Thanks

In-Game kicking hack for Warrock

This is a guide on how to kick people in-game in warrock.

It seems, from a little experimentation, that the same two kick packets are used across ALL games. The kick packets are:
    F1 FA F6 F3 F6 E3 XX E3 C9
    and
    F1 FA F6 F3 F6 E3 F2 XX E3 C9
    Where XX is who you kick. One packet will kick people on the orange team, one will kick people on the green team. It seems that the 10 byte one is usually the green team, and the 9 byte one is usually the orange team, but you might wanna test this out (Set it to kick a random person, send it, and see which team loses a person). You can put this in with the "create new packet" command in WPE Pro, or just use the attached .spt file (you'll have to unzip it). If you use the attached one, I replaced XX with 00 in the actual packets, due to X not being a valid part of the hex numerical system.

Now, let's say you're in a game and some annoying bastard is slandering your good name with base accusations of "cheating" and "hacking". There are two ways to go about finding his user ID (what you put in the XX to ban him), the hard (but assured) way and the easy (but not very well tested) way.

The hard war is fairly simple. You start recording packets, shoot whoever you want to kick, stop recording packets, add the shooting pack (should be around 100 bytes) to your send list, and start editing it. Either the 8th or 9th group of two characters on the second line should start with an "F". Write down this group. if both the 8th and 9th group start with an F, write down the 9th group, and if it doesn't work (1/100 chance), go back and use the 8th group. Anyway, edit the kick packet for whatever team he's on, replacing the XX in the packet with whatever you wrote down.

If the guy you want to kick is on your team, don't worry. Even if friendly fire's off, the shooting packet will still hold their identification. Just shoot them and do what I detailed above.

Now, the much easier (but untested) way is to just press tab. Look at the rankings list and find who you want to kick. First, see what team he's on, then check his rank on the scoreboard. Don't just look at his rank to the left of his name, that lies if two people are tied, count down from the top (starting with 1. Yes, guys who know hex, 1. Not 0. It's weird, but number 16 is 0.) Let's say he's the third down from the top. I edit the kick packet for his team to contain F3 instead of XX, and send it. Easy, huh?

As I said, this way is highly untested. I could be wrong on the start counting from one thing, or it could not be based on rank at all and what I observed was coincidence. It turns out YOU HAVE TO BE THE ROOM MASTER FOR THIS TO WORK. Sorry.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zededarian For This Useful Post:

ackooxie (10-16-2012),powerhantu (12-09-2012),sergearnt (05-19-2012)

Thanks
    thnaxssssssss