Thanks

Draken Online looking for modeler/animator

I am putting a team together(unpaid) to build a small MMO called Draken Online. here is a small briefing on it.

In the land of Ryuu, a land of Dragons, there was a great ruler named Draken, he was the leader of the Dragons, and their forces. They ruled the world and used great elemental powers to wage war on nearby villages, and destroyed everything. To stop Draken you must use your own powers and the company of your fellow pet Dragon to stop this madness and save all of Cyok and the Dragon Kingdoms from near destruction. Once started on your journey you must train to be a Dragon knight in the Kingdom of Light, a place full of good and honor. There you will be given your first dragon egg and first training missions. You will be able to train as a Warrior, Archer, or Mystic, Rogue, and Priest. Depending on the path you choose will determine your skills and weapons. Once accepted as a Dragon knight you will be given a Rune Glove, this allows for you to control your equipped beast and together you will be able to grow stronger. You will also receive your horse mount to ride on. A Dragon egg will allow for you to obtain a pet dragon that will allow you to fight with him or her in battle. Your Dragon will hatch when you become level 40. Dragons are a very resourceful ally and can keep you from dying in combat. Dragons very in power, speed, some can fly, heal, or even increase their masters abilities.
    Now that you have your mount and Dragon Egg you can begin your adventure as a member of the Dragon Knights and take on the massive power of the dragon leader, Draken, and his army of Death Dragons, Soul Lich, Mutant Krons, Possessed Warriors, Archers, Giant Trolls, dark Witches, and much more horrifying things to come from within the dark powers of Draken.
    I already have a lot done on the GDD. I need anyone that can do anything like program, model, texture, concept, story, web site, community admin, sound, etc.

I am hoping to get this game in pre-alpha in 7 months after team is assembled.

Team name is Eclision. Soon as my investor go through hopefully soon I will trademark team name.

We will be using Hero Engine, I have 25 licenses to it and full server is set up as a default when using it. My skype is blkancients or my msn is rsgold4u@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Sounds like runescape and wizard101 put together... rofl
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    Lol. We already have a alpha terrain finished that is 1 mile+ and the only thing now we need are models. We've had a couple modelers but they quit because I guess its so hard to make a bridge.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol.....:P srry but no
    - PREMIUM USER
    - USER
    - USER
    Looks Like Some Sad Noob Needs a Awww...You Little Pathetic Noob What You Mad? Don't Get Mad Get Glad!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Im devolping a game in udk,here is a preveiw but its an FPS

It has great textureings,everything in the picture is made by me except the HUD
    This is Metabosis,The game i am Deveploing at the moment.Check me out for updates on the develpoment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I can do site making, community admin, modeling, story, concept, art, some basic(mainly sad ) background music with my chello.
    Also I'm watching HeroEngine for a while now, and I'm pretty sure, I could handle it.
    And it isn't hard to make a bridge.
    Oh, and I need some more proof, that this is going somewhere!
    Minecraft Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16.
    Games Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16
    Minecraft Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    League of Legends Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    Need for Speed World Minion: 2013.07.23.-2014.05.04
    Steam Games Section Minion: 2013.08.05.
    Warrock Section Minion: 2013.10.09.

If you would like to become a Minecraft Wiki Editor, apply here!
    If you would like to become a Games Wiki Editor, PM me!

Gifts:
    Gyongytyuk,Gyongytyuk,Zaps

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zatchbell3 View Post
    Im devolping a game in udk,here is a preveiw but its an FPS
    It has great textureings,everything in the picture is made by me except the HUD
    Useless post...

Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
    I can do site making, community admin, modeling, story, concept, art, some basic(mainly sad ) background music with my chello.
    Also I'm watching HeroEngine for a while now, and I'm pretty sure, I could handle it.
    And it isn't hard to make a bridge.
    Oh, and I need some more proof, that this is going somewhere!
    @Lonesome Cowboy add my skype. blkancients

We are only in real need of a modeler right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This game looks interesting. Unfortunately I'm not good at modeling and stuff, but I would like to help. Please give me some more info about the game.