Thread: Fuck you Nexon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Dude, they would have at least responded to hte Bitch, they fucking hate me.

Attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    lol im confused about it so what did you say?
    Thank and rep me if i helped.
    =done =not done
    50 posts-
    100 posts-
    150 posts-
    200 posts-
    300 posts-
    500 posts-
    1000 posts-
    16346848563489 posts-

Thanks
    celebrity names = ban

Quote Originally Posted by Terms of Use
    Username/Password.
    As part of the registration process, you will also be asked to select a username and password for your Account which you will use each time you access the Service. We reserve all right to refuse to grant you or to terminate a username that: (i) impersonates someone else, including, without limitation, another user, Non Playing Character or Game Master ("GM"), (ii) is or may be illegal or is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights laws, or may cause confusion, (iii) is or may be considered vulgar, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, including any usernames which are sexual in nature, (iv) is comprised of or includes the name of a popular culture icon, persona or media personality (e.g., "SpiderMan" or "TigerWoods") or religious deity or figure or your real name or surname, (v) is comprised of or includes the names (including "street" names) of any drug, narcotic or other criminal activity, (vi) includes or is comprised of partial or complete sentences (e.g., "Youwillnotsurvive"), (vii) is comprised of or includes gibberish (e.g., "Akdnvprq"), (viii) is comprised of or includes "Leet" or "Dudespeak" (e.g., OMGnewb, xLOLx, AFKbotman), (ix) is comprised of or includes any rank and/or fantasy titles (e.g., "MajorMark" or "QueenQiana"), (x) includes any special characters (i.e., ASCII codes) and/or (xi) is otherwise inappropriate, regardless of our software's ability to disallow such usernames. You agree that you will not use misspellings or alternative spellings or take any other actions for the purpose of circumventing the foregoing restrictions. You understand and agree that, in addition to the foregoing restrictions, we reserve the right to change, remove, alter or delete any username at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer your right to use or access the Service via your username or password to any third person (except if you are a parent or guardian to one (1) of your minor children). If you have reason to believe that your Account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by visiting nexon.net and immediately notify us of the problem by e-mailing our customer service department by using the E-mail of Inquiry form on the Site. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES AND CHARGES, AS APPLICABLE) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
    Last edited by AVGN; 06-21-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    celebrity names = ban

so that's why i got banned for having the name "Black-Cipher"?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post

lol. Btw whats with ur thanks?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post

yeah BC is too famous.. or should I say infamous

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by asdflol View Post
    lol. Btw whats with ur thanks?
    Don't stress about it, it's personal
    Dont ban me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12