Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

How to get unbanned from AlterIWnet (works for static and dynamic IP)

As you guys may know, XUID Spoofer by batfitch only worked for dynamic IP, sadly, I got static IP. Btw, I think that XUID Spoofer by batfitch is patched anyways.

Ok, yea I got banned lol obviously that's why I'm posting this. This hack literally not even took me an hour after getting banned. Just used some common sense:

AlterIWnet bans IP and XUID, so just spoof them.

Download the following attachments and spoof your IP as well as your MAC Address which generates the XUID.

Change of Mac Address = Change of XUID

Once downloaded, extract and open aIW UnBan folder. Run either hping or ultrasurf to spoof your external IP Address. To see if you have spoofed it correctly before running them go to What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address and check your IP, run either of them and see if your IP changes.

Now, for XUID Spoofing, open nmap or Mac Makeup, and spoof your Mac Address.

Tried and tested and works for me. Do NOT over use this, or it will get patched and I will have to resort to something else.

None of the programs used were written by me. I thank alterIWnet for their work, but some of us were banned unfairly. Anyways, I am not condoning cheats. If you truly believe you will stop hacking, then use this. If you don't believe you will stop hacking. Ah, well nothing I can do to stop you.

btw, if you get banned after using this, don't think this will work again.... just saying

DON'T GET BANNED ANOTHER TIME!!!!!
    Last edited by Moto; 06-23-2011 at 02:54 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to demonware15 For This Useful Post:

leonsio4 (10-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Add 2 virus scans & a screenshot/video of proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    all those softwares can be found on the net.