Thanks

yay i am no longer a ban virgin

Havent played in at least a month, tried logging on today and got the "disconnected from server"and "try logging in thru website" message guess I'm banned... for the first time! I think its a temp ban, but can never be sure, but just in case it is, will my account still be the same as I left it? are they gonna make me lvl 1 again?
    Last edited by billypnats; 06-17-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by billypnats View Post
    Havent played in at least a month, tried logging on today and got the "disconnected from server"and "try logging in thru website" message guess I'm banned... for the first time! I think its a temp ban, but can never be sure, but just in case it is, will my account still be the same as I left it? are they gonna make me lvl 1 again?
    Send a ticket to Nexon. But it should be the same as they left it unless they have evidence that you did indeed hax.
    Temporary bans are when they are unsure that you have indeed haxed, but it seems that you most likely have.

Thanks
    hmm pretty sure they know i hacked for realz, does that mean im perma banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Honestly this could be a perm ban but some say the ban should be lifted after 1-2 months, but Make Sure you send a ticket so they can respond.

Thanks
    my ticket has been on for a month, still pending

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    another of "these" threads

/facepalm

My respect and gratitude to the following members for their contributions and frequently helping others:
    Hell_Demon, Sid, Dank, Pie, Doomsday.today, LordInferno

"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
    ~Morpheus

“The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.”
    ~ Thomas Paine