Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Smile Can someone get this hack working again?

This hack...

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...lteriwnet.html

...was released a long time ago and i had a lot of fun playing with it, simply because you could turn on this feature called 'X_hair' which meant that a little cross-hair would appear on the center of the screen. However that wasn't all, when this feature is turned on all you hip-fire bullets would go to one place making no-scoping easy.

The hacks these days ONLY give you the cross-hair in the center of the screen. I and most of this forum would be very grateful if this hack was brough back to being undetected or a similar hack was relesed.

Ty 4 reading.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 369669 View Post
    This hack...

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...lteriwnet.html

...was released a long time ago and i had a lot of fun playing with it, simply because you could turn on this feature called 'X_hair' which meant that a little cross-hair would appear on the center of the screen. However that wasn't all, when this feature is turned on all you hip-fire bullets would go to one place making no-scoping easy.

The hacks these days ONLY give you the cross-hair in the center of the screen. I and most of this forum would be very grateful if this hack was brough back to being undetected or a similar hack was relesed.

Ty 4 reading.
    The External ESP provides a crosshair as well.
    [ In the process of redesigning a creative signature that was inspired by another user here. Will be done in a couple of days, I'm sure. ]
    If you need me, send me an e-mail, PM me, add me on Steam, or go to my profile and add me on Skype.

RAINBOW

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by omenSP View Post
    The External ESP provides a crosshair as well.
    No, that not the problem, its that it had a no spread hack which modern hacks don't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 369669 View Post
    No, that not the problem, its that it had a no spread hack which modern hacks don't
    External ESP has a no recoil hack.
    [ In the process of redesigning a creative signature that was inspired by another user here. Will be done in a couple of days, I'm sure. ]
    If you need me, send me an e-mail, PM me, add me on Steam, or go to my profile and add me on Skype.

RAINBOW

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by omenSP View Post
    External ESP has a no recoil hack.
    No recoil and No spread are two different things.

No recoil - means all fired bullets go to one spot when aiming down the sights
    No spread - means all fired bullets go to one spot when hip-firing.

When hip-firing with no recoil on, the bullets go randomly but when hip-firing with no spread all bullets go to one spot. Hope u understand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    The hack is detected, if it works, someone can repost the working version of it (if they can get it)

/closed due to begging