Thread: Nate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Nate

MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: Nate
    @code17a @Dave84311 @arunforce @Archangel @Jabuuty671 (idk who else to mention)
    this guy comes out of nowhere on my CA mod (everyone is saying really good things about it) and he flames me and cusses and says everything about it is terrible and says problems (that i have explained before like the brightness in the pic wont show up in game.) and code17a helps me out. Nate starts flaming HIM for his mods (he is really new).

i tried to stop everything by saying (and bolding, underlining, and italicizing) to not post in my thread again and instead to take it to pms or vms. well he did take it to vms where he flamed me and code17a more. but he also continued to reply in the thread. i said it 2 or 3 times. and i warned him of vming staff too. he said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post

"Oh nooooooo. Don't ban meeee. Mehhhhh."

Just kidding. I don't really care.

After all, I'm still responding aren't I?
    and i really dont want to get banned for crap hes doing and starting. neither does code17a.
    Last edited by Disturbed 24/7; 06-24-2011 at 01:18 AM. Reason: added 2 mentions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i completely agree with everything he says because im simply trying to give these modders a little support and every time we do @Nate they always get shot down and actually demoralized in the matter that he replies and he wont stop harrasing i stopped as well as @DisturbedJr on the this topic i do be lieve we did the right thing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So why is this in general?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by code17a View Post
    i completely agree with everything he says because im simply trying to give these modders a little support and every time we do @Nate they always get shot down and actually demoralized in the matter that he replies and he wont stop harrasing i stopped as well as @DisturbedJr on the this topic i do be lieve we did the right thing
    yeah and u reminded me of something i forgot to add.

Nate also said things like that on multiple CA mod releases but they werent as bad as mine. the level of this kid's harassment is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesis View Post
    So why is this in general?
    cuz i wanted everyone, not just 1 or 2 gms to know and idk who the other ones are, to know so i dont get banned for stuff i didnt do like last time something kinda like this happened.
    Last edited by Disturbed 24/7; 06-24-2011 at 01:16 AM.

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: Nate
    @code17a @Dave84311 @Jabuuty671 (idk who else to mention)
    this guy comes out of nowhere on my CA mod (everyone is saying really good things about it) and he flames me and cusses and says everything about it is terrible and says problems (that i have explained before like the brightness in the pic wont show up in game.) and code17a helps me out. Nate starts flaming HIM for his mods (he is really new).

i tried to stop everything by saying (and bolding, underlining, and italicizing) to not post in my thread again and instead to take it to pms or vms. well he did take it to vms where he flamed me and code17a more. but he also continued to reply in the thread. i said it 2 or 3 times. and i warned him of vming staff too. he said:

and i really dont want to get banned for crap hes doing and starting. neither does code17a.
    Don't post this on the General Section. PM a Staff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    yeah and u reminded me of something i forgot to add.

Nate also said things like that on multiple CA mod releases but they werent as bad as mine. the level of this kid's harassment is ridiculous.

cuz i wanted everyone, not just 1 or 2 gms to know and idk who the other ones are, to know so i dont get banned for stuff i didnt do like last time something kinda like this happened.
    No one else cares.
    Just pm a gm and explain to them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have no idea what the fuck you just said...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    He got infracted. thats it

/closed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    im pretty sure theres a report button
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON