Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    what does skill level have to do with anything?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by +dd. Storm View Post
    what does skill level have to do with anything?
    the gfx team should be the best artists in the section, we are not there to moderate

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    the gfx team should be the best artists in the section, we are not there to moderate
    iunno, i think it should be the best at interface design. Thats the only thing dave/arun/liz ever asks for. Most of us don't do much of that stuff. Only sigs and shiz.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    No. the GFX Team should be the best WORKING artists that'll contribute to the section, to MPGH, and not merely a tag and color to say that your good at GFX, hence your set upon a pedestal and must be the big boss of a section. GFX Team has been useless and the least working team.... the GFX like Haze, RyGuy, Ryan and Doc have contributed to MPGH though... with Haze and RyGuy as current minion, and Ryan being ex-minion and ex-vs (i believe) and Doc ex-mod. I admit, i don't know a lot about GFX-work, but I do know that the GFX team needs to be a group of workers and not 'judges'

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (10-07-2011),Storm (06-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

No. the GFX Team should be the best WORKING artists that'll contribute to the section, to MPGH, and not merely a tag and color to say that your good at GFX, hence your set upon a pedestal and must be the big boss of a section. GFX Team has been useless and the least working team.... the GFX like Haze, RyGuy, Ryan and Doc have contributed to MPGH though... with Haze and RyGuy as current minion, and Ryan being ex-minion and ex-vs (i believe) and Doc ex-mod. I admit, i don't know a lot about GFX-work, but I do know that the GFX team needs to be a group of workers and not 'judges'
    +1 to jabuuty

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

haze doesnt contribute anything to the section, he didnt when he was on the team and he doesnt now

and u act like i never did anything when i was on the team

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    @Scrcrw
    What's your problem with me? No I may not have done much as GFX, but what do you expect? The majority of us never did and mainly because we were never set any tasks to do. It's not just me that didn't do anything so don't single me out. If actually had work I WOULD do things, I do contribute to MPGH and I do work for MPGH by helping out with GFX in the PL section a bit aswell as helping out around the sections as a moderator and in general.

You can't say you had a whole crapload to do as we were never really set anything to do bar having to manage competitions, SOTWs, doing CnCs and maybe making the occasional tutorial. If you actually knew what I was capable of as @Doc and @Jabuuty671 say you'd realise I can actual contribute if I'm set a task to do. It may not be as graphically awesome as what you do, but I can actually make interfaces, Youtubes, websites, etc. etc.

I don't have anything against you, but I'm just putting it out there.

I dunno, it's up to Dave what he wants to do and who he picks. But obviously I actually would do things if need be, and now I have responsibilities to MPGH it's more apparent that i should be working hard and that's exactly what I'm striving to do.

Thanks
    haze doesnt contribute anything to the section, he didnt when he was on the team and he doesnt now

and u act like i never did anything when i was on the team
    You may have been doing things... But on my occasional visits, all you do is flame or degradingly criticize. To mpghs projects in the recent past and at the moment, he has helped.

I may be wrong about you, or I may not... But I do know your behavior is far from welcoming in showcase threads.

Show me what you have done to prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 06-20-2011 at 06:27 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

100% NOOB (06-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    What does tbh mean ._.

Thanks
    "to be honest"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    "to be honest"
    Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Really now?

What have you asked me to do since joining the team again?
    You talk about flaming and trolling, but that happens in every section on MPGH.
    Might help if people that came to this section didn't come in here trolling themselves,
    and I have plenty of examples of that..
    I find this a complete joke considering that there are other staff positions that are simply useless anyway.

I made the badges for sotw, I help Ryguy with posting the winner threads, and made the current threads while he was gone..but yeah I'm useless..I could have been doing other things with my time, BUT I DIDN'T.
    ^That.
    Everyone's doing their best, trolling and flaming happens everywhere, you just don't care and try to find excuses to shut down this section.
    This section is clean. And mind the Scrcrw's flaming, that's rare and irrelevant. And for fuck sake remove that avatar!
    Last edited by 100% NOOB; 06-20-2011 at 09:19 AM.

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Black Eyed Peas (banned untill 6-2014)
    [QQ]?lol (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)
    Splinter Cell (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)
    Chuck Bartowski
    (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)

Chuck (permabanned)
    Chuck v2
    (permabanned)
    The Philosopher (permabanned)

Thanks
    I asked and did mention all GFX members at the time to help out MPGH with the MPGH Youtube background at the least.
    something simple as that wasn't done, only worked on by @Doc and @Haze... and Haze is still contributing outside of the section.

Thanks
    I thought that MPGH YouTube account was dead...

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Black Eyed Peas (banned untill 6-2014)
    [QQ]?lol (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)
    Splinter Cell (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)
    Chuck Bartowski
    (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)

Chuck (permabanned)
    Chuck v2
    (permabanned)
    The Philosopher (permabanned)

Thanks
    Doesn't mean we're bringing it back alive with starting off with the design
    /fp

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast