Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by De:Bug View Post
    yeah im releasing this hacks dont worry its coming soon , and this hav no key logger !
    Well if your banned on the day you release I will know why

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    wel, like i said before those gfx are from from Fp$ Che@ts (the two u got one first post) but there was a DE.Bug there, Gna wait (like i said) until u release and it gets approved to be all happy...but video looks aight...kinda looks like e-z hax menu but i dunno that gets passed around too so...time will tell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    wel, like i said before those gfx are from from Fp$ Che@ts (the two u got one first post) but there was a DE.Bug there, Gna wait (like i said) until u release and it gets approved to be all happy...but video looks aight...kinda looks like e-z hax menu but i dunno that gets passed around too so...time will tell
    i already said i from there . De.bug , as MPGH is de:bug . why im doing this for . because now alot ppls asking me for public hacks . and plus at that sites u cant get vip for free but here im releasing an free .e-z hack whats that???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    its another site, if u see top left coner is the same as urs

[IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v410/garyemmitt/BFP4f2011-06-2320-47-30-93.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    its another site, if u see top left coner is the same as urs

[IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v410/garyemmitt/BFP4f2011-06-2320-47-30-93.jpg[/IMG]
    My Menu dont look like that .
    mine is an T.K.O menu and its blue
    and the left corner is kills death , pings ,fps correction
    Last edited by De:Bug; 06-25-2011 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I am not accusing you or anything it would be great to see free BFp4f VIP but I really think your just going to put a virus in some next .dll and then just get banned instantly.. None of your proof is even yours and none of it looks even remotely the same. Also @ogkush317 has a point with the stats in the upper right corner of the screen.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (06-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @De:Bug anyway you can take a SS with your menu open for us? and if need be you can send it to me and i will make sure its not a virus and kill all these talks of it being fake, if not then once again will have to wait til u upload and get approve dbut people r going to not belive u....once again do you have a ETA on when this is gna be finished?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @De:Bug anyway you can take a SS with your menu open for us? and if need be you can send it to me and i will make sure its not a virus and kill all these talks of it being fake, if not then once again will have to wait til u upload and get approve dbut people r going to not belive u....once again do you have a ETA on when this is gna be finished?
    here a pics show you how my menu look like [IMG]https://i1018.photobucke*****m/albums/af302/loveforazn/hacktkomenu.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by De:Bug View Post
    here a pics show you how my menu look like [IMG]https://i1018.photobucke*****m/albums/af302/loveforazn/hacktkomenu.jpg[/IMG]
    That picture is fuzzy witch makes me think it was edited with paint

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You sir are a fucking retard, this hack is coded by $5AndImYours and you are the reason we are no longer offering BF P4F on our site any longer. Congratulations for ruining it for everybody, our BF P4H hacks & BF: Heroes hacks are all VIP now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    That picture is fuzzy witch makes me think it was edited with paint
    ??? LOL paint?? hahaha you just dont know whats TKO hacks and you never seen these hacks ? . and its not easy coded like other hacks .. nobody cant do it and its ( Professional hacker )
    Last edited by De:Bug; 06-25-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Also, want to know why he can't give you guys a real updated screenshot?
    That's our public BF P4F he's claiming as his own, it just got detected today.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    hey @iBored1x1 can u show us proof by chance, it will finish this off...im still 50/50 on it...waiting for this to get cleared up or released (dont care if its leeched lol just give creator credit)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

There's the youtube video I made for the hack.
    Also mods, just know I'm not advertising in any way. I'm just stopping this idiot from taking credit for our hack. All he does is fucking take screenshots and edit the part that says our site name with paint.

Menu pops up around 1:00, there you can clearly see it's the exact as "his hack" down to even all the hacks being in the same exact positions.

Also:

RIP Ryan :\
    Jackass won't be the same.

OMG and this idiot is trying to take credit for our BF: Heroes hack as well. I apologize to those of you who'll miss out on 2 great hacks that will now be VIP only because this idiot has to try and take credit for them just to try to be famous on the internet.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/169-battle...p-futures.html

Oh look more proof...Look our video and you'll see in the top left corner the bar that displays things like Kills, FPS, Deaths, etc.

Now...Look at his "Updated Hack Video", funny why is our Kills, FPS, Deaths, etc. bar in his hack video?...
    Last edited by iBored1x1; 06-25-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iBored1x1 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRBNy...layer_embedded

There's the youtube video I made for the hack.
    Also mods, just know I'm not advertising in any way. I'm just stopping this idiot from taking credit for our hack. All he does is fucking take screenshots and edit the part that says our site name with paint.

Menu pops up around 1:00, there you can clearly see it's the exact as "his hack" down to even all the hacks being in the same exact positions.

Also:

RIP Ryan :\
    Jackass won't be the same.

OMG and this idiot is trying to take credit for our BF: Heroes hack as well. I apologize to those of you who'll miss out on 2 great hacks that will now be VIP only because this idiot has to try and take credit for them just to try to be famous on the internet.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/169-battle...p-futures.html

Oh look more proof...Look our video and you'll see in the top left corner the bar that displays things like Kills, FPS, Deaths, etc.

Now...Look at his "Updated Hack Video", funny why is our Kills, FPS, Deaths, etc. bar in his hack video?...
    Thats not an vip hacks . its just hav an aimbot . aimbot is nothing just like in your video cant shoot at the target perfect ..
    yes i ahev seen that and mine are same as you , it called K , D , L , Ping Correction only when lauch game to see it . and its not your hacks it e-z hack , is this sites e-z hacks ,its MPGH so get out of here man .
    Last edited by De:Bug; 06-25-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast