Thanks

Item Hack is back?

I saw a lv68 Karok today wearing a ring with Korean name on it and he has 37 att spd... Is this just some left over from the Item hack or there are new Item Hack out there already??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jyhtyhty View Post
    I saw a lv68 Karok today wearing a ring with Korean name on it and he has 37 att spd... Is this just some left over from the Item hack or there are new Item Hack out there already??
    no,brynn had a crafting ring that is only in Korean language for karok so no it is something nexon forgot to translate.
    Last edited by dragon73; 07-02-2011 at 09:02 AM. Reason: my stupid cellphone text mistake
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by jyhtyhty View Post
    Neither. Im wearing the same ring on my karok, it's part of the ''sage witch'' set or something, but nexon was too lazy to translate it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    man for a second you made me all excited and wha tnot.. but nooooooooo you had to crush my hope and dreams... thanks man thanks..
    but na is just nexon lazy to translate ...... like they are now translating the gm spears and stickies