Thanks

Korean Voice Mod?

Now that the new Karok update is here, I can't use the korean voice mod anymore without deleting the 33211 hfs.

Is there another way to get the Voice mod working?

Thanks
    You mean you can NOT delete the 332xx.hfs file, correct? You get an error message?

Same here. No way in hell am I gonna be playing Vindictus with those shitty NA voices.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    getting the same msg
    hate NA voice over >:[

Thanks
    The KR voice mod uses Checkbox's good stuff lite, so it all depends on if he updates it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khorik View Post
    The KR voice mod uses Checkbox's good stuff lite, so it all depends on if he updates it
    Nope, it does not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Same situation here. any solution for this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
    Nope, it does not.
    The ones I commonly see do, and seeing as how HFS modding is blocked now it's not possible to mod the voice hfs to replace sounds.

Thanks
    The ones I commonly see do, and seeing as how HFS modding is blocked now it's not possible to mod the voice hfs to replace sounds.
    I didn't know there were other variants of the voice mod, just the "Delete 332xx.hfs file" method. Sorry about that.

Regardless, I am not going to torture myself by hearing those abominable NA voices. Why won't Nexon give us an option to switch them already!?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I didn't know there were other variants of the voice mod, just the "Delete 332xx.hfs file" method. Sorry about that.

Regardless, I am not going to torture myself by hearing those abominable NA voices. Why won't Nexon give us an option to switch them already!?
    because were not in korea? .. XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliss View Post
    because were not in korea? .. XD
    What the fuck does that have to do with having korean voices? Plenty of Japanese games give you the option to switch between voiceovers in the NA release.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What the fuck does that have to do with having korean voices? Plenty of Japanese games give you the option to switch between voiceovers in the NA release.
    well not this one apparently

Thanks

The ones that says "delete blahblahblah.hfs" is the one that uses Good Stuff Lite. Good Stuff Lite basically maps out the directory structure that the game uses to extract data from the HFS files during runtime. By default the game looks under \hfs folder of your vindictus folder, but when you delete that file it'll look under the directory that GSL points it to (which is \sounds\voices or something), same thing with the nude/default undies mods.

The other way to use KR voices was to just find the 332...hfs and extract it using VZipflip, then replace+rename all the sounds with KR ones, but as you can see, the first method is much easier.

Though it looks like a lot of people are hating this change so they're petitioning on the official forums. So depending on how much the legits bitch at this we don't even need to worry about it since nexon will implement this into the game at some point.
    Last edited by khorik; 06-15-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks
    The ones that says "delete blahblahblah.hfs" is the one that uses Good Stuff Lite. Good Stuff Lite basically maps out the directory structure that the game uses to extract data from the HFS files during runtime. By default the game looks under \hfs folder of your vindictus folder, but when you delete that file it'll look under the directory that GSL points it to (which is \sounds\voices or something), same thing with the nude/default undies mods.

The other way to use KR voices was to just find the 332...hfs and extract it using VZipflip, then replace+rename all the sounds with KR ones, but as you can see, the first method is much easier.

Though it looks like a lot of people are hating this change so they're petitioning on the official forums. So depending on how much the legits bitch at this we don't even need to worry about it since nexon will implement this into the game at some point.
    I'd rather it happen soon enough to get the free dye amps.