Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Hmm, let me throw in my 2 cents, not because everyone else does but if i throw in more then 2c i'd be broke.

I've seen this process happen enough times, and been at the center of it enough times to know the problems. Either A, whats happened before will just happen again straight away, or you may get what you think to be the greatest team so far, one that will actually do shit, and works.

But within what, a week, 2 weeks, a month, maybe even 2 months, i can guarantee you people will start slacking 70-90% of the team will resort to doing nothing that you want them to, and why? Incentive, these people have no incentive to do whats constantly asked of them, theres no drive for them to do it, so they question themselves why. Think if you guys get some amazing interface designer, who is quite good completes some of your requests, you guys may give him free VIP hacks, or whatever bullshit he probably won't use, and he'll start to realize, hey you know what i can actually do something with my talent, theres people who will actually pay me for my work, and pay me good money, and that person will go pursue that because theres drive for him to do that theres incentive.

Even if these people you get aren't that good, and they can't get people to pay them for there work, these people will only do so much as free charity, before they think fuck this, what's the point, i'm not actually getting anything out of this. As is the way of human nature. They would rather be doing shit creative and imaginative which they enjoy doing (Which is why sigs/LA are so popular it's there imagination) instead of doing tasks there told to do, which they have to do precisely as told, where they can't add there own touch and imagination.

But anyway i think that was more then 2cents, but don't overcharge me for that, banks in England are a bitch if you go on a overdraft. This is just from what i've observed and my opinion.
    Last edited by SpaWn; 07-03-2011 at 11:17 AM.
    [img]https://i43.photobucke*****m/albums/e399/ablood/Battlefield-Realism.png[/img]

He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpaWn For This Useful Post:

Faux (07-03-2011),Ryguy (07-03-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post

/chujelly of my 3 supporters brought in by it?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaWn View Post
    Hmm, let me throw in my 2 cents, not because everyone else does but if i throw in more then 2c i'd be broke.

I've seen this process happen enough times, and been at the center of it enough times to know the problems. Either A, whats happened before will just happen again straight away, or you may get what you think to be the greatest team so far, one that will actually do shit, and works.

But within what, a week, 2 weeks, a month, maybe even 2 months, i can guarantee you people will start slacking 70-90% of the team will resort to doing nothing that you want them to, and why? Incentive, these people have no incentive to do whats constantly asked of them, theres no drive for them to do it, so they question themselves why. Think if you guys get some amazing interface designer, who is quite good completes some of your requests, you guys may give him free VIP hacks, or whatever bullshit he probably won't use, and he'll start to realize, hey you know what i can actually do something with my talent, theres people who will actually pay me for my work, and pay me good money, and that person will go pursue that because theres drive for him to do that theres incentive.

Even if these people you get aren't that good, and they can't get people to pay them for there work, these people will only do so much as free charity, before they think fuck this, what's the point, i'm not actually getting anything out of this. As is the way of human nature. They would rather be doing shit creative and imaginative which they enjoy doing (Which is why sigs/LA are so popular it's there imagination) instead of doing tasks there told to do, which they have to do precisely as told, where they can't add there own touch and imagination.

But anyway i think that was more then 2cents, but don't overcharge me for that, banks in England are a bitch if you go on a overdraft. This is just from what i've observed and my opinion.
    You don't know me so how do you have any evidence that this is true. You probably know very few people that have applied. Each person is unique. Don't stereotype us.
    Last edited by Cynic; 07-03-2011 at 11:26 AM.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/cynic.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Wudge View Post

/chujelly of my 3 supporters brought in by it?

You don't know me so how do you have any evidence that this is true. You probably know very few people that have applied. Each person is unique. Don't stereotype us.
    I don't need to know you, your human, you share the same retarded qualities as we all do. If you could read actual English then you would technically saw i wrote 70-90% of the team, but hey if your the other percentage congratulations, keep doing shit for free all your life that'll get you far buddy.

But in regards to my own post i don't know they are planning on giving the GFX team anything for their work that's actually a good incentive, but if Liz or Dave (<-- Wouldn't give you the steam of his piss) are planning on giving you guys shit they better make it worthwhile.
    Last edited by SpaWn; 07-03-2011 at 12:24 PM.
    [img]https://i43.photobucke*****m/albums/e399/ablood/Battlefield-Realism.png[/img]

He Who Dares Wins
    Fucking Civilian

Thanks
    I don't need to know your human, you share the same retarded qualities as we all do. If you could read actual English then you would technically saw i wrote 70-90% of the team, but hey if your the other percentage congratulations, keep doing shit for free all your life that'll get you far buddy.

But in regards to my own post i don't know they are planning on giving the GFX team anything for their work that's actually a good incentive, but if Liz or Dave (<-- Wouldn't give you the steam of his piss) are planning on giving you guys shit they better make it worthwhile.
    I'm not out of school yet. /smh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wudge View Post

I'm not out of school yet. /smh
    Which states the immaturity.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Which states the immaturity.
    Being in school != immature. Example: Sam.

Give them something for doing what exactly? Nothing? Oh right. They have the same incentive as other staff, and if they are applying as GFX for some sort of incentive they need not apply. They aren't getting paid, they aren't getting patted on their heads, they aren't getting gold stars - nor will they. I don't see why you claim incentive is the issue, when laziness is the problem. You do know alot about that subject, ain't that right Guadalupe?
    Last edited by Dave84311; 07-03-2011 at 01:28 PM.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Being in school != immature. Example: Sam.

Give them something for doing what exactly? Nothing? Oh right. They have the same incentive as other staff, and if they are applying as GFX for some sort of incentive they need not apply. They aren't getting paid, they aren't getting patted on their heads, they aren't getting gold stars - nor will they. I don't see why you claim incentive is the issue, when laziness is the problem.
    I have a question that I could not figure out myself for some reason, if it's already been answered, I apologize, just point to where it's been figured out. What is it that you actually want from the GFX Team?
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You're right. That already has been said serveral times by Liz. This is your thread, you should read it before you jump right into a debate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Give them something for doing what exactly? Nothing? Oh right. They have the same incentive as other staff, and if they are applying as GFX for some sort of incentive they need not apply. They aren't getting paid, they aren't getting patted on their heads, they aren't getting gold stars - nor will they. I don't see why you claim incentive is the issue, when laziness is the problem. You do know alot about that subject, ain't that right Guadalupe?
    No give them shit after they do something, exhibit A: You do this, and you get this. Most other staff get power on this site which is enough for them, because they're retarded and actually think that means something. 3/4 of the GFX team will just get a coloured name and a tag. Laziness relates to incentive if someone offered my ass £5000 to run a marathon shit i would get off my fat ass, train hard and do it, if i just had to run a marathon for fuck all i'd be a lazy bitch and sack it off.

And fuck you Lupe, gimme my can of beans bitch.

And Matt the team needs to be able to do requests by Dave basically, fill his and MPGH's needs when it comes to graphical designing, which will mainly be layouts and interfaces.
    Last edited by SpaWn; 07-03-2011 at 02:08 PM.

He Who Dares Wins
    Fucking Civilian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    You're right. That already has been said serveral times by Liz. This is your thread, you should read it before you jump right into a debate.
    What the hell are you talking about, I just said I couldn't figure it out, and I can't remember it or not. I apologize, just tell me what he WANTS from the GFX Team?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

What the hell are you talking about, I just said I couldn't figure it out, and I can't remember it or not. I apologize, just tell me what he WANTS from the GFX Team?

Read my post it's the last on the previous page.... Seriously learn to read your own thread bro, i put it right there for you.

He Who Dares Wins
    Fucking Civilian

Thanks
    The problem with that applicants is that most of them just want the free VIP....
    I don't even play crossfire any more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    No give them shit after they do something, exhibit A: You do this, and you get this. Most other staff get power on this site which is enough for them, because they're retarded and actually think that means something. 3/4 of the GFX team will just get a coloured name and a tag. Laziness relates to incentive if someone offered my ass £5000 to run a marathon shit i would get off my fat ass, train hard and do it, if i just had to run a marathon for fuck all i'd be a lazy bitch and sack it off.

And fuck you Lupe, gimme my can of beans bitch.

And Matt the team needs to be able to do requests by Dave basically, fill his and MPGH's needs when it comes to graphical designing, which will mainly be layouts and interfaces.
    Fail. There are a couple groups on MPGH that have NO power, and do something productive, for instance the EDITOR group. The editor group in its short life has done more than the GFX group will ever do and ever has... The other staff on MPGH, mainly minions and moderators do it for the community. They know people on here, they are into the site and they do it to help MPGH. Laziness has nothing to do with incentive, some people are adherently lazy. They want the easy way in life, and do the bare minimum to get there - for example you, strawberry picker. This is pretty obvious for those who applied for publicist, got the tag and didn't do shit. The same goes for the GFX team, they got the tag, didn't do much with it. When asked to do thing, herp derp. Your British logic is British, that is why you are no longer #1.

What we need from the GFX really depends on the time and day. At the moment, it would be nice to have a few ideas for a LOGO and maybe a finished logo, perhaps some rank symbols. With the old GFX team, I wasn't exactly shoving shit down their throats to do - but when I asked, herp derp... Laziness is laziness.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Why is this thread even going on anymore the point to why we are redoing the GFX team has been said plenty of times now drop it for those of you who were on GFX you lost it for a reason let it be a wake up call and re apply if it's that big of a deal then quit saying shit too people just because something in your view is bad doesn't mean it is for everyone else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This needs to be laid to rest.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast