Thread: Peace To Al

Thanks

Peace To Al

Islam (the belief and living accordingly inline with THE One and Only Creator, “muslim” literally means “someone who tries to do Islam”) has already messaged many historical and scientific facts, including the big bang, the expanding universe, the atomic structure, creation and evolution of both the universe and human kind and the creation of other creatures besides humans and animals.

Try to overcome your misconceptions due to misinformation based on international politics and the wrong doings of some muslims and open up your mind and heart to Islam, learn Islam from Islam, not from biased mass media or luciferians pretending to be muslims or misguided muslims.

Learn that Jesus (peace be upon him) was practicing Islam and he foretold the coming of Mohammed (peace be upon him), learn that in Islam Mary (peace be upon her) the mother of Jesus (pbuh) is the most revered woman in all human history, and Jesus (pbuh) is awaited by muslims to return as the Messiah to fight the anti-christ/dajjal, and all sincere muslims will be joining Jesus (pbuh) in his kingdom on earth.

Learn what you have been lied to about and were made to ignore for so long, learn the truth.

AllahsQuran(.)com <-Read/Listen to the real Quran

QuranMiracles(.)com <-Learn some of the proofs of God in the Quran

BibleIslam(.)com <-Learn about the ignored facts by many

IslamCode(.)com <-Learn about the ignored facts by many

WhatsIslam(.)com <-Basic audio intruduction to what Islam is

ShareIslam(.)com <-Learn about Islam

SearchForIslam(.)com <-Search about topics on Islam

TurnToIslam(.)com <-See why people of the world are coming to Islam from atheism, christianity, judaism, buddism, hinduism, shintoism, shamanism, etc...

Peace to all.

Thanks
    Ohh and yes im not a member of your board, we i wasnt prior to posting my above message, i was merely searching something on google which directed me to here, and i came across this section of your forums, and saw that perhaps you all out there interested in this section might benefit with the information presented in the above links.

My intention is purely to inform and break down misconceptions and prejudice due largely to the media biased based upon international political rivalries.

I am a muslim, a muslim revert, i chose islam some years ago after studying christianity, judaism, buddism, hinduism, shintoism, panteism and other beliefs forms.

Unfortunatelly Islam is generally misunderstood in most of the "western world", and even misunderstood in some "muslim world" too.

But none of this changes the fact that Islam is the Creators will upon human kind on earth.

Islam is perfect, simple and proof of God.

Non-muslims and muslims are not perfect in their free will, and are prone to misunderstanding (based on prejudice, hate, anger and ignorance they breed in themselves) and/or mispracticing it.

And its upon this free will of each human being and how we make use of it in this short transitional existance we call life 8we will be accountable for all we do with our free will in this short life, good and bad), that we will be judged accordingly.

There is a BIG difference to what the real Islam is and what many people (non-muslims and some muslims) think it is.

Islam is bliss and its perfect, its Gods will upon earth on humanity.

Best regards to all.

Thanks
    DUDE GTFO WITH UR TERROR RECRUITMENT :MAD:
    GO BACK TO UR BITCHS AND TELL THEM THE INFIDEL'S SAY NO!!!
    islam is not perfect.. all religions are fake but thats what ppl want some religons are haters but they keep it where the are most religions rule every where there area and such where as muslims either belive they should rule or everyone else should die

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy77 View Post
    DUDE GTFO WITH UR TERROR RECRUITMENT.....muslims either belive they should rule or everyone else should die
    Firstly thank you for commenting on this topic, I will try to answer a couple of your false arguments.

If one looks into Islamic teachings one sees that it completely forbids violence of all sorts and labels any sort of violance, whether physical, verbal or psychological torment done by one to another as sin and punishable on behalf of Creator.

There are even strict rules to follow when taking the lives of animals and plants for food or human use, these rules are there ensure animal rights and environmental protection and a sustainable ecosystem.

Such an intricate and perfect way of life, Islam, also has rules on peoples interactions amoung themselves, including in times of wars, yes Islam actually has rulings regarding wars and how it should be conducted.

In plain words, Islam rules that:

-Humans should never war between each other
    -Humans should always try to resolve their disagreements via talks and justice
    -Muslims should never war for any reason other than to protect their livelihood and their worship of God (this means muslims are forbidden to war for money, land, wealth, resources, or any other material or political reason)
    -Muslims are only given the permission to counter-war upon another nation or force IF their livelihood is in direct danger or their worship of God is been forcibly prevented
    -There is a famous verse in the Quran which is continually misquoted and altered by those trying to spread hate towards Islam, they quote this verse along the lines of "....and kill them (infidels, insert here christians, jews, this or that, as the quoter changes in their free will) where you find them...)

The use this misquotation in their attempts to mislead people about what Islam is, yet the verse says nothing like that, if one is to read the verse its along the lines of

"do not kill, hurt, terrorize anyone, however if you are constantly under attack with the intentions of been killed and are prevented from worshiping God, protect yourself, and try to be peacefull, for those attacking you might stop, but if they dont and continue on trying to kill you, do upon them what they want on you, kill them when they try to kill you, BUT do not transgress (go excess) for God does not like trangressors and evildoers, if they stop you stop, if they decleare peace you decleare peace as well"

Can you see the difference in the quotes of those who try to spread misconceptions about Islam and what kind of teachings Islam really has in the above contrast? Its like day and night.

And one more point many people do not know, Islam talks of christians and jews not as "infidels" but as "people of the book" meaning people who come from following the teachings of God.

It is prerequiste of faith for a muslim person to believe and accepts and respect the Old and the New testaments (Torah, Bible) or as we say Tevrat and Injeel. All muslims believe in all the good teachings of Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed (peace be upon them all), and all muslims believe that the original Old and New Testaments were the word of God, but these were changed and lost in time resulting in the current day versions that have gone through change and alteration in the hands of humans. Islam still teaches muslis the the current versions of Old and New Testaments still do contain Gods words, albeit, many parts changed, and all muslims are required to respect these books because eventhough they are changed and manipulated , it still has parts that are original Gods words.

The Quran, was sent as the Final Testament, as the Old and New Testaments were allowed by God to be changed and altered by humans as Gods test upon believers, the Quran guarantees that it came as the Final Testament and as a guideline to show the changes in the Old and New Testaments, the original Quran dating 1400 plus years is still preserved in a museum in Turkey, and each Quran in the world is a correct copy of it, unless it has printing mistakes.

Whowever, how many versions of the Bible exist in our times? did you know its in exess of 100? Some drop some chapters, others add new ones, and all rephrase the teachings resulting in a completely contradictory ideas between each and everyone.

Islam does not consider christians and jews as infidels, Islam refers to both as the "people of the book", and Islam says there are those amoung people of the book who will go to heaven also, if Islam this is in complete contrast to what some people who would like hatred be breed amoung God fearing people say, true followers of Mohammed, Jesus, Moses (peace be upon them all), whom all preached "believe in One God, worship the one God".

Islam did not start with Mohammed (pbuh), it started with Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) Gods revelations continued with Abraham (peace be upon him), continues with Moses (pbuh) then Jesus (pbuh) but mankind continually corrupted the teachings, as God allowed this, and finally sent Mohammed (pbuh) they all thaught the same thing, believe and worship One Unique Creator.

Not once in the current day Bibles can you find Jesus, saying "I'am God", he rejects to been called "God" in the Bible! There is not a mention of the "trinity" in the Bible. Yet the "church" has altered many things. For those christians and jews out there I highly recommend please open up your holly book and read upon what you believe, see the inconsistencies within the current day versions, then read a Quran and please compare, just compare, its that simple.

Anyway, everyone is free to choose, as thats what Islam teaches, and everyone is responsible for their choise, but as an answer to your argument, Islam completely forbids violence of all sorts, terrorism is completely forbidden in Islam, Islam teaches that killing one human is like the sin of killing all of humanity, and saving one life is like the goodness of saving the whole of humanity, thats how much Islam forbids violence.

You dont believe me?
    Please then check for your self, dont be brainwashed by mass media, misquoting hate mongers and luciferians pretending to be muslim, do your research:

AllahsQuran(.)com <-Read/Listen to the real Quran

QuranMiracles(.)com <-Learn some of the proofs of God in the Quran

BibleIslam(.)com <-Learn about the ignored facts by many

IslamCode(.)com <-Learn about the ignored facts by many

WhatsIslam(.)com <-Basic audio intruduction to what Islam is

ShareIslam(.)com <-Learn about Islam

SearchForIslam(.)com <-Search about topics on Islam

TurnToIslam(.)com <-See why people of the world are coming to Islam from atheism, christianity, judaism, buddism, hinduism, shintoism, shamanism, etc...

My best wishes to you and everyone else reading this.

Thanks
    sorry but i only read the first line about forbiding violance
    it does not matter.

any holy book can be read in diffrent ways incoraging hate or love it just happens that the quran is one of these books,

as for (infidels, insert here christians, jews, this or that, as the quoter changes in their free will) where you find them...)

you are greatly miss informed infidel does not refer to ppl of other religions but to "one without faith" not ppl who dont follow islam but ppl who dont follow any religion or cult.

i did not mean to be offencive in my first post as i assumed you were posting and leaving but the fact to return to explain your case proves you know what you are on about and find real intrest in convaying this information to other ppl or just u like copy and paste.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy77 View Post
    sorry but i only read the first line about forbiding violance
    it does not matter.

any holy book can be read in diffrent ways incoraging hate or love it just happens that the quran is one of these books,

as for (infidels, insert here christians, jews, this or that, as the quoter changes in their free will) where you find them...)

you are greatly miss informed infidel does not refer to ppl of other religions but to "one without faith" not ppl who dont follow islam but ppl who dont follow any religion or cult.

i did not mean to be offencive in my first post as i assumed you were posting and leaving but the fact to return to explain your case proves you know what you are on about and find real intrest in convaying this information to other ppl or just u like copy and paste.
    Hi once again Slippy77,

Allow me to highlight a few points and answer you:
    -In your first words in the above post you said
    "sorry but i only read the first line about forbiding violance it does not matter." could you elaborate on what you mean and why you started your opening words with this? could this be a unconciouss selection of words that might be showing your prejudice against Islam, maybe if we were to reprase it could it be like "if you say islam forbids violance, i dont need to hear anymore, because no one convince me it does"

I'm not saying it is like this, im just asking you, sometimes we are really not aware of our prejudices when we are living them, thats really my point here. Anyways let me go to my next point.

-In your next words you said:
    "any holy book can be read in diffrent ways incoraging hate or love it just happens that the quran is one of these books"
    I challange you to bring a correctly quoted verse from the Quran to prove that Quran encourages hatred, and I promise you that you cant, and I promise that any misquoted or fabricated "quotes" you bring, you will be able to prove yourself wrong by checking a Quran, you can get one free at Allah's Quran - Quran - A Guidance Without Doubt, read it or listen to it or download it, check it for yourself please.

-Next you said that:
    "you are greatly miss informed infidel does not refer to ppl of other religions but to "one without faith" not ppl who dont follow islam but ppl who dont follow any religion or cult.
    Yes you are right and i am aware of the meaning of the word infidel, however the reason why i said what i said in my previous post regarding this issue was to clarify that in Islam christians and jews are not seen as infidels, such labeling is considered wrong in Islam, and the reason why I explained this was because, many non-muslims are falcely made to believe that Islam teaches everyone is infidels and muslims are bent on killing infidels, even in your first post you commented "DUDE GTFO WITH UR TERROR RECRUITMENT.....muslims either belive they should rule or everyone else should die"

Wrong, muslims do not consider christians and jews as infidels, on the other hand some sects of christianity and judaism believe muslims are infidels, and many atheists try to build up this hate amoung people, and try to brainswash christians and jews into believing that muslims think they are infidels and are out to kill them, so wrong.

Basically this was the reason why I made an explanation regarding the non-usage of the word infidel in regards to christians and jews in Islam.

-Next you finalized with:
    "i did not mean to be offencive in my first post as i assumed you were posting and leaving but the fact to return to explain your case proves you know what you are on about and find real intrest in convaying this information to other ppl or just u like copy and paste."
    Thats ok my friend, apology accepted, we humans do tend to steam up quickly and do or say irrational things, all due to prejudice, ignorance and perhaps because we believe and think we believe things that which we are not sure of and are scared that one day we may be proven that we are wrong, but I'm no human psychologist. Anyway, to sum it up, yes i do have an interest in conveying the message i posted, because its about mutual peace, respect, love.

Would you not be also interested in peace, respect and love?

And no im not copying and pasting, its my own words, I'm a oxygen breathing, belly scratching person just like you.

Cheers for now, as I must step out for an hour, but I shall check back again and correspond if you write again.

Best wishes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hello guys. I'm new here but some of you don't know, I am Muslim. I just love the way he explained everything.

Slippy, not to be offensive or anything, I am saying that first of all, read the WHOLE ENTIRE post, please. Secondly, Islam is based on believing in one God and following the Scripture (word of God). Somethings God forbid, like alcohol, cigarettes and other drugs. But he gave us a whole variety of other things to drink like water, juice, etc. But we don't, well some of us. Even Muslims drink and smoke, why? because its a habit we can't get rid of.

Disliking Islam is one habit some people have, you tell them once, they don't get it, twice, still nope, and thrice they get it. Or, the third time they still don't get it. That means they never will. So, just because one person is prejudice towards Islam, doesn't mean all are.

So, just because one pencil isn't the sharpest doesn't mean all the rest aren't sharp. I am trying to say, that just because a few Muslims are bad, doesn't make the whole religion bad. Just because a few people are bad in the world, there are millions of others that are good.

If you still don't understand, well good luck then.