Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Personal C++ Teacher

Well, im looking for someone who can help me with some basic ideas via skype/msn/yahoo and will be willing to at random bits of their free time, i have some trouble understanding some examples in tutorials, thus hands on help would be a huge help to myself, if you're interested, PM me please, also, tips posted on this thread are much "appreciated" *cough*free thanks*cough*
    My Build
    Intel i5-4670k 3.4 GHz
    Cooler Master Seidon 120mm Liquid Cooling(Push-pull)
    8 GB Gskill Ripjaws RAM
    Powercolor HD7950 3GB BOOST STATE(V5)
    Gigabyte-Z87-HD3 Motherboard
    Corsair 850w PSU
    Cooler Master Elite 431 Case
    2TB HDD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    With all due respect man, nobody will be teaching you. Everybody is learning and they don't have time or they just don't want to waste their time teaching. What you can do is buy a book on c++ or you can go to www.learncpp.com, their tutorials are very nice.

You can post here if you have a problem with a certain issue in c++, but nobody is going to be your teacher. I am not trying to be mean, I am just giving you a heads up. Good luck on your learning, if you need any help feel free to post here.
    Last edited by 258456; 06-16-2011 at 07:55 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 258456 For This Useful Post:

DanK (06-21-2011),Minato_Nagato (06-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

5. The Following User Says Thank You to proman98 For This Useful Post:

DanK (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
    With all due respect man, nobody will be teaching you. Everybody is learning and they don't have time or they just don't want to waste their time teaching. What you can do is buy a book on c++ or you can go to Learn C++, their tutorials are very nice.

You can post here if you have a problem with a certain issue in c++, but nobody is going to be your teacher. I am not trying to be mean, I am just giving you a heads up. Good luck on your learning, if you need any help feel free to post here.
    He's not really asking for a teacher, he is asking for someone who is well experienced in C++ that can help him when he needs help. I know plenty of people who are willing to do that.

Programming languages i know:
    C# Advanced
    -Putting it down for now, to learn C-
    C++ Beginner
    C Beginner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I teach, but from previous experience, doing it over the ********* just doesn't work. It's too slow and difficult to point at things or intervene quickly enough.