Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

A question to hackers.

Why do you give people hacks?
    I know sites like this and the whole VIP thing that they gain money off of, but why do you release public hacks?

To me, hacking is cool for a day or so but killing people over and over because you see through things gets boring after a while.

I noticed some people post that their downloaded hack is not working and 5 or so people come to the rescue to help them fix their hack.

Why do that? To be nice?
    I just don't understand lol. Point in a game is to have fun, Hacks get boring after a few days, and a game gets REALLY boring if everyone is using godmode or that one hack VLC or whatever hack.

If I was abled to create hacks I sure as hell wouldn't release it to the public for free nor would I help them. Mainly because most of those people arent greatful for what you give them because they're too young and all they want to do is Godmode people so they can win.

Releasing Free hacks is stupid to me, most of them dont care who you are. Most would just Google "Combat Arms Hacks" come to this forum site and make a new thread asking for hacks instead of using a Search button because they're too lazy to do anything themselves, they just want to be spoonfed on how to work and use your hacks.

Then they have the nerve to go and post your hack that you made EVERYWHERE (Strifes for example, seen that shit posted everywhere on tons of different sites). Why help 10 y/os use hacks? lol.
    Its stupid.

So.... Someone tell me, Why help kids use/fix their hacks?

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    hacker releasing their hack/source code of hacking to make their community grows.

Thanks
    well haha just gave u a great example mostly its just to have fun and see nexon fail.........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackingisboring View Post
    I know sites like this and the whole VIP thing that they gain money off of, but why do you release public hacks?

To me, hacking is cool for a day or so but killing people over and over because you see through things gets boring after a while.

I noticed some people post that their downloaded hack is not working and 5 or so people come to the rescue to help them fix their hack.

Why do that? To be nice?
    I just don't understand lol. Point in a game is to have fun, Hacks get boring after a few days, and a game gets REALLY boring if everyone is using godmode or that one hack VLC or whatever hack.

If I was abled to create hacks I sure as hell wouldn't release it to the public for free nor would I help them. Mainly because most of those people arent greatful for what you give them because they're too young and all they want to do is Godmode people so they can win.

Releasing Free hacks is stupid to me, most of them dont care who you are. Most would just Google "Combat Arms Hacks" come to this forum site and make a new thread asking for hacks instead of using a Search button because they're too lazy to do anything themselves, they just want to be spoonfed on how to work and use your hacks.

Then they have the nerve to go and post your hack that you made EVERYWHERE (Strifes for example, seen that shit posted everywhere on tons of different sites). Why help 10 y/os use hacks? lol.
    Its stupid.

Sorry for the long post.
    Well, I see where your coming from about people not being grateful.
    I've seen plenty of hacks been released and noobs saying "Doesn't work fix pl0x!".
    It's the creators choice of whether or not to release it to the public.
    I sound like a hypocrite right now as I was getting mad at Suipid for not releasing his.
    As for the people posting another person's hack, there's nothing you can do except call them a leecher, but that still won't do anything.
    It's all about the opinion you have on releasing.

Thanks
    Dunno, I save the good stuff for myself, but this is just a leecher infected zone here so might as well as release something

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tehwolfe For This Useful Post:

ImNoobzz (09-16-2008)

Thanks
    People release stuff to the public to entice them to buy V.I.P after that they update v.i.p and they get money
    the user's themselves release stuff just to contribute to keep the place with actual people and not just leechers

Thanks
    a true pro releases the easy to make shit just to get it patched so that noobs cant use anything in the long run making money the only way to hack and noobs who have adapted to hack play are stuck on it and fork out to keep their life style up.

kinda like a drug dealer who gives out samples

Thanks
    Reason to give free hacks: To make Nexon pissed off, and to "patch" that hack that was released.

Reason to keep hacks private: Because they don't want the hack getting patched, and they know they can make profit off it (or they just spent a lot of time on this "hack").

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iwin For This Useful Post:

BlackScar (09-17-2008),dibola (09-17-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    a true pro releases the easy to make shit just to get it patched so that noobs cant use anything in the long run making money the only way to hack and noobs who have adapted to hack play are stuck on it and fork out to keep their life style up.

right sir right

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NELLYFAG For This Useful Post:

dibola (09-17-2008)

Thanks
    4 Words: Cause people are nice

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aoe3_CA For This Useful Post:

dibola (09-17-2008)

Thanks
    Ah, Thanks to all who replied. Gave me a different perspective on this.
    Surprised at how many posted in such a short time

As for the giving a sample, I can see how a drug dealer would give out samples to people who have never tried that drug before but relating to hacks I dont think sampling is such a good idea ( imo ). Chams for example big hack, most would just use that instead of buying VIP.

I think the videos showing the hack is enough to tempt people to buy it .

~again thanks to all who replied.

Ah also, I dont mind hackers at all but I prefer to play legit.
    Only time hackers annoy me is when they use obvious hacks like godmode and run into enemy base and start killing everyone. I dont mind facing people who use chams cause it still comes down to skill in a way.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post

LOL
    its funny because its true

Thanks
    I don't think hacks really piss of the people from Nexon. It just pisses off the players.

More importantly, once the hack is patched, it pisses off the leachers/choobs resulting in them spamming and annoying/pissing off the community.

But who knows for sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    cuz they are nice people
    I am the God.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackingisboring View Post

Why do that? To be nice?

Its stupid.

Sorry for the long post.
    wow thats what i always think, but i only like it when i hak and nobody else does XD X.X
    [IMG]https://i304.photobucke*****m/albums/nn165/Vincent787_bucket/kirbyfinal.jpg[/IMG]
    Thanks to Gotchuthief, for this ownzording siggy

[IMG]https://i330.photobucke*****m/albums/l415/goodsd/aceruser.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://jodaweb.shinrane*****m/9629.png[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast