Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    I could be the light bulb (think up ideas for the team?)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    If anything Haze should be in the team. He can at least make utube layouts. I can as well, but jpg pisses me off to much, and I'm next to useless for actual interface designing.
    Doc should be in.
    Minecraft Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16.
    Games Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16
    Minecraft Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    League of Legends Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    Need for Speed World Minion: 2013.07.23.-2014.05.04
    Steam Games Section Minion: 2013.08.05.
    Warrock Section Minion: 2013.10.09.

If you would like to become a Minecraft Wiki Editor, apply here!
    If you would like to become a Games Wiki Editor, PM me!

Gifts:
    Gyongytyuk,Gyongytyuk,Zaps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
    I could be the light bulb (think up ideas for the team?)
    Very useful
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by +dd. Storm View Post
    I would love to give out a helping hand, however i have no ideas on what TO DO WITH the section itself. we already have a sotw, regular posting members, requesters, other comps, and a resource section. sure we are not booming with tones and tones of posts a day HOWEVER this is a game hack site not a gfx site. in the end people are here for games not gfx.

So dave, i would like to know what you want from a gfx team. other then running these events, posting resources and filling requests?

From what i know the gfx team didn't have the power to ban, moderate threads or delete threads. so keeping members in line is up to the moderators.

slap me if im wrong but i dont think there is another way to get more activity in the gfx section (other then whats already occurring).
    I didn't see your post, when scrolling down the first page, uncertain why.

I want the GFX team to be productive, you are on a team for a purpose. Do something to benefit MPGH, we have a number of things that need doing, but for the longest time no one stepped up to do shit (Although, Kyle has been working on the YouTube skin and it is turning out nicely). If that wasn't enough of a problem, but a majority of the GFX crew had done nothing else other than flame other people in this section. I've given out warnings before, I've tried my hardest with getting this section in shape and now we need some good (dedicated) leadership in this section.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Wait,

a new gfx team based on dave? Bleh, that shit is gonna turn out either bad or just be the same people, because in the end they care more than the people flaming them like noobs.
    GFX team based on me? wtf? No, a gfx team based on a team leader who will be pulling in people who they can work with and they feel can build up the section. If any of the future gfx ever pull shit like that (Flaming members to make themselves feel good), they can expect to be rage banned + demoted.

Tired of all the noob stomping here.

I'd love it if people here realized there is more to GFX, other than SIGS. In addition, building up the section like posting up resources, tutorials, and other crap could help. Most of all, like I mentioned, we need staff here that kills the flaming. Fags flame here and bash the hard work of others to try to feel good for their own shortcomings. The GFX leader here is probably going to be a moderator, so they should be able to nip it in the bud.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Jabuuty671 (06-23-2011),Storm (06-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Fags flame here and bash the hard work of others to try to feel good for their own shortcomings.
    i understand where you're coming from, but most of those posts are constructive criticism.

others flame because:
    A: trolling.
    B: their art sucks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy View Post

i understand where you're coming from, but most of those posts are constructive criticism.

others flame because:
    90% of the time A
    2% of the time B
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I didn't see your post, when scrolling down the first page, uncertain why.

I want the GFX team to be productive, you are on a team for a purpose. Do something to benefit MPGH, we have a number of things that need doing, but for the longest time no one stepped up to do shit (Although, Kyle has been working on the YouTube skin and it is turning out nicely). If that wasn't enough of a problem, but a majority of the GFX crew had done nothing else other than flame other people in this section. I've given out warnings before, I've tried my hardest with getting this section in shape and now we need some good (dedicated) leadership in this section.

GFX team based on me? wtf? No, a gfx team based on a team leader who will be pulling in people who they can work with and they feel can build up the section. If any of the future gfx ever pull shit like that (Flaming members to make themselves feel good), they can expect to be rage banned + demoted.

Tired of all the noob stomping here.

I'd love it if people here realized there is more to GFX, other than SIGS. In addition, building up the section like posting up resources, tutorials, and other crap could help. Most of all, like I mentioned, we need staff here that kills the flaming. Fags flame here and bash the hard work of others to try to feel good for their own shortcomings. The GFX leader here is probably going to be a moderator, so they should be able to nip it in the bud.
    @Dave84311

How would you feel about a tryout competition sort of thing, so you personally get an idea of how good people here are at creating the kind of things that would benefit MPGH. I was thinking of perhaps, banners (like the comp Eth was going to do), or UTube layouts, vb4 Skinning, or just random buttons like Liz's donation button. No real prize, but perhaps a better standing for being able to become a GFX Member.
    Last edited by Doc; 06-23-2011 at 12:35 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (10-07-2011),Jabuuty671 (06-23-2011)

Thanks

1) I want the GFX team to be productive......
    2) I'd love it if people here realized there is more to GFX, other than SIGS.
    Those are 2 main things i'd like to point out

GFX Team needs to be a staff and not a chillout spot.
    I know most of you are wondering why i'm poking into this.. it's because whenever I had ideas for some graphics work or wanted to help out with projects, i'd think.. oh lets get the GFX Team to do it... but oh wait. >_>
    don't be expectant of work to come to you all the time, we're not going to file reports of what's needed. ask.

I, like many others i hope, believe that the commercial artwork aspect of graphics designing is far different from sigmaking ... New GFX Team needs to have that healthy balance of both. =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy View Post

others flame because:
    Flaming for A or B will get you perma banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

@Dave84311

How would you feel about a tryout competition sort of thing, so you personally get an idea of how good people here are at creating the kind of things that would benefit MPGH. I was thinking of perhaps, banners (like the comp Eth was going to do), or UTube layouts, vb4 Skinning, or just random buttons like Liz's donation button. No real prize, but perhaps a better standing for being able to become a GFX Member.
    No idea how were going to pick GFX until I get this leader picked.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Leave Doc in it.
    hes a boss.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    GFX Team needs to be a staff and not a chillout spot.
    They WERE staff, and whenever they were asked for something, either they bitched about it, or just plain ignored it. thats the point...

Doing 1-2 projects isn't gonna change that.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Jabuuty671 (06-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

....wait, what?
    i didnt do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Perhaps after you pick a leader, hold a comp just so you and him have a better feel for who at least has the design skills to help MPGH.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Taco (06-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Right here Dave:]

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Right here Dave:]
    Not to be rude or anything RJ, but you seemed to JUST appear in this section just recently. Try to give it time lol..

@Dave84311
    Honestly, Ryguy should be made Leader. He has shown dedication day in and day out.
    Last edited by Faux; 06-23-2011 at 01:05 AM.

[IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x144/scruffball_2007/mpghfinal.png[/IMG]

Moosic ~ Czar ~ Ethereal
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x144/scruffball_2007/fdas.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x144/scruffball_2007/BlindBW.png[/IMG]

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast