Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzo2 View Post
    Wait, De; you said these hacks are exclusive only to MPGH, but, they're exclusive only to another site as well. >_> (Can't say because that would be advertising)
    YES now Only for MPGH (free) but my mAin is not , Gotta pay for free access ! . im de.bug from there released the vip package you cannot buy them if you not become VIP but here its just for FREEE !!! . Read Plz ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by De:Bug View Post
    YES now Only for MPGH (free) but my mAin is not , Gotta pay for free access ! . im de.bug from there released the vip package you cannot buy them if you not become VIP but here its just for FREEE !!! . Read Plz ...

Ah, that sounds epic for MPGH.
    [IMG]https://i1086.photobucke*****m/albums/j446/HerpaDerp2/fantasy-4.png[/IMG]

Good vs Evil. Who will win?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    se have that site by da bellz
    -FAIL- is an awesome dude XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    how much more time for release i want use the hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well it has bin 2 or 3 days since you posted this and yet no proof like even a smaller hotkey to prove anything. I have a feeling people will be waiting for this hack forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    oh nooo !
    Ads*********************************************** ******************************
    Last edited by De:Bug; 06-27-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Okay so IF this vid was your hack as well it looks to working condition in other words. Why not release this even though this isn't the correct location for that game you still could release.
    Yes I've checked out to insure you haven't released there before posting this. Truly do you even know how to code or is it just your a master of Paint and making a hack look like yours... I've seen many people doing exactly as what you have been doing here.

Thanks
    Haha! Totally off topic, but sh*t like this inspired me to code. Always was interested, so now I'm learning. Don't claim to be evcen close to writing effective dll's. Still working on (almost) pure C++ apps. Got a few non-standard headers in there, but good old <iostream> and <cmath> ftw. Got a few C++ managed code projects working, but nowhere near pro. H4x is still a looooooong way off my friends. And Paint? Seriously. GIMP is free and awesome if you're not an idiot and there's Photoshop for the rest... :-O... Burned.
    Last edited by hellunit; 06-27-2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: conio.h is deprecated my a$$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by emlorp View Post
    Okay so IF this vid was your hack as well it looks to working condition in other words. Why not release this even though this isn't the correct location for that game you still could release.
    Yes I've checked out to insure you haven't released there before posting this. Truly do you even know how to code or is it just your a master of Paint and making a hack look like yours... I've seen many people doing exactly as what you have been doing here.
    You don't use paint for videos, also it doesn't matter, bc when he releases, it still needs to be approved by one of the admins / gmods

Thanks
    If yer gonna doctor pics to look like yer own, at least get creative and use GIMP or something if you're too ethical to get Photoshop off a torrent. Paint is fer Windows nubcakes.
    Last edited by hellunit; 06-27-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: I apologize. I'll post something constructive next time. >=^D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hellunit View Post
    If yer gonna doctor pics to look like yer own, at least get creative and use GIMP or something if you're too ethical to get Photoshop off a torrent. Paint is fer Windows nubcakes.
    I never said otherwise newphart.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by emlorp View Post
    thats just an Ads .. and yes what do think .. you will see

Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

You don't use paint for videos, also it doesn't matter, bc when he releases, it still needs to be approved by one of the admins / gmods
    Yup thats righht when i released it it need to improvee!

Quote Originally Posted by hellunit View Post
    dont tripp just wait .. cant you guys handle it >???
    Last edited by De:Bug; 06-27-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Oh and guys funny story, his new "Updated" video was posted 2 days before he made his thread on June 24th.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by iBored1x1 View Post
    Oh and guys funny story, his new "Updated" video was posted 2 days before he made his thread on June 24th.
    nah, it doesn't really matter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ....You don't understand the point. He doesn't have a hack to release, he planned to release my websites BF P4F public but it got detected a couple hours after he made this thread and we aren't making any more public d3d's for at least another week or two. So now he has nothing to release, he's just trying to get thanks and get people to think he's some amazing coder.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast