Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Selling Second Lieutenant Many capsule guns

Hello, this is my final account I am selling. Not good as my previous account but still has a good amount of capsule guns.
    [IMG]https://i220.photobucke*****m/albums/dd86/mintree/ava2/AVA_110615_232944_00.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i220.photobucke*****m/albums/dd86/mintree/ava2/AVA_110615_232946_00.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i220.photobucke*****m/albums/dd86/mintree/ava2/AVA_110615_232948_00.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i220.photobucke*****m/albums/dd86/mintree/ava2/AVA_110615_232950_00.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i220.photobucke*****m/albums/dd86/mintree/ava2/AVA_110615_232957_00.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i220.photobucke*****m/albums/dd86/mintree/ava2/AVA_110615_232959_00.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i220.photobucke*****m/albums/dd86/mintree/ava2/AVA_110615_233001_00.jpg[/IMG]

You can contact me on MSN at Mintree6@Yahoo.com (yes my MSN is yahoo)
    If I am not on MSN, please email me I check my email daily.
    I only accept PayPal UNLESS you have a equal or greater account WITH CARPIO, DSR, Decent Pointman gun (MP7, veresk, capsule PM), AND a capsule perm pistol (python, rafica, luger....)
    If not, I am only accepting PayPal.
    I have done 3 successful trades/Sales and I have been scammed once. (thinhdo95@Yahoo.com)
    I WILL NOT GO FIRST. IF NEEDED A TRUSTED MIDDLE MAN will be used.

This was copied and pasted from my original thread on ************. YES this is my account and thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hmmm wat time zone r u in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I am EST USA just for anyone who is interested.

Thanks
    Lol, i heard u scam :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i fneed be, i wil middle man, i heard the same thing that you scam...Plus why do people trip so much over Cap guns? They cant beused in Torneys...waste of Money IMO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by mintree View Post
    I scam? I scam because that other guys has both accounts, nor is he going to do anything about it?
    Did you guys actually read the posts that was made?
    he actually help desked ijji on that account and he took both.
    BUT NO, I AM THE SCAMMER?
    I am a scammer, because I sold my main account successfully with no problems? I also traded many times on here and on ************.

Know your damn facts before posting "OH I HEARD YOU SCAM"

Why the hell would anyone buy an account if they planning to participate in tourneys? If you are actually seriously wanting to play for tourneys, make one account and keep it from the start. You only NEED one primary.
    Also yeah.. Lets buy an account for $50 so i can win the tourney and get 400 Gcoins! You dont even win money, you win 400 virtual "currency" that is worth $20. YES ITS WORTH $20.
    Rage Much?

@Liz
    @m_t_h
    @Jabuuty671

BANHAMMER
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ^ ikr, this dude has no idea people get payed in torneys, NO not IJJI torneys you numb nut! 2nd and MOST of all, all i said was I HEARD you scam, not that you did, and my reply was before ur reply to the scam topic..before you rage, take a few deep inhales...it will cool u down

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mintree View Post
    I scam? I scam because that other guys has both accounts, nor is he going to do anything about it?
    Did you guys actually read the posts that was made?
    he actually help desked ijji on that account and he took both.
    BUT NO, I AM THE SCAMMER?
    I am a scammer, because I sold my main account successfully with no problems? I also traded many times on here and on ************.

Know your damn facts before posting "OH I HEARD YOU SCAM"

Why the hell would anyone buy an account if they planning to participate in tourneys? If you are actually seriously wanting to play for tourneys, make one account and keep it from the start. You only NEED one primary.
    Also yeah.. Lets buy an account for $50 so i can win the tourney and get 400 Gcoins! You dont even win money, you win 400 virtual "currency" that is worth $20. YES ITS WORTH $20.
    You're the one over-reacting......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    also something i just noticed, when is 400 gcoins 20 bucks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    also something i just noticed, when is 400 gcoins 20 bucks?
    400 gcoins = $40....
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to youngbuck1970 For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (06-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    thats what i was saying, just with that alone makes me think he is scamming but cant really prove it so good luck anyone who messes with dude, if u need a MM hit me up...always down to help anyone out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I say its worth $20 because people sell e-pins from Playspan 50% off. Which is the only reason why I bought g coins in the first place. I bought g coins twice, 1000 g coins each for $50. Not only epins for gcoins, but UGC and other game cards.
    I mean seriously saying 400 g coins is worth $20 makes me a scammer? How dumb is this community?

Why am I "raging" why am I mad. Its because I just pretty much lost $50 since I bought an account, which was traded, and then traded again. That last trade, i lost it because of Masumi/Thinhdo.
    He shows no proof, and I also have at least 2 people on this forums who i have traded and sold who vouches for me. But yet many of these people bash on me just because some person who cant even speak English that well says a few sentences about me scamming or not trusted. I am the one who lost the account and got scammed, but I am getting all the hate for 'scamming".

You say you are willing to Middle man, I am thankful of that seeing how you are well known and such. I rather use IlovePiez since he is a bit of an "unofficial" MM.

Now enough of this topic, I just want to sell this account and be done with this game and this forums.
    Although it would be nice if Masumi gives my damn account back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    if your in SUCH a hurry to leave, then leave...dont act like your made to stay here because you selling an account. once again, didnt call u a scammer just got a feeling from you, sometimes feelings are wrong, rage at me again, i will smack the shit out of you will my Donut!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    JUST BAN him or ignore his selling and spam his threads with scamer so every one shold know

Thanks
    rage = ban

tweet tweet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast