Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Combat Arms Story Contest

I know few people be like who the hell is this guy making contests, but this is actually fun. There is no special prize but depending on who participate there will we voting i guess and who ever wins gets one of these made by me (Avatar, sig, banner, anything to do with photoshop) that's the best i can come up with.

Ex: Write a story on people who made a plan but failed, just make it funny and ironic on how dumb the plan was.

Also if no one would participate i will request a mod to close the thread.

Be funny, and have fun

Thanks
    I was scared, afraid, terrified, frightened. Grenades coming out of the red gloomy sky. People getting their heads chopped off like it was done by a ghost.

I was afraid, worried that I'll get grenaded, get my head chopped by some ghost, so I decided go camp in a bin.

Hours and hours have past, I was hungry, afraid of starving to death, I jumped out the bin . "Oh My Fucking God", 17 Headless Zombies was tracing me, I ran for my life with a knife on my hand. I couldn't resist this anymore.

I injected myself. Scroll down, "Fly hack on", "Telekill on", "Aimbot on head". Humans win.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BenXer For This Useful Post:

++PashaAmd++ (06-16-2011),Stewie_Griffin (06-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I dont get it