Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    Maybe someone that wants to make me look bad... Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out... It would be nice if you could provide me with the same respect that I am providing you. And quit calling me a "******" and telling me to "fuck off" or to "Suck your dick" etc. This in no way proves any involvment to me whatsoever...
    you are retarded, i will argue with you when a staff member is present, otherwise ure just gonna keep making up excuses

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

oh its the rat
    I'm not a rat... I don't even recognize that site...

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

you are retarded, i will argue with you when a staff member is present, otherwise ure just gonna keep making up excuses

@Insomniac

And your just going to keep throwing useless evidence against me, That proves nothing. I never did this. End of story. Believe what you want, I honestly don't give a shit what you think. I just don't feel like being known as a rat on MPGH, As I am not. Now stop googling me. Get a fucking life stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post
    ladies, settle down. who cares.
    I honestly don't... But I don't feel like getting my visitor page spammed with "rat".
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 06-25-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Thanks
    Oh yeah, I did it.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    oh both of you shut the fuck up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    oh both of you shut the fuck up
    Your not the one accused of being called a rat. This is honestly none of your business and you have no right to tell me what I should and shouldn't do. The only reason I am still here is to prove that I am not a rat. I have a reputation to uphold. If you don't want to hear it, You can politely leave.

Thanks
    Your not the one accused of being called a rat. This is honestly none of your business and you have no right to tell me what I should and shouldn't do. The only reason I am still here is to prove that I am not a rat. I have a reputation to uphold. If you don't want to hear it, You can politely leave.
    you're a total retard. i have every right as a fellow staff member to tell you to shut the fuck up when it's needed. arguing with him is only making it worse for yourself. the only people you need to convince that it's not true is dave arun and liz. you're barely staff as it is and you're lucky to even get mpgh in front of your name. you have no reputation other than being a c+p kiddie for the mpgh wiki. nobody wants to watch you two bicker back and forth, have a problem with him? take it to vms.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    IP check,
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Exclamation

you're a total retard. i have every right as a fellow staff member to tell you to shut the fuck up when it's needed. arguing with him is only making it worse for yourself. the only people you need to convince that it's not true is dave arun and liz. you're barely staff as it is and you're lucky to even get mpgh in front of your name. you have no reputation other than being a c+p kiddie for the mpgh wiki. nobody wants to watch you two bicker back and forth, have a problem with him? take it to vms.
    fluck up twat
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraJr View Post

fluck up twat
    STOP DICKIN AROUND

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Damn. Why the hell isn't this closed? It's a troll fest here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

You have no right whatsoever... I'm not a total retard... I obviously know how to work a computer as I am here aren't I? I don't feel like being known as a rat. As I am not. I am willing to take it the VM/PMs, But someone decided to post a thread about it while my computer was being repaired. I am lucky to get MPGH in front of my name, And I never said I was the shit because I was an editor, So I have no clue why your bringing that into this. As I said before, If you don't like it you can politely leave.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 06-25-2011 at 08:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

STOP DICKIN AROUND
    ARE YOU TAKIN A PISS?
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks

You have no right whatsoever... I'm not a total retard... I obviously know how to work a computer as I am here aren't I? I don't feel like being known as a rat. As I am not. I am willing to take it the VM/PMs, But someone decided to post a thread about it. I am lucky to get MPGH in front of my name, And I never said I was the shit because I was an editor, So I have no clue why your bringing that into this. As I said before, If you don't like it you can politely leave.

yes you are a total retard. staff are expected do maintain a certain level of maturity, no matter what. you are expected to not behave like a normal member which includes flaming/spamming/arguing etc. don't tell me what to do because you're nothing on mpgh. you shouldn't even have that tag with the way you're dealing with this. so man the fuck up, drop some balls and stop being a complete fucking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraJr View Post

ARE YOU TAKIN A PISS?
    nou twat

Thanks
    Can't we ever just all get along?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toxin For This Useful Post:

HeavenlyRage (06-26-2011),Moto (06-26-2011),Zed (06-25-2011)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011