Thanks

Multiple Account Bannings, is it True?

OK, i just want to be clear on this topic.

Does nexon ban multiple accounts for one account being a hacker? because ive heard people say they they have had their legits banned because of their hacking account.

I would like to know what they did that they think caused all of their accounts to get banned or if you have one banned account and the rest are ok to explain why they think that is.

I would love these opinions, no matter how strange or anything! it would help me grasp if to continue to hack or i sould focus on being a legit player.
    Dont Hate. Cuz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Corntoast View Post
    OK, i just want to be clear on this topic.

Does nexon ban multiple accounts for one account being a hacker? because ive heard people say they they have had their legits banned because of their hacking account.

I would like to know what they did that they think caused all of their accounts to get banned or if you have one banned account and the rest are ok to explain why they think that is.

I would love these opinions, no matter how strange or anything! it would help me grasp if to continue to hack or i sould focus on being a legit player.
    Only in cases where one account trades everything to another account and there's logs of player getting the glitched/hacked supplies and knowing that the goods are hacked/glitched.

It's a rare situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've been banned once before and honestly I think most of the times it's nex rats taking screen shots /submitting them = bann.So nex doesn't have an adv. banning program or anything/it's no lifers who think that the game is the best thing since slice bread that report us.
    Oh and they usally go for your main account if it's linked to transactions of farming stuff ingame.
    Last edited by dragon73; 06-28-2011 at 01:02 PM.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Most of the people who play Vindictus are a bunch of whining little 10 year old kiddies who get money from their mommies to enjoy the game. And there are a bunch of white knights in the game defending the top "legit" players/guild leaders (Sando/nerds). Hackers on the other hand are just completely normal people.

So most of the people who play Vindictus are tattletales (The ten year olds and bitchy little girls who think they are 18 years old and hard-working college students from California or some other "famous" State in the United States. And they think press f8 or fistpumping is the coolest most popular thing ever.)

You just got to watch out for the Attention Whores and "pros". And you most likely won't get banned. And don't make mistakes on the forums like that Appocalypse guy. Also go to empty channels where no one is likely to see you.
    Last edited by qasim971; 06-28-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by qasim971 View Post
    Most of the people who play Vindictus are a bunch of whining little 10 year old kiddies who get money from their mommies to enjoy the game. And there are a bunch of white knights in the game defending the top "legit" players/guild leaders (Sando/nerds). Hackers on the other hand are just completely normal people.

So most of the people who play Vindictus are tattletales (The ten year olds and bitchy little girls who think they are 18 years old and hard-working college students from California or some other "famous" State in the United States. And they think press f8 or fistpumping is the coolest most popular thing ever.)

You just got to watch out for the Attention Whores and "pros". And you most likely won't get banned. And don't make mistakes on the forums like that Appocalypse guy. Also go to empty channels where no one is likely to see you.
    Actually you could blend into extremely crowded channels.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    And about your question about multiple accounts being banned... This has happened to me. It was my little brother who first started hacking and then I started hacking. I have a sister who also plays the game but she never hacked. I also had multiple accounts from the Tieve's Surprise box event so I could abuse that. On May 27, all those accounts got banned, and my little brother got his account ID blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Actually you could blend into extremely crowded channels.
    What channel is usually crowded? The Heaven and Earth channel? But I don't wanna go there, those guys are fags. And I bet they'll just tattle on hackers if they spot them.
    Last edited by qasim971; 06-28-2011 at 01:14 PM.