll want

And I'm still waiting for your pics
    @Alen
    i would gladly give them to u if my camera wasnt broken and my phone's microSD card's usb transfer thing wasnt lost.
    Last edited by DisturbedJr Backup; 06-15-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Disturbed - The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Alen
    i would gladly give them to u if my camera wasnt broken and my phone's microSD card's usb transfer thing wasnt lost.
    Go to the nearest store and cough up 10 bucks, you'll get what you need

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post
    nope because i dont need to google comebacks against mental retards.

@Anime Lord
    @666HiddenMaster666
    @Aluseu110
    @GhostJr

what do u think about this mad retard?
    What do I think about DisturbedJr? He is a immature kid that needs to stop jacking off and get off his fucking computer jail and off his high and mighty ass and go fucking do something. @GhostJr no im not referring to you lol.

@shadowxeno thats what I think.

@Alen @Johnnÿ 3 Tears @Kadabra123 @iverson954360 (i think there r other ppl but i cant think of their names to mention them.)
    you fucking jerks say false shit about my CA mods and then i correct you then you flame me and then blame it on me and try to get me banned.
    and i make a thread in general about how i just fixed my pc and im all happy and shit and you flame me and dont believe me and say i dont know shit when i actually do and i tell you that i have built, repaired, etc. computers and you flame more and guess who is THE ONLY ONE to get banned. ME. i dont even deserve to be banned, u guys do (u know who u r). i didnt do shit. im fucking done.
    oh and before all this happened, there was an application for 2 ppl to become CA Minions. i put in an application. GUESS WHO DIDNT GET PICKED.
    and even one of the MODERATORS requested that i become a minion. (and no this part isnt directed toward the staff, im just saying it. its a statement not meant for raging toward any staff.)
    why has everyone fucking turned on me for no reason? before my mods were called shitty by 1 or 2 ppl, everything was fine. ppl loved my mods and everything. then, 1 or 2 ppl comment and say false shit, then call my mods "shitty" then blame it all on me for flaming u when i didnt to try to get me banned. then after that when i was happy cuz i made my pc almost double in speed and fixed the registry problems, all of a sudded, you guys say shit to me/about me and say i dont know shit. WHY? why be such a fucking bitch? I even posted 2 images. you guys still wouldnt believe me. one of u (not saying names) said "i bet ur a 12-14 yr old kid that doesnt know shit" and no. im 16 and have been working with/on computers since i was 10. those of u wanting more pics, ur not getting them now cuz i got pissed and accidentally broke my camera. thanks for that too btw. ur all lucky it was a really cheap camera or this thread would have a lot more rage.
    oh and if it was a longer ban then that wouldve made a lot more rage also.
    @Anime Lord
    eidt: when ppl call my mods shit and then photoshop the pic i gave in the release to make it look "better" then post that pic on my thread and call themselves a pro, that really pisses me off. gtfo of my mod and make ur own if u think ur so good. (it looked 100x worse than my pic.)
    @~Shadowxeno stop accusing me (on every mod i make) of fucking c+p. I DONT C+P i have said that nuumerous times but u dont fucking get it.
    And Fyi, your mods are shit bro. You spend A hour and 30 minutes to make a mod, I spend 5 minutes and mine turns out 3000 times better then your s called garbage.
    Last edited by Wax.; 06-15-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wax. For This Useful Post:

Da Kurlzz (06-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    u mad bro?
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game
    [IMG]https://i387.photobucke*****m/albums/oo311/Kasi7-85/1e1dd86cdad9c9ffb88612adf7cb1051_lm.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Edlmann @Ryan
    wow ur a dumbass. this thing isnt even about me not fucking getting minion. learn how to motherfucking read. u 2, Ryan.
    That's why you posted this, right?

oh and before all this happened, there was an application for 2 ppl to become CA Minions. i put in an application. GUESS WHO DIDNT GET PICKED.
    and even one of the MODERATORS requested that i become a minion. (and no this part isnt directed toward the staff, im just saying it. its a statement not meant for raging toward any staff.)
    Even if the topic wasn't about that, you still included this little bit, which means you were still mad about it.
    And it's not as if I was calling you out on it, I only stated why you might have not gotten minion.
    It's even more obvious now.

Thanks
    your mods suck.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast