Thread: While I'm At It

Thanks

While I'm At It

Is it just me or does this message board seem to be mostly comprised of little kids? Am I at the wrong place?

Some jackass has a Pamela Anderson icon. Pam Anderson hasn't been hot for like 20 years. She's fucking old and made of plastic. Who the fuck still cares about her. Jesus Christ.

Mostly I see a lot of, what I would stereotype to be, 12 year old kids pretending they're l33t h4xx0rz because they type like fucking shit and wish they knew a mother fucking thing or two.

Does anyone here actually do any coding or is it 98% retarded kids waiting on the 2% of people that don't even post to release something for them to download and double click?

HEY GUYS WATCH ME HAX THIS GAME
    *downloads program*
    *double clicks executable file*

LAWLZ OWNZED IM A LEET HAXOR.

What the fuck, seriously. Are these the kids that make it hard for me to find the shit I would like to try out? What fucking secret club do I need to join? I have no interest in programming. I took a C++ course in college and it bored me to tears. HELLO WORLD, GO FUCK YOURSELF. But at the same time I'd like to at least be able to find the people that are doing shit. What the fuck do I have to do, make the music for your installer? I'll fucking do it, let's go. Get me out of this stupid shit hole.

Fucking kids. 'hai guyz i dubble cliked this .exe thing and i gots me sum error lmao plz help lawlz sadface /emowrists'

FUCK. I would weep for humanity if I wasn't so mother fucking mad.

Thanks
    In addition, and no I won't edit my original post to add this:

What's with all the fucking douche bag kids with pictures of hot chicks in their signatures/avatars?

WOAH SHES SO HOT. You look like fucking tools when you run around a message board carrying a picture of a girl you've never met, have no chance of fucking, and do yourself a larger disservice because it's fucking blatantly obvious that before you go to bed you read the last post you made while you masturbate and as you climax you look at your signature.

What the fuck, kids? I know hormones are powerful and often hard to tame during adolescence, but if I can bestow a bit of wisdom upon you it would be this:

The more you continue to perpetuate the glorification of hot chicks, rappers, drugs, and clothing manufacturers (this is just naming a few things), the more you make regular people suffer.

Hot chicks are great. They belong naked in a bed, not clothed in your signature.

Rappers are fine. I enjoy certain artists, some of them actually have lyrics that are worth while. Probably not the ones you listen to, but hey, who am I to judge you for listening to some guy rap about how some other jackass stepped on his shoes. I mean, that's some pretty insightful and profound shit, right?

Drugs are okay. I enjoy smoking weed now and again. I also enjoy hallucinogens when they are available and I have the time to set aside for the experience. The use of mind altering substances is not a crowning achievement in ones life nor should their use be considered a noteworthy characteristic of ones self. Bragging about using drugs makes you look exactly like you really are: Young and stupid.

Clothes are wonderful. Society has deemed that it is inappropriate to walk around naked and it is in this manner that we find ourselves needing to clothe ourselves. However, the problem arises when you start to believe that the clothes you wear make you look like less of a retard. Typically they do the opposite considering how many retarded kids I see wearing advertisements on their clothes. Abercrombie, The Gap, Nike, etc. (list goes on forever). Brand names don't make you cool and merely serve to utilize you as a marketing device. WAY TO BE A WILLING SLAVE TO THE MAN - dumb bastards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You need to calm the fuck down... Whats the point in getting worked up over a bunch of retards? And what confuses me even more is why you guys still insist on hacking games... That shit got old years ago...
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    You need to calm the fuck down... Whats the point in getting worked up over a bunch of retards? And what confuses me even more is why you guys still insist on hacking games... That shit got old years ago...
    Well this is a game hacking website.

Thanks
    Why would I want to calm down? Honestly, I'm perfectly calm. This is the flaming forum, it's what you're supposed to do here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm 12 years old. Plus 5.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Their are tons of little fuckers on these forums.
    But there are some cool people to talk to though.
    Like me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    And me as well!