• Leacher: .. but I'm working on becoming a hacker

60 45.45%
  • Leacher: Free stuff is good!

30 22.73%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Hackers vs Leachers (Just curious)

I was just wondering how many folks here have actually released a hack/bypass versus the number of people that just leach and yak.
    I'm not saying either way is good or bad... Just wondering about the ratio

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeg View Post
    I was just wondering how many folks here have actually released a hack/bypass versus the number of people that just leach and yak.
    I'm not saying either way is good or bad... Just wondering about the ratio
    19:17,000

Give or take a few on either side.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    I'm curious to why people say people who download public hacks are leechers.. I can see people who claim other people's work as leechers...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by kingnoobe View Post
    I'm curious to why people say people who download public hacks are leechers.. I can see people who claim other people's work as leechers...
    The term leecher can also be applied to those who download hacks and never give anything back in return.

Thanks
    there is a major difference between leachers and hackers, but not everyone is a leacher. Some people dont have the ability or time to make a hack, and revert to talking on the forums, conversing and such.

I may be a Choob because of my low count, but I dont feel like going around threads, raising my post count by going "Hey hey, it doesnt work. plz fix." or "OMG Patch! Make new hack now" like many choobs do. I click thanks and give thanks when its needed, and the hack I used is Strifes, but I dont need to thank the one who posted it since I couldnt find Strife's post, just the leech post.

The problem is people come here expecting to be handed everything, and expect to be given hacks right away and perfect for them to use. It gives a bad name to those who dont want to be like them, but are grouped together because we dont spam messages filled with stupidity just to get our post count higher

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DarknessInc For This Useful Post:

BlackScar (09-11-2008),Holysniper (09-10-2008),irock619 (09-10-2008),JHooker (09-10-2008),XxeekXx (09-21-2008),zzlawlzz (09-10-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInc View Post
    there is a major difference between leachers and hackers, but not everyone is a leacher. Some people dont have the ability or time to make a hack, and revert to talking on the forums, conversing and such.

I may be a Choob because of my low count, but I dont feel like going around threads, raising my post count by going "Hey hey, it doesnt work. plz fix." or "OMG Patch! Make new hack now" like many choobs do. I click thanks and give thanks when its needed, and the hack I used is Strifes, but I dont need to thank the one who posted it since I couldnt find Strife's post, just the leech post.

The problem is people come here expecting to be handed everything, and expect to be given hacks right away and perfect for them to use. It gives a bad name to those who dont want to be like them, but are grouped together because we dont spam messages filled with stupidity just to get our post count higher

damn straight!! I hear you and totally agree, couldent have said it better myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Hes 100% rite not all choobs in mpgh is a choob they call choob just cuz they have lower postings

Thanks
    i categorize it as this:
    hacker - someone who does his own work or helps others
    leaker - someone who releases other people's work
    downloader - someone who has EARNED the right to use hacks by means of assisting, attempting, or succeeding in making something useful other than a video tutorial of how to right click an exe. TUTORIALS ARE NOT USEFUL.
    leecher - someone who downloads stuff and is only here for that reason.
    worthless scum - someone who goes "GIMME HAX CUZ ALL PATCHED KTHXBAI!" or "email me aimbot @ iamabitch@amirite.orgy", equally anyone who needs a tutorial,pic tut, or video tut on how to double click an exe.

btw guys, a video tutorial of someone opening notepad and typing the steps is not a video tutorial, its simply a video of the text. type the text, fuck those who cant read it.

i consider myself a hacker yet i never release stuff due to the undeserving people mass downloading then abusing in game going "omg im super great" like this idiot godmoder yesterday who came in and got 22-0 (compared to my 76-18) and goes "OMG OWNED YOU GUYS SUCK!!!"... really?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by zzlawlzz View Post
    Hes 100% rite not all choobs in mpgh is a choob they call choob just cuz they have lower postings
    yeah true that but i guess posts count here... i only post for nessicary things that i want to talk about i dont just go around in random threads just too get my posts up thats just gay... ill probally be a choob for awhile Lolz maybe another month

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck7126 View Post
    yeah true that but i guess posts count here... i only post for nessicary things that i want to talk about i dont just go around in random threads just too get my posts up thats just gay... ill probally be a choob for awhile Lolz maybe another month
    Apparantly you aren't a choob anymore.. 25 posts I think

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zzlawlzz View Post
    Your signature assuming I like marijuana is very disrespectful...

So is giving me aids and not letting me know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
    Your signature assuming I like marijuana is very disrespectful...

So is giving me aids and not letting me know.
    Lolz.
    Random, yet funny.

Thanks

WoW!!!

I seen the post and got to about to the 3rd reply before I started grinding my teeth.. Come on guys for real. We are all here for the same thing. Of course there are going to be more people asking for hacks then people that are " Making the Hacks". If no one wanted the hacks then the people that make them would have no reason for there ego's to blow up. Don't get me wrong I know it takes alot of hard work making one and i give you a at boy for the job at hand but alot of people have no clue on how to do so but in time they learn and in turn will take your place. So the creaters of these uber leet hacks should n joy being in the lime light and have people looking up to you but be careful and don't let you egos turn you into something people dont want to be arund

Thanks

Talking

Or maybe you want to defend yourself, because you yourself might leech hacks? Well, I do too, at the beginning, so there's nothing wrong, as long as you contribute to the community back.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Or maybe you want to defend yourself, because you yourself might leech hacks? Well, I do too, at the beginning, so there's nothing wrong, as long as you contribute to the community back.
    Everyone starts by downloading a hack without giving anything back. Eventually you start learning C++ to give back to the community or make a hack that isnt available at the time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast