Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesis View Post

That was one interesting story brother, care to tell more.
    [IMG]https://www.deviantar*****m/download/161350136/Troll_Face_by_MechaBuggy.jpg[/IMG]
    if you want sure, well it was about 5 months ago and my friend german's mom was bitching at him as usual she preparing to go on trip out of state for about a week. well when she finally left we got bored and started tossing fircrackers at peoples decks and then decided to get pizza.... should i continue XD?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by squid4mayor View Post
    if you want sure, well it was about 5 months ago and my friend german's mom was bitching at him as usual she preparing to go on trip out of state for about a week. well when she finally left we got bored and started tossing fircrackers at peoples decks and then decided to get pizza.... should i continue XD?
    OMFG serious?
    Brother please, go on!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    k well continuing... we went down the block to one pizza joint that sells big pizzza slices $2 for a big slice and drink, not bad. after eating still bored so we ended up playing RBR for about 3 hours while listening to epic sax guys. duh. during with germans texting his girll and at this time is about 6:30 or something at night , so i said why doesnt she come over. he turns to me and says, shes already on the way. (laugh) so she gets over around 8 ish and about this time me and him are watching top gear cause bored of games. his girl comes in and all kissy and all that crap :LL we watch the rest of the episode and he says fuck it and i immediatly respong, wana get high. me taking it as a joke laughed while he said ok i got some shit stashed uned the matress...... (you want more say so )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by squid4mayor View Post
    k well continuing... we went down the block to one pizza joint that sells big pizzza slices $2 for a big slice and drink, not bad. after eating still bored so we ended up playing RBR for about 3 hours while listening to epic sax guys. duh. during with germans texting his girll and at this time is about 6:30 or something at night , so i said why doesnt she come over. he turns to me and says, shes already on the way. (laugh) so she gets over around 8 ish and about this time me and him are watching top gear cause bored of games. his girl comes in and all kissy and all that crap :LL we watch the rest of the episode and he says fuck it and i immediatly respong, wana get high. me taking it as a joke laughed while he said ok i got some shit stashed uned the matress...... (you want more say so )
    This shit is so fucking interesting!
    u should write a book! Please go on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12