Thread: Team Fortress 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
    I already has VIP hack for TF2:P
    I just don't play it...
    Might start now though;D
    O that's good for you bro! You stupid f2p kid.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Hackers are plenty rare in TF2. I have only seen one, and for all I know, he was glitch abusing or using some script, but he could build multiple sentries. Like 6 of them pinning the other team in their base. Forgot the map and the gametype, but it was amusing to watch.

Other than that, VAC actually works in games besides MW2. Its depressing to see that most peoples opinions of VAC are formulated by MW2, which has shit defense against hackers thanks to matchmaking.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Hackers are plenty rare in TF2. I have only seen one, and for all I know, he was glitch abusing or using some script, but he could build multiple sentries. Like 6 of them pinning the other team in their base. Forgot the map and the gametype, but it was amusing to watch.

Other than that, VAC actually works in games besides MW2. Its depressing to see that most peoples opinions of VAC are formulated by MW2, which has shit defense against hackers thanks to matchmaking.
    Yes, my friend told me that VAC is really good security, bans the players fast but i think is easy to hack it. But holy fk 6 sentries is insane...
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Yes, my friend told me that VAC is really good security, bans the players fast but i think is easy to hack it. But holy fk 6 sentries is insane...
    Luckily the enemy team was comprised mostly of bots because back when I played the game I couldnt find any servers with players in them. I might start steam up again and play some more. I uninstalled all my games on accident though so I would need to redownload.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Luckily the enemy team was comprised mostly of bots because back when I played the game I couldnt find any servers with players in them. I might start steam up again and play some more. I uninstalled all my games on accident though so I would need to redownload.
    Well there shouldn't be anymore The game has grown so much since.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What is there to hack in that game anyway?

old men playing their first shoting game?

(Yes, I playd a match with almost every one over the age for 50...)
    Yes I asked them. (They asked me first. They was playing lan or something...)

Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    What is there to hack in that game anyway?

old men playing their first shoting game?

(Yes, I playd a match with almost every one over the age for 50...)
    Yes I asked them. (They asked me first. They was playing lan or something...)
    Believe it or not, 12 year olds are not the only ones in the game world. Thats why I like playing older games with more mature people.

But the TF2 community is pretty cool. I am kinda worried about it with all these freebie seekers coming in though. Guess Ill just have to play myself to find out.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Believe it or not, 12 year olds are not the only ones in the game world. Thats why I like playing older games with more mature people.

But the TF2 community is pretty cool. I am kinda worried about it with all these freebie seekers coming in though. Guess Ill just have to play myself to find out.
    join pokemon server ! i forgot the rest of the name =.= Funniest server ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Anybody think people will start hacking the game and ruin it? T.T I hope not :/
    have done that in the past and got banned after 3 weeks of doing it and that was like 2 years ago but recently i use my homebrew less often VAC is a bitch for me sometimes and i think im doing something wrong if its hard to be hacking.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by squid4mayor View Post
    have done that in the past and got banned after 3 weeks of doing it and that was like 2 years ago but recently i use my homebrew less often VAC is a bitch for me sometimes and i think im doing something wrong if its hard to be hacking.
    Why did you hack when you bought the game lol. They just ban you and you can't play anymore, kinda like throwing your money into the water after buying it lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post
    TF2 is shit....
    Umm...no.
    And yes the game would be ruined, but i must say it would be fun
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Why did you hack when you bought the game lol. They just ban you and you can't play anymore, kinda like throwing your money into the water after buying it lol.
    cause it was only $5 =p and didnt care also it was when ********** was up but they got shut down by the FBI :L

Thanks
    cause it was only $5 =p and didnt care also it was when ********** was up but they got shut down by the FBI :L
    5$s? im confused

Thanks
    You remind me of a lollipop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    it was only $5 back then for me thats why i said $5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast