Thanks

zhaoyun333's Diagnostic Tool

Fixes and updates your computer by downloading latest runtimes and updates. Also included latest .dll for you kids who wont stop crying about it.
    Works on both x64 and x86

Let me know if it works

Source code here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...stic-tool.html

Virus Scans:

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
    diagnostic.rar - Jotti's malware scan

My console is blue but normalyl shud be black

This virusscan / screenshot thing is a pain in the arse ><
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 06-24-2011 at 10:47 PM.
    There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." - Sima Yi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zhaoyun333 For This Useful Post:

dballard (06-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Sorry man, but your screenshot is not working, other than that, I hope this gets approved.
    Tumbling, burning with white hot fire, I plunged into the depths of the abyss. Unspeakable pain, relentless agony, time ceased to exist. Only this torture and a deepening hatred of the hypocrisy that damned me to this hell. An eternity passed and my torment receded, bringing me back from the precipice of madness. The descent had destroyed me. Yet, I lived...

Things to do while active on this website:
    [X] Help people edit their own files for future use
    [X] Hex-edit a file in order to confuse hackshield, allowing for undetected-ness
    [ ] Win the support and thanks of 50 users
    [ ] Find a working code for P.Blackout aimbot

You know what they say: "Home is where you hang your enemy's head." I must not be at home, because I don't see any dead zombies or ninjas.

Thanks
    Thats cuz the screen shot is one of the attachemnts waiting to be approved rite now >.>
    There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." - Sima Yi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    Thats cuz the screen shot is one of the attachemnts waiting to be approved rite now >.>
    Ugh, way to make me feel embarassed man. lol
    Tumbling, burning with white hot fire, I plunged into the depths of the abyss. Unspeakable pain, relentless agony, time ceased to exist. Only this torture and a deepening hatred of the hypocrisy that damned me to this hell. An eternity passed and my torment receded, bringing me back from the precipice of madness. The descent had destroyed me. Yet, I lived...

[X] Hex-edit a file in order to confuse hackshield, allowing for undetected-ness

You know what they say: "Home is where you hang your enemy's head." I must not be at home, because I don't see any dead zombies or ninjas.

Thanks
    not getting approved with that .dll in it

Thanks
    ad has been removed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    So uh, the .rar/.zip attachment is not even listed here. Has only the picture been approved? I thought that if a file was awaiting approval, it appeared in a separate box above the already approved files. Or perhaps the .rar/.zip was denied altogether, better luck next time man. I can't believe how frustrating this must be for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Nice trojan, bro.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadomad View Post
    Nice trojan, bro.
    Nice intelligence retard.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zhaoyun333 For This Useful Post:

dballard (06-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    Nice intelligence retard.
    XD, sorry, but I have to thank you for this.

Thanks
    @Jabuuty671 /request close thread