Thanks

Is this game fucking broken or what?

I'm constantly crashing to desktop, the game locks up and I have to end process, it runs out of memory somehow, and more. Right now, I'm just crashing every time I get into the game, even though I was playing fine.

I mean just before I started playing today I get insta-DC'd at the first sign in, I log in again and it locks up, THEN I can finally play.

Is anybody else getting these issues at an alarming rate?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    same here bro
    i keep getting disconnected... not crashing *lock up* tho.. just keep getting disconnected and couldnt connect to server until the 2nd or 3rd try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    just you two cuz u guys hack too much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamy23 View Post
    just you two cuz u guys hack too much
    I = barely hack :3
    trust me
    when i say barely i meant barely :3
    most of the time i play legitimately
    i hack when i get really frustrated aka fking stupid item wont drop from me.. like valor + prideful xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Uninstall then reinstall, if it doesnt work, then nexon really fucked you in the ass for hacks. (or your computer has been butt raped and has an STD and is dieing.(yes, very random))
    I posted here. So guess what that means. Its

Thanks
    Other than their servers being complete sht right now, If it is your CPU id check ur memory and run a disk cleanup on ur C: drive. Close whatever processes u can while running Vindictus. Check and see if its ur net d/cing or just the game. If ur cpu is fine im sure its just their servers. Alot of people are having problems right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerk View Post
    I'm constantly crashing to desktop, the game locks up and I have to end process, it runs out of memory somehow, and more. Right now, I'm just crashing every time I get into the game, even though I was playing fine.

I mean just before I started playing today I get insta-DC'd at the first sign in, I log in again and it locks up, THEN I can finally play.

Is anybody else getting these issues at an alarming rate?
    If you had those problems during the double ap/exp event...God wouldn't even be able to help you.

This happens to me alot too (your Vindictus issues). They happen atleast 3 times everyday. However, I got a shit computer so I get shit results.

Thanks
    I haven't been hacking at all and the game's been crashing a lot for me too. Wasn't like that before. Ridiculous trouble connecting and staying connected. Nice 8 hour unscheduled stability maintenance, Nexon.