Thread: Binds

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Helepheil View Post
    At any rate, in both cases you don't get the standard DK buffs. When I trans I get about double health but stamina remains the same. Isn't it suppose to be infinite during trans?

It's normal trans. No mods of any sort.
    Just to clear up my confusion, using the code, you would still only be able to use it every 1 hour and not when you want to?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by cartoon_soldier View Post
    Just to clear up my confusion, using the code, you would still only be able to use it every 1 hour and not when you want to?
    Nope, using that code, you can do it whenever. But it only lasts for 2 minutes at a time like normal trans.

And assuming it's like original trans code, even though you can do it more than once an hour, the experience for your path will only count once an hour.

Thanks
    Nope, using that code, you can do it whenever. But it only lasts for 2 minutes at a time like normal trans.
    Ah ok, thanks. That's quite useful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by relyks View Post
    When I open the config.cfg file in the cfg folder its jiberish, just a bunch of squares and such, did they change it to korean?
    No it's just heavily encrypted.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Helepheil did you try the first trans then second trans right after u transform to first stage?
    Last edited by Pie; 06-17-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    No it's just heavily encrypted.

@Helepheil did you try the first trans then second trans right after u transform to first stage?
    Yeah. Same thing happens. It cancels the first trans buffs and gives me those red flame heels.

Thanks
    @ILikePie550

Can we do an executable config file for multiple commands with Nunya's console?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerk View Post
    @ILikePie550

Can we do an executable config file for multiple commands with Nunya's console?
    Wait what do you mean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    Wait what do you mean?
    He's asking if we can make a .txt file with commands and execute it through the console like you could do with binds.
    I'm going to say no, cause that's editing an .hfs right?

Thanks
    @ILikePie550

Like with old hfs files we could put multiple configs in and add binds to "exec" these files, for multiple commands on one press.

Mostly for char customization.

Can we still do this with just a console and the files somewhere?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    "exec" only works for executing cfg files.
    I'm not sure if you can do it with a console. Maybe if you have the cfg file with all your binds somewhere on your computer, and bind one key to execute that cfg file. This might work, but I don't use consoles. So someone can test.

------
    Actually I might test it myself on VMware later on, since nunya released a console.
    What I mean by later on is maybe later tonight or tomorrow some time.
    Last edited by Pie; 06-17-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It won't work because it has to be in the .hfs which, SURPRISE, we can't edit anymore. So no, we cannot.

Least that's my understanding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @ILikePie550 all the commands u posted the the front page still work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by masamun3 View Post
    @ILikePie550 all the commands u posted the the front page still work?
    Try reading the whole post first.

It won't work because it has to be in the .hfs which, SURPRISE, we can't edit anymore. So no, we cannot.

Least that's my understanding.
    Hmm it might be, but I'll test it later on.
    Last edited by Pie; 06-17-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    alias "HeightToggle" "height1"
    alias "height0" "cc_change_figure_height 1; alias HeightToggle height1;cc_system_message Pie-Makes-You-Normal-Height"
    alias "height1" "cc_change_figure_height 0.1; alias HeightToogle height2; cc_system_message Pie-Makes-You-Shorter"
    alias "height2" "cc_change_figure_height 3; alias HeightToggle height0;cc_system_message Pie-Makes-You-Big"

alias "BustToggle" "bust1"
    alias "bust0" "cc_change_figure_bust 1; alias BustToggle bust1;cc_system_message Pie-Gives-You-Normal-Ones"
    alias "bust1" "cc_change_figure_bust 3; alias BustToggle bust2;cc_system_message Pie-Gives-You-Big-Ones"
    alias "bust2" "cc_change_figure_bust -3; alias BustToggle bust0;cc_system_message Pie-Gives-You-Small-Ones"

alias "MobT" "mob1"
    alias "mob1" "ai_reaction_delay_idle 99999;ai_reaction_delay_alert 99999;alias MobT mob2;cc_system_message Pie-Distracts-Them"
    alias "mob2" "ai_reaction_delay_idle 2;ai_reaction_delay_alert 2;alias MobT mob1;cc_system_message mob DelayOff"

alias "SpeedToggle" "speed1"
    alias "speed1" "plr_move_speed_sprint 10000;alias SpeedToggle speed2;cc_system_message Pie-Makes-You-Faster"
    alias "speed2" "plr_move_speed_sprint 220;alias SpeedToggle speed1;cc_system_message SprintOff"

alias "Gmode" "Gmode1"
    alias "Gmode1" "monster_attack_bonus_ratio -80;plr_tired_mode_exit_percentage -1;alias Gmode Gmode2;cc_system_message Pie-Makes-You-Invinsible"
    alias "Gmode2" "monster_attack_bonus_ratio 1;plr_tired_mode_exit_percentage 1;alias Gmode Gmode1;cc_system_message GodModeOff"

so i would just copy and paste this into the console and it would bind?

I SALUTE TO THE BASED!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kid_thor View Post
    alias "HeightToggle" "height1"
    alias "height0" "cc_change_figure_height 1; alias HeightToggle height1;cc_system_message Pie-Makes-You-Normal-Height"
    alias "height1" "cc_change_figure_height 0.1; alias HeightToogle height2; cc_system_message Pie-Makes-You-Shorter"
    alias "height2" "cc_change_figure_height 3; alias HeightToggle height0;cc_system_message Pie-Makes-You-Big"

alias "BustToggle" "bust1"
    alias "bust0" "cc_change_figure_bust 1; alias BustToggle bust1;cc_system_message Pie-Gives-You-Normal-Ones"
    alias "bust1" "cc_change_figure_bust 3; alias BustToggle bust2;cc_system_message Pie-Gives-You-Big-Ones"
    alias "bust2" "cc_change_figure_bust -3; alias BustToggle bust0;cc_system_message Pie-Gives-You-Small-Ones"

alias "MobT" "mob1"
    alias "mob1" "ai_reaction_delay_idle 99999;ai_reaction_delay_alert 99999;alias MobT mob2;cc_system_message Pie-Distracts-Them"
    alias "mob2" "ai_reaction_delay_idle 2;ai_reaction_delay_alert 2;alias MobT mob1;cc_system_message mob DelayOff"

alias "SpeedToggle" "speed1"
    alias "speed1" "plr_move_speed_sprint 10000;alias SpeedToggle speed2;cc_system_message Pie-Makes-You-Faster"
    alias "speed2" "plr_move_speed_sprint 220;alias SpeedToggle speed1;cc_system_message SprintOff"

alias "Gmode" "Gmode1"
    alias "Gmode1" "monster_attack_bonus_ratio -80;plr_tired_mode_exit_percentage -1;alias Gmode Gmode2;cc_system_message Pie-Makes-You-Invinsible"
    alias "Gmode2" "monster_attack_bonus_ratio 1;plr_tired_mode_exit_percentage 1;alias Gmode Gmode1;cc_system_message GodModeOff"

so i would just copy and paste this into the console and it would bind?
    simple and short. NO

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast