Thread: Hackiing 101?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Hackiing 101?

Ok I use to Help make, test and twick alot of hacks for AAO and Punk buster.. But I have been out of the loop for a long time and well shit has changed for sure.. I Just started playing CA about a week ago and well Nexon is no Punk Buster lol.. I'm seeing alot of shady shit. I'm looking for a simple wall hack or Ret Lock.. I'm not wanting an aimbot I don't want to take out all the SKILL.. Just something to even the odds alittle. The prob I'm running into is that I'm useing Windows Vista and shit dont seem to want to work on that POS OS.. I have some stuff to maybe trade. I have a kick ass TroJ that is a lot like Sub 7 But I made it a while back and I'm the only one that has it so it is under the radar from all VS's I have some kick ass cracked web sites as well. So if someone can help me it would be kewl if not please don't waste your time trying to come up with something clever or smart ass to reply..We are all here for the same reason all though some might know alittle more then others it don't make you leet. We all have to start some were..

Thanks
    You could use the search button.
    There were a few wallhacks released, but some are patched.
    Look up the tutorial on how to make strifes hack work again after the recent patch

Thanks
    Yea i have looked not much in the " Search Ben' lol.. I threw this thred up in hopes of finding someone that has a link they could throw up. I know most people are not in a hurry to help someone out. But hey man Thanks for the reply I checked out one of the tutorials and it did not work I think cause I have Vista.... Bill Gates should be shot in the face BTW. I know that was alittle off topic but hats how i roll lol..

Thanks
    there is tutorial for vista somewhere

Thanks
    Just keep looking.
    You'll eventually find one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty79 View Post
    Ok I use to Help make, test and twick alot of hacks for AAO and Punk buster.. But I have been out of the loop for a long time and well shit has changed for sure.. I Just started playing CA about a week ago and well Nexon is no Punk Buster lol.. I'm seeing alot of shady shit. I'm looking for a simple wall hack or Ret Lock.. I'm not wanting an aimbot I don't want to take out all the SKILL.. Just something to even the odds alittle. The prob I'm running into is that I'm useing Windows Vista and shit dont seem to want to work on that POS OS.. I have some stuff to maybe trade. I have a kick ass TroJ that is a lot like Sub 7 But I made it a while back and I'm the only one that has it so it is under the radar from all VS's I have some kick ass cracked web sites as well. So if someone can help me it would be kewl if not please don't waste your time trying to come up with something clever or smart ass to reply..We are all here for the same reason all though some might know alittle more then others it don't make you leet. We all have to start some were..
    lol, use strifes hack then

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty79 View Post
    Search is just on the top lol

Thanks
    lol wow killa are you just trying to get "posts" under your belt? I've tried that... Not finding anything... Just forget it.. lol I cant stand little kids coming and posting on others threds trying to sound like the man with the jokes.. Grow up and save the "Class Clown" act for school...Being a smart ass don't make you kewl it will get ya a black eye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    shifty i found this video tell me if it helps

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kimodragon For This Useful Post:

G1 Playa (09-16-2008),GeoForReal (09-16-2008),shifty79 (09-16-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    i took about 10 minutes to figure out i don't have HShield.txt lol but im testing this vid right now.
    Thanx _Martin (Vladimir) for the SIG!!!!

ITS AWESOME!!@!@

My Playstation Network ID has an i at the end its just capitol...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    *Sorry for double post* Good video worked for me thanx to you.
    Thanx _Martin (Vladimir) for the SIG!!!!

ITS AWESOME!!@!@

My Playstation Network ID has an i at the end its just capitol...

Thanks
    Ok. I have followed 3 different Videos to the T. Each time I do when it comes to the part of the game to the Big Guy with the gun.. It goes back to desk top and everything locks up... I have read alot of threds some say set compat to "run as admn" and some don't. But even the ones that do when i watch the video when ever they click on the hack or the game.exe they don't get the mesg i get went I do. When i click on one or the other I get a box that cums up and it say allow or cancell /white and yellow box. This might be what is fucking me up. But I dont. I just know that my C.P.U. Locks up tighter then a virgan on sunday everytime.. I dont know why it is locking up.. I know it is something small but just can fig it out.. But thanks for the Video I'm sure it works for most people but shit just has a way of happen to me lol
    Last edited by shifty79; 09-16-2008 at 09:06 AM.

Thanks

Most of the wallhacks are patched.. If you wait a few weeks, some pub
    hacks will be released.. Or even buy VIP? It's worth it's money apparently..

Buying VIP this week!

Up in MPGH looking for hacks .OMG _______________________
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kimodragon View Post
    shifty i found this video tell me if it helps

YouTube - Hack / CA Public / Chams Working NOW
    Wow, that is just like mine, but whatever.

Thanks
    I have a wallhack you can have

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast