View Poll Results: Do you find this thread usefull?

Voters
51. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

31 60.78%
  • no..

20 39.22%

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Post [Tut] INFECTION MODE GENERAL

@ mpgh staff, don't delete this thread but move to tutorials, my other thread won't get approved yet so i made this one meanwhile

Faq.
    Q/A

What can i find on this thread?

i started this thread to share tactics, spots and glitches in infection mode. you can find those here

How can YOU help the mpgh ava community via this thread?

by posting your glitches, pictures and/or videos in a post. i will edit this main post and credit will be given.

Why would you post your things here and not somewhere else?

because i will make sure this thread looks as clarifying as possible and there won't be double posts. you dont have to search hours for the things you need to know because everything about INFECTION MODE is in here!

Will you get thanked if you post here?

obviously yes! there are chances that leechers don't thank you for your usefull information. but hey, just look at the bright side: your helping our community!
    __________________________________________________ _____________

HUMAN TACTIC

A simple method is camping on the line, 3-4 players can fit safe vs 1-5 zombies. as you will see on further pictures this method is combineble with a lot of extra spots. (for example, the lantern you can see on the left is a spot to shoot the infected off the line and also the balcony on the other side)

HUMAN SPOT

This is the balcony i talked about above, you can't get hit from beneath and if your team covers your head a bit its a 80%++ win
    now that you see where this spot is i'm sure you can figure out how to get there.

[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]EPIC HIDE SPOT[/COLOR]

this is one of my favorite starter hiding spots, don't get scared by the beeper that WILL go off. the players are too bussy climbing the yellow ladder to notice your small feet up there its epic, i won about 4 games up there vs 10-15 zombies LOL

THANKS FOR SHARING! everyone who uses this video! PLEASE PRESS THANKS ON HIS POST - page 1

Quote Originally Posted by mexicanman View Post
    I have a tutorial for some places to hide in a video but my youtube account has 1 strike for copyright shit and I need another way to put it on here. If anyone can tell me another site/way I would put the video on here. Thanks.
    you can upload vids to tinypic, you can also make the video private and call it something like mpgh. make it so that: ONLY players with the link can watch it. i will make a hyperlink with credit in this first post
    Last edited by lightningss; 07-01-2011 at 02:06 AM. Reason: colors

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightningss For This Useful Post:

adesc (07-02-2011),Cosmin332 (07-01-2011),danteveil (07-17-2011),jessehotmail (07-01-2011),paupav2 (07-07-2011)