Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

why did the admin here close a thread, with a crosshair which works?

the admin closed ' Crosshair ' except.. for me it works over every program i have used (including combat arms) it's a cross in the middle of the screen so you can aim perfectly with the gun jittering around, it works. try for yourself just go to combat arms forums and theres a closed post called ' Crosshair ' and try it..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo123abc View Post
    the admin closed ' Crosshair ' except.. for me it works over every program i have used (including combat arms) it's a cross in the middle of the screen so you can aim perfectly with the gun jittering around, it works. try for yourself just go to combat arms forums and theres a closed post called ' Crosshair ' and try it..
    Yeah, it will work for all your programs. By the way, a long time ago, probaly when you were still using PlaySkool, I had something like this that I used. Programs like that one have been around and can be found out on the internet, or a P2P network.

Sorry, I am not a mod nor the one who closed the thread, so I cannot tell you WHY.

Thanks
    maybe the poster was a ass about it...who knows..................how many licks does it take you to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dibola View Post
    maybe the poster was a ass about it...who knows..................how many licks does it take you to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
    To answer your tootsie pop question, read this:
    There are several factors, needless to say, even if it's the same person counting, the # of licks will differ at each attempt.

If you wanted to look at it semi-scientifically, the number of licks needed depend on these factors:

* Pressure per square inch the tongue is applied to the surface of the tootsie pop (TP)
    * The average amount of square inch in contact between tongue and TP
    * At what measurement from the center of the stick of the TP at which you declare that you have reached the center of the TP.
    * The rotation factor of the TP - if the eater continues to lick one specific portion only to reach the center faster - or if licks are distributed evenly around the outer surface area of TP.

And to a lesser extent:

* Ambient temperature
    * Use of teeth / or lack of teeth of eater
    * Hunger of TP eater
    * Boredom of TP eater
    * Age of TP

Taken from Answerbag dot com.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    lol, nah no1 spammed or was rude in the post that i can see lol but im not sure why. i just want it to be un-closed because the person took the effort to post it and it got closed =P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo123abc View Post
    lol, nah no1 spammed or was rude in the post that i can see lol but im not sure why. i just want it to be un-closed because the person took the effort to post it and it got closed =P
    I completely agree. Since if the thread deletes completely, people will start asking for a crossair again.
    Maybe, just maybe, someone in the future will choose to re-release CrOx_HaX, thus bathing in the Shower of Thank You's and Rep, allowing the other MPGH members to wallow under their shadow of ever-useful knowledge and Reign of Wealth.

Thanks
    If people want the cross hair they could search it. I dont think mods want a thread people can continue to spam in.

Thanks
    thanks for the thread anyway