Thread: My Verses

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

My Verses

Here are a few verses I made, I realize that this isn't the literature and rap section, But I thought this was somewhat of a spammish post. So I figured I'd post it in here just in case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of you, Need to shut up. I bet neither of you even banged a single slut. Hangin' around MPGH, Trying to strut your stuff, But you ain't even got shit to strut you dumbfucks. Your both a fucking disgrace, You 2 deserve a fucking fist to the face. Bitch, Ima send your fuckin' asses to space. How's that knuckle sandwich taste? Mo' fucka, You better vanish from the face of the planet, Go learn yourselves some Spanish, Before I start wreakin' mo' fuckin' havok, On your punk asses, I don't think either of you understand it. Cause frankly, your rhymes suck shit. Just like your mutha sucks mah fat dick. You bitches might as well quit. You think you can come up here and spit verses like dis? You think you'll get lucky, And won't gotta work for this shit? Go jump a bridge. I bet none of you even taken a hit. Hell yea, I smoke weed. I call it, Going green. That doesn't stop the fact, I'm gonna make you hoes bleed. Cause bitches, You just fed the beast. And you shouldn't have, Mother fuckers, You'll both see.

Original post

There are a ton of fucking geeks, All think that their fucking G's. But damn, They haven't seen nothin' like me. Their all just fuckin' wanna be's. All them ******s, act big and tough, I hand it to em', Show em' I've had enough. Cause if they screw with me, They know I'll fuck em' up. Cause mother fucker, I play rough. Half of em' afraid to show their face. They know that ima make em look like trashy disgrace. Cause they know, The shit they say, They would have all said in haste. My lyrics are amazing, All I get is praising, I'm basically holding a hell raising, Every time I spit, Bitch, You haven't seen shit. I'm calling you out on this bitch, Sign Nitehawk on your girl friends tits.

Original Post

You know bro, My momma's a little ahead of your league, I'm intrigued that you'd try to do her though, I mean, You being a ****** and all? Meet me in the rap exhibition hall, There you won't feel so tall, Oh wait, They don't allow ******s, Sorry bro. I don't understand why your startin' this shit now. I mean, Wow. You could of started it yesterday, When I was a little off my game, And maybe you'd of had a chance then, I can tell by your stance, Your a geek. How you speak, But boy, This world belongs to me. I haven't even breakin' a sweat, This shit's easy! Man, if their was a college for rap, I'd have a bachelors degree, Oh, And I touched your girlfriend explicitly, Did you see, The pictures? Yeah boy, We got that shit captured! Oh what's that I hear? Nothing? Nothing at all? That's what I thought grag. Word ya'll!

Original post

They call you grag the gay, Your a homosexual eh? Step up off my dick prick, Before you get laid. I killed you last time, I'm not afraid to take you on again. This is the end, You screw with me, I'll fuck you up man! Apparently you didn't learn the first time, But that's fine, You drew the line, Do you even understand my lyrical design? Man, You dissin everyone up in here, It's pretty clear, Your trying to instill fear, I'm gonna stick my dick up your rear, Oh wait, You'd probably like that, Fucking queer. Now boy, You could just politely leave, You better believe, I'm the best. I took out all the rest, Now I'm putting your lyrics to the test. And also, Your mommas got nice breasts, What you got to say about that? Grag? You mad man?

Original Post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Wtf.
    If you would seperate into stanzas or actually take the time to organize,i would read.
    Atm seems gay.

Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
    Wtf.
    If you would seperate into stanzas or actually take the time to organize,i would read.
    Atm seems gay.
    Well your missin' out bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    You rap just like Shane

Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
    You rap just like Shane
    He must be a good rapper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    He is quite the "rapper" if I say so myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    I can't rap for shit.
    Toxin says I'm not fit.
    He tells me to shut the fuck up.
    But I want to kick him in the balls without a cup.

Toxin thinks he cool by getting drunk.
    I can beat him at B-ball because I can dunk.
    Toxin thinks Asians are smart.
    But I really think he's just a fart.

You half black, you half white.
    I'm calling you out to a fight.
    You gonna back out?
    Because I'm gonna win without a doubt.

Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist