Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Hitachi Flashing Issues

First off, I have a 79 Hitachi drive. I have it hooked up to my mobo, and I'm pretty sure my chipset is supported for it (i945G).

When I launch my computer and go to boot menu, the Hitachi drive shows up on the list. After I boot and log in, the drive is no where to be found. It's not in device manager, its not showing in JungleFlash, like I say, it's nowhere to be found at all. It's still connected and everything. I tried going into modeB and it still wouldn't show up. Any help would be appreciated.

If it is my mobo, tell me. but I'm pretty sure it should work, because according to the list of supported chipsets, the i945 is accepted (Doesn't say the G version is though). I'm at my whits end and just wanna throw my xbox and computer out of the window. If you can help at all, it would be amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    it should only work in mode B if it works... maybe you need the driver or something?
    I've made way to many mistakes... >.<

If you wish to come in contact with me, please @ mention me, or vm/pm me, or you can email dareon454@yahoo.com
    Dareo's Inject (made by me and Shunnai) : Dareo's Inject
    Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0 (made by me and Shunnai) : Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0

Thanks
    There's really no difference between the i945 and the i945G, besides the Intel GMA 950 graphics core.
    I'm really not sure why you're experiencing trouble. I'm actually stumped.