Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

remember those ghost GM bots?

Few days ago i was just playing some fireteam, there were two hackers besides me using tele-kill, so to be on the safe side i hacked until round 15 (cabin fever: extreme). Once round 15 hits i still had my chams and i looked around if there was any GM bots. Just to be safe too i kept them on....we played til round 19 where i saw the bot so i turned everything off and ignored the fact that the bot was there. I told those other hackers to turn theirs off, but its too late now, so i died trying to get the airstrike, my cam was on those 2 hackers in the sky (not sure why they didn't have rapid fire on). 10 minutes into cutting the sky they both "left" the room, (knowing the GM got to them), so i got my cash and went into the lobby. I was talking about those hackers and the possibility of a GM bot being involved, i went to my next game, without turning on and hacks i just went around, my ratio was 0:4 and then i got disconnected, fearing something was about the hacks i didn't turn on BC5, i went on the homepage, there was nothing wrong with my character, went back in. At the log in screen it says that i was banned by an admin for 7 days, saying i need to read the terms. WHAT BS IS THIS!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    you didn't report them, so you were taking advantage of the hackersm so they suspended you.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taylor Swift For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (07-02-2011),Nitehawk772 (07-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Nexon is watching you?
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    Lol i remember when one was messing with us during a Clan Ft, he killed our meds and kinda screwed us at round 18, then left and we were just like wdf? the meds didn't blow up because they were just put down, and no zombies were even near it lol There so mean..

I love cookies, How about you?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sashiki View Post
    Few days ago i was just playing some fireteam, there were two hackers besides me using tele-kill, so to be on the safe side i hacked until round 15 (cabin fever: extreme). Once round 15 hits i still had my chams and i looked around if there was any GM bots. Just to be safe too i kept them on....we played til round 19 where i saw the bot so i turned everything off and ignored the fact that the bot was there. I told those other hackers to turn theirs off, but its too late now, so i died trying to get the airstrike, my cam was on those 2 hackers in the sky (not sure why they didn't have rapid fire on). 10 minutes into cutting the sky they both "left" the room, (knowing the GM got to them), so i got my cash and went into the lobby. I was talking about those hackers and the possibility of a GM bot being involved, i went to my next game, without turning on and hacks i just went around, my ratio was 0:4 and then i got disconnected, fearing something was about the hacks i didn't turn on BC5, i went on the homepage, there was nothing wrong with my character, went back in. At the log in screen it says that i was banned by an admin for 7 days, saying i need to read the terms. WHAT BS IS THIS!
    benefiting from hacks = suspension

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    odd enough, i did report them when i stepped in just like all hackers, i do it like a habit, but i didn't want to kick them though, guessing they expect us to kick too.....
    [IMG]https://i208.photobucke*****m/albums/bb206/zabuza-M_/112.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i208.photobucke*****m/albums/bb206/zabuza-M_/I20Need20You_041-1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yeah.. either that or he saw you opking or whatever ..

Thanks
    if u benefit u get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well, at least its for just 7 days, once i get back im calling some friends from 4chan and we are just gonna screw with them for 7 days, maybe...
    [IMG]https://i208.photobucke*****m/albums/bb206/zabuza-M_/112.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i208.photobucke*****m/albums/bb206/zabuza-M_/I20Need20You_041-1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Yeh, you gotta watch out for those 6500HP Monsters...they'll get ya that's fosho...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What Taylor Swift said. You should be happy they didn't perma ban you.

Thanks
    Maybe your mom was looking over your shoulder and called Nexon and ratted on you.
    btw the banned thing on your character profile doesn't show up until you log on and get banned, if you just D/c from being banned and refresh the page it wont show up.

Thanks
    LRN2FORMATURPARAGRAPHS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well first of all you told them gm was in room you had ot hack to know. second off you benefited by hacks by not leaving, kicking, or reporting..