Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

windows stopped working

HI,

Since im on me dads laptop vista 32 bit.. i cant use warrock hacks. ever it loads on warrock when its almost finished, i get a Windows error:

Windows has stopped working, then it closes hack but game goes on.

I run it as admin and warrock to, i tryed to CLOSE DEP its a secure software.

Someone got this problem to?? hacks works for Counterstrike 1.6, I will try Combat arms soon.

i tryed diff injectors/hacks none works.

Like that^^

_$$__$$___$$$$$$_____$$$$$$___$$_____$$___$$$$$$$$ ____$$$$$$____$$$$$_____$$_
    _$$__$$__$$$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$__$$_____$$__$$$$$$$$$ ____$$$$$$____$$$$$$____$$_
    _$$__$$__$$____$$___$$____$$__$$_____$$__$$_______ ___$$____$$___$$___$$___$$_
    _$$$$$$_$$______$$_$$______$$_$$_____$$_$$____$$$$ ___$$____$$___$$____$$__$$_
    _$$$$$$_$$______$$_$$______$$_$$_____$$_$$____$$$$ __$$$$$$$$$$__$$_____$$_$$_
    _$$__$$__$$____$$___$$____$$__$$_____$$__$$_____$$ __$$______$$__$$______$$$$_
    _$$__$$___$$$$$$_____$$$$$$___$$$$$$_$$___$$$$$$$$ _$$________$$_$$_______$$$_
    _$$__$$____$$$$_______$$$$____$$$$$$_$$____$$$$$$_ _$$________$$_$$________$$_

Thank me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Try to re-install warrock? or use other hack

by Crimecraft i have error ty it says = the hack cant execute with the game XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    As i sad, i already tryed diff hacks.

Like that^^

Thank me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Try not to click or alt-tab when WarRock is loading. And just give it time, it freezes for me but eventually unfreezes when it's done loading

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    i dont do anything, i let it load, when its almost done loadin i get a message, windows stopped working. then it closes ( hack ) but warrock loads further....

Like that^^

Thank me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imboredlol View Post
    i dont do anything, i let it load, when its almost done loadin i get a message, windows stopped working. then it closes ( hack ) but warrock loads further....
    Then that means it something wrong with the hack.
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me

I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nope not that good and FAIL
    [IMG]https://i1188.photobucke*****m/albums/z410/killer121561/Nexus-1.jpg[/IMG]

Your Either Nexus Or Your Against Us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    What hack and injector did you use?
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

[IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem