Thanks

trading or selling ava acc

im wanting to trade my 2nd liutanent 4th ava acc with 27 guns for a ava acc with a kar98k. it doesn't matter what rank or how many guns or what the k/d or w/l is, all i want is a perm kar98k in that acc.
    my account:
    pointman: kriss, mp7, fntps, benelli, ak74u, saiga12, sg552

rifle man: ak47, ak47 hawk, sako, hk416, l85a2, fnfnc, sg550, rx4 storm, an94, m14ebr, sa58 para, g36 rail, g3a3, m4a1<expendable

sniperrifles: dsr-1, frf2, wa2000, sr25, awm, dragonov.
    skills: all 3 classes skills are achieved

i also have a staff sgt acc with m4 chrome and rx4 storm if u want
    Last edited by ppsvariation; 06-15-2011 at 10:45 PM. Reason: additional info

Thanks
    Would a perm K1A1 interest you?

Thanks
    all i want is kar98 or mosin nagant i dont use other class except sniper

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You sell your account for 40$ in paysafecard?

Thanks
    i don't have no paycard, all u do is redeem the gcoins in to my other acc after i give u all the infos

Thanks
    This account is worth more than 40$ IMO xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @ppsvariation

dont sell yourself short, that account is worth more than your valueing it at. Try and get the stats on the m4 account up and sell that for gcoins. use those gcoins to get a Kar 98k on your main

If you really must then ask for a bit more money, theres quite a few perma weps on there, its worth more than that
    No longer AVA middlemanning, contact an official MPGH middleman for a safer trade

Doing price checks on AVA accounts (more game experience than you may ever find) mention or pm me

Successful trades: 13
    Unsuccessful trades: 0

Thanks
    @ppsvariation

Indeed, just like @ilovepiez said, this is worth more than 40$ XD
    I'd try to sell for ~80$, worth it.

Thanks
    LOL u guys r nuts, 80 bucks lol, sure the acc has a decent number of guns but most of them everyone has and none of them are capsule thus dropping the price. 50 would be reasonable

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    cap guns arent everything in this game, as a matter of fact they're good for pubstars, thats it. you cant use em in tournaments, you cant use em in any professional leagues so what good are they?

It has enough guns for a player to choose which one they are comfortable with and offers variety.

depending on euro, sd, win/loss id give it ~$65
    No longer AVA middlemanning, contact an official MPGH middleman for a safer trade

Doing price checks on AVA accounts (more game experience than you may ever find) mention or pm me

Thanks
    All that people on these forums look for are cap guns so cap guns will get u more money not saying theyre allowed in tourneys or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    not everyone here wants the cap guns as much as you do, trust me. well its not the biggest factor in an account anyways

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I dont know what you talking about. Capsule guns are the main reason in buying accounts. I'm not saying they are the best guns or anything, but IT IS the biggest factor in buying/selling accounts.

Like pre release guns. They are considered capsule guns till they get released. Before it is released in shops, people may be interested in selling and buying, but after its released, no body would buy an account just for that.

Its those "Special" and "rare" items people buy accounts, if not they can just play the game them selves and get it.

I do agree though, I wouldn't trade that just for an account with ONLY Kar98k. But ahhh, I remember I REALLY wanted a kar back then. After i got it, I hated it. It looked cool, but really I hated the tag rate.
    Last edited by mintree; 06-19-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Thanks
    lol, guys, i just want a acc with kar98k cause i can't get it even though i spent like 300$ but i still can't win that sht, im bad in cap, if i can, ill just spend money for gcoins and get it my self. see! 300$ for cap and i got none cap guns this scared me. so i just wonder to buy an acc that already have the cap gun i want.

i don't mine if it suck or what, i just want to have that gun, even it is ducky acc with nothing but a kar98k, i still wanna trade. so plz whoever have the kar98...
    Last edited by ppsvariation; 06-21-2011 at 12:44 AM.

Thanks
    ill buy account for 450-500 gcoins ...nogatiable