Thread: Abortion.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    But your opinion is wrong. And trust me, I know what an opinion is.
    (kidding, obviously)

You live in America, correct?
    ...Are you a Democrat?
    Your opinion is wrong?
    How can his opinion be wrong? Sigh. An opinion can only be wrong if it has wrong facts supporting it (and yet it would be really hard to actually find a reason to call it wrong). So no. No opinion whatsoever is wrong.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If it has facts in it, it's not an opinion. But word, one's opinion can never be wrong. That's the point with it.

And also @Forrest Gumpert., the fetus' brain starts function at six weeks. This you would know if you read my long comment on page 5. And if you don't read long comments, gtfo of the debate section. So far you've only provided crap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Your opinion is wrong?
    How can his opinion be wrong? Sigh. An opinion can only be wrong if it has wrong facts supporting it (and yet it would be really hard to actually find a reason to call it wrong). So no. No opinion whatsoever is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    If it has facts in it, it's not an opinion. But word, one's opinion can never be wrong. That's the point with it.

And also @Forrest Gumpert., the fetus' brain starts function at six weeks. This you would know if you read my long comment on page 5. And if you don't read long comments, gtfo of the debate section. So far you've only provided crap.
    For one thing, I was kidding. I even said that, but no, you guys are too stupid to see I put "just kidding" under my comment, which proves why I'm superior (especially OP).

I'm not reading essays, so fuck that.
    Besides, that's still 2 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Annullo View Post
    That may be so, but it is still an organism that has the ability to live. I'm only throwing out my view on this. People are entitled to think what they want.
    It doesn't have any more ability to live than the fertilized eggs discarded via pms.

And AGAIN murder and abortion are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT subjects.
    ---------------------------

Seeing as no one responded to my post

/thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annullo View Post
    That may be so, but it is still an organism that has the ability to live. I'm only throwing out my view on this. People are entitled to think what they want.
    Incorrect. Abortion is only available before viability. Meaning it cannot live outside the womb.

Thalamic brain connections don't form until at least the 16th week into the gestation period. That is a fact. The brain is not functional until then. And don't say that I'm wrong because the fetus moves before then, because those movements are a result of developing muscles and are completely uncontrolled. They are much like postmortem spasms, just because they move doesn't make them alive.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

tapout26 (06-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Thalamic brain connections don't form until at least the 16th week into the gestation period. That is a fact. The brain is not functional until then. And don't say that I'm wrong because the fetus moves before then, because those movements are a result of developing muscles and are completely uncontrolled. They are much like postmortem spasms, just because they move doesn't make them alive.
    The brain is pumping blood or whatever a brain needs to "be alive" when they are at six weeks. The brain is functional, but they are too young to clearly being able to use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The brain is pumping blood or whatever a brain needs to "be alive" when they are at six weeks. The brain is functional, but they are too young to clearly being able to use it.
    The heart pumps blood not the brain, the heart is autonomous. The brain is not functional. A braindead person still has blood flowing through their brains but their brain is not functional.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Abortion? Do not want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I believe that abortion is wrong/not only because of Christianity.Many times those who believe that life doesn't start at conception state that a single celled thing is a form of life/space exploration.Guess you can't have your cake and eat it too right.

This is what the world believes in (modified Goerge Carlins quote)

Save the whales,save the snails,but forget about the babies.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Bartowski View Post
    People that support abortion are just mentally disturbed. It's the same as killing a grown person, just that you don't go to jail for it.
    If you don't want to have kids, don't make them!
    agreed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456